Fifth Third Bankmortgage late fees

H

Please do not use fifth third bank!! They are horrible. I have been ripped off by them three times in 8 months and when I confront them with it they do not care and would not direct me to anyone who could help. In this day and age where there is so much competition in banking this company simply does not care about you and will try to get every extra penny out of you in a sneaky way. The day my mortgage payment was due, they called be at 5:05 asking for payment in full and $100 late fee when I checked my bank account they took their payment out that day but for some strage reason their computers did not check this!! This happened twice in 6 months!!! And the best thing about it is they did not care.

jasonswife Feb 18, 2010

I have made 3 morgage payments to fifth third bank in 1 month because they say I owe them intrest