financial aid officeunfair treatment

I am a nontraditional student who transferred to webster university in the fall of 2011. Since then I have continueously experienced problems with my financial aid information. I have a financial aid counselor who just refuses to comply to my rights. By this I mean I have never met with this person and I actually had to have someone else to look over my financial aid information to try to make sure that I was recieving the maximun amount of aid to help pay for my classess/educational materials. I was not born yesterday, and I know and can tell when someone does not have yur best intrests at heart. This is the case. What they do is make your experience at this university so uncomfortable until you just want to leave. I refuse to do this I want something done about this and I mean I do not care if I have to go to the supreme courts with my issue, because I have met and continue to meet all of their requirements to continue to recieve assistance from the state and school what little bit I have recieved. I am a single parent of 7 children with which one of my children has cerebral palsy. I live on a fxed income and I ride public transportation to school. I have used public transportation for three years to try and complete my studies. I do not and will no tolorate racial inequalities from anyone. If I am good enough for the government to send you money on my behalf so that I can obtain a degree from this university. I am entitlted to fair treatment as the European students and the Internatinal students no harm meant to them.If there is anyone who has any information or resources as to where I can get help in filing a claim/complaint against this school for "INSTTUTIONAL RACISM" Please contact me. I have attended other colleges and have NEVER experienced such blatant racism.