Fifth Third Bank — customer service
As a business owner, I tried to deposit checks of over $2000 in the ATM at the Smyrna Tennessee branch. The ATM jammed up and would not deposit or return my checks. I went inside the bank, and asked for help. The attendant explained to me that there was nothing they could do, and that I would have to wait until the machine is serviced. I was not given a time or date.
While trying to get more information from the attendant, Mr. Glen Shaw came out of his office, to ask me what the problem was. After explaining my plight, he told me that he had no idea when the ATM will be serviced. When I told him I needed some type of estimate, he told me that if I did not like how they did their business, I should find somewhere to bank.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service!
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info)
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice
- Fifth Third Bank - new here:)
- Fifth Third Bank - stealing money through overdraft fees!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory fees and deposit blocks on business checking
- Fifth Third Bank - total disregard of customers
- Fifth Third - lien release