FIDO — roaming
Such a Ripped Off
Ive been a loyal customer of Fido for 10 years, it was alright before and now theyre such a ripped off. I dont mind paying if I know I use there Service BUT I did not use it at all...I went to US for the First time and they charge me 25$ on roaming for 3 days eventhough I didnt use it andt old me i did a phonecall and messages...which is not true. They are so unfair charging people for not using it..I am switching to a different network provider. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED. ..even told me i made a call to a friend whose just next to me and who even forget her phone. HOW crazy is that.I would never use this network ever again!!!
Fido Customer Care's Response, Sep 30, 2019
Thank you so much for being with us for so long, it means a lot.
We definitely don't want to see you go and we'd be more than happy to have a second look into your account to figure out what happened.
Please reach out to us through our Social Media channels so we can further assist you.
More FIDO Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- [Resolved] FIDO - phone replacement 
- [Resolved] FIDO - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- FIDO - trying to bill me for a de-activated phone 
- FIDO - customer service and sales strategy
- [Resolved] FIDO - i'm complaining regarding the bluffing in billing