Fifth Third Banknew here:)

D

I've been trying to get a home refinance done. I started in October of last year. I'm now on my third person and still not even close to being done. It's impossible to get ahold of them. I've left messages. Each time I get someone new they want more paperwork, I understand that paperwork is needed, but, with the third person you would think they would have what they needed. I feel as if I would be asking for a larger amount I would be treated differently. I had a close friend recommend this bank because they got it done promptly. The only difference he was asking for more money.