FIDOcharges on my line

J Dec 17, 2019

I got my line on Friday 29th Nov 2019 from Sales guy called Ali at Best Buy # 926, Missisauga. I told him i need a line for making calls to Kenya, so he sold me one at CAN65 which he told me includes 1000 International Minutes, unlimited local calls & 10GB Data. Line No: [protected], name Jitendra Sonigra. Before flying out on 13th Fri, i went to FIDO store and they said Kenya was not included in the list, yet i had made calls! As a client its not my fault at all to be charged bill of CAN 202 as i got wrong info.
So im writing to you for help & rectification from my side. My witness was my cousin Arvind Bharkhada no. [protected], as he took me & heard everything.
If i knew about the high charges, i would never buy the line! Coz its cheaper calling from Kenya to Canada.
So writing early to clear myself and re-use the line when im back in Canada, i have attched the receipt and SIM Card in pictures uploaded
Regards

charges on my line

RESOLVED

• Fido's response · Dec 18, 2019

Hey Jits!

I understand you there. Nobody likes to charged for things they thought were covered. I can confirm that Kenya is not included as one of the countries in our 1000 long distance minutes option.

Please contact us via Facebook or Twitter private message and we'll be happy to take a look at this with you. Just mention you posted on complaintsboard. :)

Also, I recommend that you don't post personal information online in public, as it's a potential security risk.

I hope we talk to you soon!

-Philippe