Florida Power & Light [FPL]overcharging customers, paying for a day twice, every month for many years

C

When I really looked my bill over I noticed we are all being charged for a day each month twice.in may statement date is from april 24 2017 to may 24 2017, previous bill statement date is may 24 2017 to june 26 2017. When I contacted fpl over this she said at time of smart meter reading which takes place @ 12:00am which on every device I have changes the day to next day, {if @ 11:59pm july 3 2017 then when clock strikes 12:00am day is july 4 2017 so over all of 25 yrs I have been here fpl has been ripping everyone off} my alarm clock, security system, it is another day, I will not stop complaining till something is done, if it ever comes to light that fpl has been over charging all of us they will be working for nothing for a long time. I am hopeful to get another logical answer, please help all of us customers, as I see it this could be a large law suite.