FlightHubchanging date of travel, staff incompetence

V Sep 08, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to report that I have been having a harrowing experience with FlightHub with regard to my reservation [protected]. I have faced continuous incompetence with agents and supervisors, who have turned me into a real ping pong and have made me hanging on the line for two hours at a time all to no avail (Gedeon, Josh and supervisor Rachel just to name a few). For two weeks I have consistently been calling FlightHub as there is no option to deal with my booking online. I tried to change a date of return several times only to learn later that the payment would not go through. Your agents will never return dropped calls and will take ages to attend to my reservation requirements. As a result I have wasted tonnes of precious time, which is as gold as money. Twice your agents even convinced me that I should go and check directly with the airlines (Air Canada in my case) as the status of my ticket has been "exchanged" and it was now in the possession of the airline carrier. This will all make me a laughing stock by the airlines staff as they would refer me back to FlightHub as an agent who has received my payment and thus should be in charge entire booking. Air Canada staff also advised that your agents had committed a flagrant mistake by failing to match the flights of both legs of my travel on the same date. As a result there was a total confusion in the system and the airlines would not be in a position to let me board both flights.

I have been stuck at my destination because of the FlightHub incompetence and incapacity of dealing with the customers on a high professional level and, therefore, retain and build the clientele for mutual benefits.

I look forward to favourable solution of my ongoing and never ceasing problem and may be reached at [protected] or my email [protected]@gmail.com.

Thank you for assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,