First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] Logo

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]

Having problems with First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]?

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 11, 2018. The latest review I'm complaining about my account manager bad Behaviour was posted on Aug 4, 2021. The latest complaint Accounts was resolved on Sep 26, 2020. First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 174 reviews. First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] has resolved 4 complaints.

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] Customer Service Contacts

+971 600 525 500 (Customer Service)
+971 26 811 511 (International)
+971 23 053 888 (Financial Institution Group)
+971 24 105 101 (GOV Client Services)
+971 46 079 722 (MNC & IBG Client Services)
+917 43 710 444 (CMB Client Services)
+917 26 920 404 (CMB Client Services)
+971 43 710 400 (CBG Client Services)
+917 23 053 777 (CBG Client Services)
+971 26 919 800 (Abu Dhabi Office)
+971 44 245 760 (Dubai Office)
FAB Building, Khalifa Business Park 1. Al Qurum, PO Box 6316
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Locations

Postal Address
Al Qurm – Business Park, P.O. Box 6316, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] Customer Service. Initial First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]. Discuss the issues you have had with First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Credit card clouser status Card ending 4 digit 3953

Dear Team,

Greetings.

writing this email to get the update or written confirmation on my credit card closure status.

I requested for full and final settlement of card by FAB Collection team and i receive the feedback with amount of 15, 000/- AED and i made full on 28th Feb 2021 as agreed date in the CDM machine.

Since than Month March and April 2021, my statement still not settled and credit card still shows block status, I have been contacted call center and collection department (Dubai Mr. Pankaj) but I am not getting response from them nor they are addressing correctly on my concern and service not given as per the standard.

I hope this account has been closed and I am going to get the closure email confirmation and clearance letter soon, this is on priority in need to present these closure confirmation to my organization concern team to balance or stable my financial, this delay will impact my financial planning schedule.

Appreciate to arrange the clearance letter or an email confirmation on the card has been settled on no outstanding reelect under this card.

Thanks & regards,
Chetan Bangera
E- Chetan.[protected]@gmail.com
M- +[protected] / +[protected] (Alternate)

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Mobile cash

I want to complaint with regards to your services towards mobile cash and the reversal of the customers money when fab machines declined the transactions and you send to customer that the cash had been credited to your account while once checking the cash never come back and it took ages from you to solve an issue like that especially if it's your own machine followed to your Ajman branch atms if it's offsite I can understand but why also the phone banking agents are not educated and giving wrong information to customer they don't know even how to verify the customer properly you don't even bother to call your customer to explain or to give them any solution is that out mistake to bank with you

Mobile cash

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]I have a complain about money

Dear sir
      Yesterday 6:45 pm I am go to mashreq atm for receiving cash in my account 600 aed, but when I put card and I put pin number after this paper received me, and text on my phone you can received money, but I do not receive, money not come out of machine, I can check three times but 3 times same result, I also call fab atm helpline, but thy says hold on 20 mints, I have no credit to call again, please check and return my money 600 aed,

I have a complain about money
      I have a complain about money

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Service I am complaining about

Collection department:
        It's being two months now, I have paid off all outstanding dues of credit card, still the updated information as AED 0 it's not reflecting in their system and in AECB records. I have wrote back multiple emails to them to delete the old dated information in the score board and update the record, still no response. I have intimate them to send me the closure letter or clearance letter of the same since two months ago, until now no response. I personally went to their collection Dept to request for the same, they listened but no action has been taken until now.

PLS HELP OR ADVISE ME ON THIS REGARD

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Phone calls and whatsapp messages from fab

FAB calls my phone regularly. FAB is now sending me WhatsApp messages.
          Every time a representative calls me I ask for my number to be removed. They tell me "OK madam I will put a note on the account." Last week, I spoke with a manager by the name of Fatima who promised me she was sorting this issue.
          I have asked for names, employee ID numbers, confirmation emails, phone call ID numbers, anything to help me follow up with the failure to remove my phone number from call lists and no representatives will share any of this information.

I have been a member of fab for almost seven years (when it was nbad); therefore I am well aware how to contact fab when I am in need of services.
          The frequent use of my phone number is undesired, inconsiderate, disruptive, disrespectful and infuriating (as I have been requesting for years) to have my number removed from call lists.

Mar 14, 2021

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] — Bank incorrectly refused to raise disputes

I contacted the bank well over half a year ago to raise disputes. I had used my card to make payments to a...

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Credit Card

i had a fraud on my credit card, the transaction was unbilled, the bank rejected my dispute form until the transaction has been billed !
            i went to the police they asked for bank statement, the bank refused to provide statement until the next month !! Since the transaction was right after the bank statement.
            i called the call center 100 times.. every time after spending loooong time waiting and explaining, they end up cutting the line with no help at all !!!
            so unprofessional, so uncooperative and they are not trying to help with resolving the fraud at all !!!

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Fraudulent Charges On My Debit Card

I got two fraudulent charges on my debit card on 9th of February 2021. Total around 3900 aed with getting any otp the amount directly got debited from my account without my authorization, it's so disheartening the money I had saved for something important, I have already requested for a dispute and don't know when my money will be back.

Please help me solving this issue,
              Rickey Bains

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Suspicious credit card transactions

Dear Sir,

On 26 January 2021 fraud transaction happened through my FAB Bank Credit card.
                On Jan 26 2021, I was trying order food online (15 AED), while ordering I noticed there was 6 transactions happen to my credit card and first four was 0 AED and last two were Amount 5911.14 AED, Amount 5418.50 AED(All amount has deducted in Russian currency).

Immediately I contacted the customer care and ask to block payment and also I have filled dispute.

I am not getting positive response from the customer care.

Please consider this mail as my written complaint to investigate the issue and request to do the needful to credit back the amount subjected to fraudulent transaction.

Kindly advise me if any other actions required to be done from my side, as part of FAB investigation.

Suspicious credit card transactions

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Customer services

I am trying to contact FAB bank customer services in Abu Dhabi. I have send 4 emails since the 19th of January to there [protected]@bankfab.com, just getting back automated email saying a representative will give you a response in 3 days its now 12 days later and 4 emails and still no answer. I tried to contact there customer support service line +[protected] (outside UAE) but they do not have a option to solve my problem or to speak to a customer support agent, only a automated computer service and not getting anywhere. I would like to go to the bank but I am in my country, so I can not visit the bank, SO WHAT DO I DO TO GET A RESPONSE. Nowhere there is a number to contact anyone. The emails provided is useless they do not come back.

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]None answer to phone calls and emails!!!

Hi. I am trying to contact the collection department in UAE regarding my blocked credit card. I cleared all issues related to this account back in 2019 and have now been informed that the account is still not closed and block. I have been trying to contact for over A year now. I have sent 23 emails and made over 100 calls yet no reply or answer. The customer support is shockingly bad. I am probably wasting my time writing this as no one seems to care from your company. I will be giving FAB A harsh review and will never refer then to anyone!!!

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]FAB Property management

Dear sirs

I have expressed my displeasure in the lack of customer services from your company. Time and time again I have to write and it takes an eternity to receive a response. I don't know if FAB are an exception or if the level of customer service displayed by FAB is the norm in The UAE.

I don't understand why no one informed me prior to the previous tenant vacating, isn't it normal that some form of notice is given by the tenant? What have you done before the tenant vacated and after the tenant vacating to try to get the property rented again?

It is in my interest to find a tenant so that the mortgage, service fees and YOUR CHARGES are paid, it seems clear to me that there is a serious lack of proactiveness and motivation on your part. You get paid for doing nothing or little and even that poorly.

I am actively trying to find a possible tenant, I have asked how to get access to the keys, no one has responded.

Where are the keys and what are you going to get the property rented ???

Saj

Jan 05, 2021

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] — Loan and account

Hi Team, I recently buy out my loan to FAB recently so as bank has opened an account with them as normal. I...

Jan 02, 2021

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] — Re: fab collection team take advantage of my end of service benefits

Dear sir/madame, Greetings, I would like to complain regarding FAB Collection Team for taking advantage of...

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]I am complaining about my account closure .unable to withdraw funds

Hi, my name is Sophie and I have been using FAB for 5 years now. My account got blocked because a friend transferred some money into my account. I didn't know it was going to be such trouble. When the bank contacted me, they requested for all proof which I submitted all. I wrote a declaration, apologising with all other necessary proof the bank needed.
                        My account has been closed since October and I have been unable to pay my rents, talkless of feeding. I am Covid_19 positive today as my results came in. I am stranded, homeless and I dont have any money to buy medicine nor feed. Help me plz

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Loan/credit card

I had applied for a loan from fab through agent. His name is bensley caldeira (+[protected]). He told me that credit card comes complimentary with loan so made me sign the credit card documents as well with the loan documents. After waiting a long time I received the message for approval of credit card. When I enquired him about loan he said you keep the card you will get loan on 2nd and he made some girl to call me telling that I will get a loan on 2nd jan since it's a year closing. And she told me I will get 8% interest and 10 times of my salary. Then I called the bank and they told me the loan was rejected on the same day. This agent just to sell his credit card cheated with me and wasted my so much time. As due to current situation I really needed money because of that I faced a lot of humiliation. Kindly take a strict action against him and I wanna written apology from him so that no one else will suffer like me.

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]Poor customer service

Dear Team,

I'm very disappointed and fed up with your customer calling center service. As it happened with me now more than 10 times. No one answer the call when ever you select the option for general enquiries. Myself waited for more than 10 min for every call from last few months. But with regret no one answers. Most importantly its not a free call and I'm spending a lot on this.

I don't know how to put off my frustration. But I believe that these reviews might reach its destination to improve their services.

Thanks,

Ramandeep Singh
                            [protected]

Dec 02, 2020

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] — Service

Really disappointing service and feels like cheated. I made a transfer to my account in India using the FAB...

Nov 16, 2020

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] — No liability letter

Dear on Duty, I am writing to you in regards of my pathetic situation which I am going through in Abudhabi...

First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB]No liability letter

Dear on Duty,

I am an account holder from your bank since 2017. My account number is [protected] which is dormant for 3years (Old NBAD bank Account).

I am requesting for a No liability Letter from your concern.

Thanks and Regards,