Fifth Third Bank / 53.comemployee kj1moc2a

J

I spoke with several employees from 5/3 bank today to help resolve an over drafted account. The account was over drafted due to a several purchases made on Amazon. A member of my household accidentally used the wrong account to purchase products which because of the way Amazon bills caused several overdraft fees. The account that was supposed to be charged perfectly fine. I spoke with a lovely employee named Rose in the disputes department that said because of the situation and parties involved there would be no issues removing all of the overdraft fees, but that she needed to transfer me to another department. I then spoke with an employee who said that would not be the case so I asked to speak to her supervisor. After waiting on hold for over 20 minutes Kandace (employee id KJ1MOC2A) took my call. I have never been spoken to so rudely! I do not understand how this woman is in customer service. She told me she didn't care what the previous employee had told me (Rose) that she would not reverse any of the charges. This is a complete nightmare. She said that i needed to have amazon refund the charges in the exact amounts debited but even with that she would not reverse the fees. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she refused. I asked several more time and got the same response but much ruder each time.