FedExphony charge scams and bullying customers

This not the first complaint like this I've seen but if you have a similar experience with FedEx, post it up here.

FedEx seems to be just making up phony charges after they deliver packages and then threatening legal action if people don't pay these so called extra charges.
Here's what happened to us,

My daughter went from Canada to Edinburgh, Scotland for a 7 month working vacation. For her to take a second suit case with her on the airplane would've cost her about $100CDN, so we agreed to ship some of her cloths over to her later via FedEx. What a mistake that turned out to be.

Because we wanted to get her clothes to her by Christmas we paid FedEx $186.13CDN to send an 11kg. box to Edinburgh.
Filling out the FedEx customs forms was murder and took us about two (2) days to get it right.
Anyway about five (5) days later on Christmas Eve she received the package.

After the New Years celebrations in Scotland my daughter received a notice from FedEx of an assessment of an additional £30.00 which is about $54.47CDN. Keep in mind this is for clothing that she already owned.
FedEx is stating the charge is a RETURN charge that UK Customs MIGHT have assessed but they saved her the hassle of dealing with UK Customs and are charging her a service for that, but they're not calling it a brokerage fee.
To this point they've sent her three notices and issued a notice of legal action.
Now can someone explain WTF a RETURN charge on your own personal belongings is, since these USED items have never been to Scotland before?
And can someone explain how the F*#k FedEx can say they are charging someone a £30.00 RETURN charge, but it's really a service charge for saving you the hassle of dealing with UK Customs? I mean which is it?

If she pays this £30.00 that will bring the grand total that we have paid FucdEx to deliver an 11kg box of personal clothing from Canada to Scotland to $240.60CDN or £132.50.
Do that sound like sane competitive charges to you? Or does it sound like FedEx is scamming their customers with charges that they just making?
Has FedEx lost their freaking minds? You tell me.

Just in case FEDEX is reading this and gives a hoot.
Hey FedEx, you just screwed yourself out of any additional shipping from me, my family or any of my companies.
Plus I'm going to spread this all over the internet so that other potential FedEx customers are aware before you get the chance to scam them, that you make up phony charges and threaten and bully little defenseless young women with legal action if they don't pay.
Also I've been seeing many other complaints similar to mine on the internet and it's obvious that you've been scamming people like this for many years now .
The words "class action suit" keep jumping into my mind.

• Re
    Reviewer72575 Sep 12, 2015

I live in Westcliffe Greenville, today at 11 am Fed-x Truck Flew up and down the road, you could hear him kicking in the 4 barrel a half mile away !!!

• Dr
    Drew Thomas Sep 01, 2015

Fedex has been placing unauthorized charges on my debit card lately. No invoice, no shipment, nothing, just plain old fraud... by whom? By FEDEX, FEDERAL EXPRESS! Guess what? Huge corprations are in bed with each other. So when I placed a dispute (chargeback) to all those fraudulent charges, thefts of my funds by FEDEX, my bank, Bank of America Claims Department decided that... FEDEX was right! And so now FEDEX decided to just plain STEAL funds from my card, but I don't give up and am going to sue FEDEX. My bank has reopened the case (what a shame they never asked any docs from me or proof or fraud) before they ruled in favour of FEDEX. Now they are re-evaluating my case, especially I had to threaten them with lawsuit. Now the entire world knows that fedex has come down a bit to the level of low life thiev, a scammer and a fraud. Here's just one of their tricks. I place documents into a FEDEX envelope and seal it well. They pick it up and prop up me to pay $120 instead of $55. Hmmmm, really? But thats "nothing" in comparison what happens next. Then after I weigh my envelope and write down it weighs 150 grams, Fedex picks it up and records 500 grams instead. And much more... they ship to a wrong country, wrong recipient AND take 2 weeks to do that!!! There's more... then I demand them to ship to the correct address that was inscribed by me by hand on the envelope (just in case). Instead the freaking fedex returns it to me and charges me $80 for the return shipment in addition to the $120. Now $200 poorer I got my docs back and am at point zero... Then, there's even more... I need it shipped, so before I submit a claim to their stupid useless fedex.com I pay another $60 re-weigh it, it is 160 grams again, and they pick it up and finally deliver it after 3 weeks! FEDEX, a speed courier!!?? Then comes the extra mysterious charges and more charges on top. Then months later... more charges... but my online account shows no invoice no document what for was this all charges charged me for? Nothing, just plain fraud. Fedex never responds, no reply, no answer, what are these charges for? They ignore me, but charge my card for more fraudulent unauthorized charges. You think the word has come to the end, don't you? Well the criminals who run the company are just hAving FUN pissing people off, but not for much longer. I, my friends, my family, all my relatives now have withdrew from consumption. It's a BOYCOTT to all the corporations. WE only buy minimal food and hobby items. No wonder their company name is FED...EX... they got fed up doing normal business and are soon becoming an EX... Fedex the new THIEF on the block and a new curseword... SEARS, FEDEX, EBAY, MONSANTO hahahaha, stop cursing and wash your mouth...

• Ta
    tamle123 Aug 25, 2015

I just received a Fedex invoice for $13.90 shipping fee charging me for what I never buy or receive from a mysterious sender in Malaysia. I contacted Fedex but no one could ever give me the answer. This is just so freaking weird.

• Ge
    george keg Jul 07, 2015

Fedex i am fed up with your bull crap every time. I mean every time i order something. They deliver it and after a week i get a big bill from them for advancement fees / ancillary service fees and hst. . Etc. . . When i call them to complaint they bully me and say we will give this to collections and what not. I am boycotting fedex for life!!! And everyone should too they are thief's. Why not bill me at the door ? Why 1 or 2 weeks later ? Always has to fedex and no one else!!!

Mary A M Apr 23, 2015

FedEx are an absolute disgrace. My sister sent me my annual birthday present and xmas present ( the two are 3 days apart) from the US to me in the Uk. She put the value at $85. FedEx have been hounding me now for three months for £64.00!! which is way more than the gifts are worth giving the dollar to pound exchange rate. There has been no satisfactory explanation given, just a load of obtuse gobligook. Wot a revolting scam and dont even get me started on the rudiness of the staff at the call centres! I also read that they are in the top 10 of tax avoiding corporations in the US. So tax dodgers and fraudsters to boot!

• Bo
    BoxerLover2 Mar 10, 2015

1. Multiple broken orders
    2. Requiring a signature on things that should not need one and then not being flexable with drop off times and THEN not showing up when they say they are.
    3. Paid extra to have overnight delivery, didn't show up until next day.

• Co
    Concerned citcen Mar 06, 2015

(FEDEX SCAM) FEDEX TAX BILL SCAM OR REAL? (FEDEX INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING)
    ????????????????????????????????????FEDEX PLEASE RESPOND?????????????????????????????/???????????????
    Is the customs tax bill labeled fedex that is sent days to weeks after you already received the items a fraud scam company doing this? Or is it rely fedex? I suspicion this is a fraud hacker company that monitors people importing items using fedex, but i have no way to know, and do not want to get in trouble for cheating customs taxes in case it's real bill. The first packages I never receive such taxation bills later, now this happens always, usually several weeks after items already delivered. Fedex will you respond? Is this you sending us legitamate bills to cover extra taxes? Or is this a scam company billing us using your name in fraud? If this is a scam, it is damaging fedex reputation and angering customers with these extra hidden charges. None of us know if this is a mail scam, or if its real hidden import tax fees. In fear we are paying these, and this has to be in the millions of dollars

• Tw
    Twidlebug Sep 03, 2013

Waited for Fedex delivery all day, then I got a call from my shipper that FedEx tried to deliver at 5.41pm but no one was home, I told him you're calling my home phone, so I am home. and Fed EX never showed up. Wasted a whole day for my clients Barebone PC to start the build but FedEx messed up my whole program.

• Pa
    pa4a Aug 02, 2013

I ordered item from USA. Got it quickly delivered. 5 days later I received a letter from FedEx stating to pay £45.44 VAT and £10.50 Clearance Administration Charge. I do understand that VAT has to be payed, but how comes I got the parcel before paying it? Other delivery companies hold the package till everything is cleared or ask for it to be payed when is delivered. If FedEx decided to pay it on my behalf, well thank you very much I didn't ask for it. As far as I'm concerned the VAT is payed and I've got my parcel.

• Wi
    witchespromise Jun 05, 2013

Just read the above back - apologies for spelling and grammar errors.

• Wi
    witchespromise Jun 05, 2013

I am a Fedex UK worker. Can't comment on charges as I don't know about this side of things. DO NOT WORK FOR FEDEX. They will get your wages wrong - take ages to sort it out with no apology. Deduct half an hour a day from your wages for a break you cannot take. Over a year this is 120 hours - ie 3 weeks wages.
    Management have today spoken to one driver in a horrendous manner right infront of all the other drivers - could they not have quietly pulled him to one side and sorted the problem out? As one other driver put it - had he spoken to me in that manner he would be picking himself up off the floor!
    One poor lad had his house burgled at the weekend and his computer stolen - most are owner drivers or sub contractors who need to produce and print off an invoice - when the driver explained the situation to manager and asked to use work computer to produce invoice so he could get paid was told no. Would it really have hurt to let him produce and print off 2 pieces of paper? Now this lad won't get paid because his invoice is late. It is bad enough he had his house broken into and now Fedex cause more problems with pay.
    Tonight several warehouse staff have had their hours cut so one person can have more hours. In one persons' case it is so may hours they are losing approx £70 per week in wages.
    There are various charity events which whilst a worthy thing to do should be voluntary and yet I myself was humiliated infront of the entire office when I said no I didn't want to do this particular activity. I had said no but the manager went on and on and on infront of everyone so I said 'no' a little more firmly and tried to point out that he was making me feel uncomfortable. I was taken into his office and told I had an attitude problem. I received no apology and was accused of not doing my bit for charity. I had suggested an alternative way of raising money for Fedex sponsored charities - I'm also a musician and can busk - I have done this for charity before and can make approx £50 on a busy Saturday in a town centre busking. This was poo-pooed by said management and there are still comments that we do not raise enough for charity.
    We are regularly left with no managers or supervisors in the depot - whilst the rest of us are fairly capable there are occasions when an unhappy customer demands to speak to a manager and doesn't believe you when you say that there is no manager there at that time.
    A customer phoned this evening chasing their parcel - the driver had been unable to locate the address - we had not been provided with a telephone no for the delivery so were unable to ring the folks waiting for their parcel to find out where they were located. The parcel was therefore not delivered and brought back to the depot. Turned out we had been given an incorrect address - correct address obtained and map printed off. Delivery was on drivers' way home so he took it back out and delivered it - technically he did not have to - this is surely good customer service - customer happy, driver happy, office happy...management NO! Apparently we should have made people wait for parcel until next day. Do they want people to use us or not?

Our particular depot covers a very large area - some drivers have a two hour drive before reaching their delivery area. In cases where parcels cannot be delivered as there is no one in the driver is not paid for that delivery. Imagine the financial loss to some drivers on such routes - we have very few employed drivers - the few we do have were employed by ANC when Fedex took over so they are still employed but most drivers have to provide their own vehicle (which cannot be above a certain age), provide their own fuel, insure the vehicle and have some sort of parcel insurance cover, pay for their Fedex uniform and pay for the Fedex logo to be put on THEIR OWN VEHICLE! One owner driver has been given a Fedex hi vis vest by an employed member of staff who happened to have a spare - yes you guessed it - the poor lad has just had a bollocking for giving his pare high vis to driver because they should pay for theirs. Fedex don't seem to like hard working staff who are trying to do a decent job. If you have a brain managers don't like you - perhaps they feel threatened as we can do their job beeter than them. I don't know much about charges - staff are not allowed to use Fedex unless you send a minimum number of parcels a month. No perks, no staff discount, pay os minimal and you are not allowed to work for anyone else to try and get a decent income to live on. their are numerous couriers in the UK and from what I've heard most are cheaper than Fedex. Would love to find another job but as with most places at the moment work is hard to find. Oh and Fedex will not give an employee or ex employee a reference as they see it as an insult that you no longer wish to work for them. I was working for ANC (and had done for 10years) before Fedex took over - when they did I had to prove who I was - they wanted passport (I don't have one) or utility bill - (in partners' name). Gave them birth certificate and driving licence - apparently not good enough! They did eventually accept these but it took a while.

Please be patient with the staff you speak to in Fedex offices on the phones - we are not trying to be awkward or useless - management have us sticking to pointless useless unhelpful rules - I feel ashamed to say I work for them and what is now 13 years in my job can not wait to get some other form oof employment.

• Ia
    ianbradbury Mar 30, 2013

Phony charge scams and bullying customers, I have a charge of £32, That they said they paid, I did not authorise them to pay anthing on my behalf., disgraceful. never use the again.

• Ci
    cingsen Mar 04, 2013

I ordered item from china. The sender has paid for the shipping (stated in the air way bills). Then after i received the item and signed for it. The next day Fedex billed me for $115.74. The worst thing is they have my credit card info. So they treat me like ATM machine. This will be the last time i will be dealing with FEDEX. Closing my account once this issue is resolved.

• Da
    DavidM44 Jan 31, 2013

To all my friends and family...beware of FedEx and additional charges levied on friends and family who receive packages from you in the United Kingdom. I sent a package to my son Trevor and the Grandchildren for Christmas. On December 18th my son received an invoice from FedEx demanding 15.76 pounds value added tax and 10.50 pounds advancement fee! What the heck is that is that about? I was never told by the FedEx office here in the United States that the recipient would receive an invoice for additional charges. I will never use FedEx ever again under any circumstances. If that's how they have to create revenue, then shame on them. Pass this on to all your friend's family to stop this happening to another Family member.

• Sd
    Sdent Dec 25, 2012

FedEx carol stream Illinois- delivers the package to a different address, some one signs it, but not me. Even USPS deals with packages in a better way.
    They have some one, s signature on the tracking number that says it was delivered. But I did not receive it.never use FedEx if you have a choice. Go for ups or USPS.

• Ri
    RichF89 Jan 10, 2012

I also have a complaint towards FedEx. I ordered something from America which had all P&P included in the payment with the company. I receive said item and within a week I recieve a letter stating that I need to pay £15.50 for my item which I already have. I was not even told that FedEx were handling my item as a different company was written on my invoice for my item. I will do everything in my power not to pay this extra money because I was not told about it and also not told that FedEx were delivering it.

Jasmine10 Dec 03, 2011

I ordered a 46" LCD television and it was delivered on December 2, 2011. I was in the house, and they did not even ring the doorbell. I heard a noise and looked in the driveway and saw the Fed Ex truck driving away. Out in the drive was my 46" t.v. in large box saying LCD TV. I had to go out into the drive and try to push it into the garage without anyone to help me. I am 61 and really did not feel like pushing a t.v. into the house. Anyone driving by could have stolen the t.v. had I not been home. I was appalled at their service.

• Bo
    Boste Oct 13, 2011

47 inch LCD Television delivered and left on very visible doorstep. No signature requested, driver left without a backward glance from the end of my driveway. Box clearly illustrated contents and its attributes! I was home and called from the next room in response to the ring of my doorbell.

• Ki
    kimme1225 Oct 07, 2011

We are a hearing aid dispensing franchise with several offices throughout our state. NONE of the packages we ship weigh more than 1 lb. We have had trouble with one of our offices consistently being charged for 3lb, 5lb and 7lb shipments. Their excuse is that we don't write the weight down on the airbill. Except that this happened even when we DID write the weight down. The "supervisor" that I spoke with told me that they couldn't possibly weigh every package that comes through their facilities so because WE didn't write down a weight, someone/something just randomly picks a number and enters it into the system for billing. And I had already received several courtesy adjustments so it was beginning to look a little suspicious on my part. Each time I called for an adjustment I asked them to please check the facility where these packages go and find out where the problem in weighing was occuring. I realize it was just being blown off, but don't allude to the fact that our company is trying to get away with something when I've asked repeatedly for YOUR company to investigate the issue. I would think that since FedEx is a company that bases it's billing on WEIGHT that WEIGHING PACKAGES would be of utmost importance. It seems to me that this could easily be a legal issue if this truly is their practice. I even suggested the "supervisor" investigate my assertion that our packages never weigh more than 1lb by contacting the drivers that regularly service that particular office, she told me it was NOT her job to check stories.

• Th
    thames Sep 14, 2011

I also was sent a birthday gift from a well meaning friend in America in August. I am shocked to have received a bill of approximately 50 pounds three weeks later. I was never advised at the point of delivery neither was the sender advised. No one was given the benefit of making an informed decision. I have also sent them a mail regarding errors and faults of theirs for not advising and informing their customers beforehand and of which I have nothing to do with as all I did was receive a gift and therfore not bound by any contract or agreement to pay any further charges. There is absolutely no way that I would have received a gift If i was going to pay charges on it. I advised them to come and pick up the gift and send it back to the sender. I'm waiting to see where this is headed.

• Th
    thames Sep 14, 2011

I also was sent a birthday gift from a well meaning friend in America in August. I'm shocked to have received a bill of approximately £50 three weeks later. I was never advised at the point of delivery neither was the sender advised. No one was given the benefit of making an informed decision. I have also sent them a mail regarding errors and faults of theirs for not advising and informing their customers beforehand and of which I have nothing to do with as all I did was receive a gift and therfore not bound by any contract or agreement to pay any further charges. There is absolutely no way that I would have received a gift If i was going to pay charges on it. I advised them to come and pick up to gift and send it back to the sender. I'm waiting to see where this is headed.

• In
    iNena Aug 18, 2011

i was emailed a day after a lady called me saying i had won a free 100 dollar gift card and she was going to send me a package along with it i called fedex the lady told me there was no information on my package when i got emailed by them saying my package was taken by a fedex person and is going to be deliverd with in 7 business days im on my 8th day and no package...idk what should i do

• Le
    Lexar Jul 11, 2011

I had a package delivered last Friday but it went to the wrong house! After seeing the package delivered sign on my tracking but seeing no package I had thought my package was stolen until I decided to walk around and saw my package two doors down!

• Tt
    TTS Jun 29, 2011

This is definitely a FedEx scandal, I don't understand how they can get away with this? Any other carriers always ask receiver(s) at the point of delivery whether you accept the parcel or not should VAT or duty occurred! We just received a parcel from America, it's a gift and sender gave a value to it for $700 for insurance purpose. A week later after receiving the gift, a letter from FedEx came through the door and asked for £430!!! It doesn't have a FedEx header and there's no telephone number or contact details whatsoever! Tried to get in touch with FedEx by phone and email but got no response at all! Now we have to wait and see what's happening! To be honest, I would have rejected the delivery at the point of delivery if I know there are further charges of £430! I'm sure this is just a way for FedEx to con people more money! Will contact Watch Dog is this issue persists!

• Da
    dazzasooty Jun 28, 2011

All i can say is they are the worst company i have ever dealt with. After ordering an item from the U.S.A (we where told all P&P cost had been paid) the item was delivered ok, but a few days later we got a letter from FED-EX saying we had an Import duty to pay a whopping £450.

The letter had NO Fed-Ex letter head and looked like it had been done on an old home printer (could hardly read it) also it had NO details on how to pay the amount or contact details.. I have sent loads of E-mails with no reply. So leaving it till they get in touch.

• Br
    brocks12 Apr 22, 2011

I had a very similar issue happen to me. My mother forwards me my mail, usually including some cookies she made, and sometimes a small toy or some clothes for her granddaughter. FedEx then started sending us additional customs bills including a £10 charge for a convenience fee. The total was always around £30 to £40s per package. These packages didn't contain anything that wouldn't clearly be considered a gift. I also never signed anything from FedEx agreeing to any charges. For the first 2 times, I called FedEx and told them I won't being paying the extra £10s since I never agreed to a customs convenience fee and I would only be willing to pay the other customs amounts if they could show me an invoice that they actually incured those costs. They simply dropped the fees. I since moved from the UK and didn't have my mail forwarded to me from the UK for awhile. For 2 other packages (same kinds of stuff, my mother just loves sending things to her granddaughter) they charged us the fee and then sent the bill on to collections with Avance. Avance is now sending letters threatening legal action to receive payment of amounts even more than what FedEx has asked. Avance has not explained the increase in charges in any letter to me. So I'm simply not going to be paying these. I hope they file a court claim against me so this can be cleared up quickly.

Does anyone know how to get a class action lawsuit kicked off? I don't want any money from FedEx, I just want them to have to pay back the people that have simply listened to their demands for more money.

• Ke
    Keith Peat Apr 04, 2011

Some horrid candles, a gift from a well meaning American friend, were delivered as an Christmas gift last November. We did not ask for them, or order them or import them and were not informed in advance of delivery or, at the delivery, of any charges. In January a bill from Fedex arrived for £16.50 Import VAT plus their service charge £10, a total of £26.50. We rang them and told them we were not paying this as we played no part in the order or import. Their operator said 'it was up to us' which was the way we saw it and forgot about it. Long story short; after more demands and faxes and mails from us- none of which were answered- we now have a debt collection agency on to us.

Are they serious? That anyone can dump stuff on you unsolicited and then claim £26.50 a time from you?

I have a horrid feeling about this!

sarah12 Dec 01, 2010

I agree Fedex is the worst shipping company. Will never do business with them again. had to stay home all day 3 days last week to FINALLY get my package(I was promissed delivery all 3 days) and again this week, yesterday I stayed home all day, and finally the last call I made to them at around 5:00 PM they said the package was going to be delivered the next day. I called them this morning to make sure it was going to be delivered today and the employee said, "maybe it will be, maybe it won't"!!! REALLY???? ugh!!! I am so fed up with Fedex. Such an awful company!!!

• Ed
    Eddie S Oct 12, 2010

Hmmm that's even worse than what I expect from a dishonest company like FedEX.

Normally if a package was sent back to the sender becasuwe of damage Fedex will deal with the sender (or account holder) as far as reimburing shipment cost and any insurance. You need to ask the merchant who sold you the item for another one. Not FedEX

• Mu
    Munhazen Jun 22, 2010

Fedex damaged my pool liner in shipment, returned it to sender--what would they do to compensate?? Nothing, I just wanted another liner expidited, but NO--had to call customer service, I got Mexico--I guess FedEx has monopolized the business and does not give a rat's ### if they damage other people's property!!!

• Ki
    KixStar Jun 19, 2010

Haha. Chances are, they didn't know the flight would be late. I've taken many commercial flights that no one knows will be late until they're already late. So quit complaining.

Mastoppe Jun 19, 2010

Fed Ex cannot handle deliveries. I think that they are totally incompetent!! If you pay for a shipment to be overnight that doesn't mean 4 days later just because they had a late flight. They should not have routed the package through that city if they knew there would be a late flight. IDIOTS!! If all businesses were run this way the whole place would never receive anything. They need to plan out deliveries much better than currently.

• Ta
    Takker235 May 24, 2010

Tracking number [protected] was to be delivered Friday, 1/29/10. I did not receive. I check tracking today and it showed Fed Ex tried to deliver at 4:15 PM on 1/29/10 and that we were closed. That is not true I was sitting here until 5:00 PM. I finally received. I am really not happy with the service.

Maarcus May 11, 2010

FedEx seems incapable of allowing someone to direct where packages are delivered to your home as other carriers do. When FedEx delivers to my home it is in front of the garage and during the winter as you might expect, they get plowed in snow until spring. Company XYZ has provisions for this. Maybe I should direct my deliveries through them?

Angela73 Apr 20, 2010

I am a 73 year old lady and had ordered a printer from hp. The delivery guy from fedex left it on my porch, the front door was open and he saw me in here, but left the box, and left. He also stuck a sticker on the front door screen. Nothing was checked, This is a retirement village and I do not appreciate the fact he left it he could have set it in the front door.

• Fe
    FEDEXQUEEN Mar 02, 2010

SUCK IT UP DONT YOU EVER HAVE A BAD DAY!

• In
    inky Feb 03, 2010

fedex driverin boynton beach fla. truck driver 140XRY (236159) cuts people off and does unsafe lane change because he was on the cell phone.

• Br
    Broke Feb 02, 2010

If we order a three day saver time you don't bring it three days later. It is very important and since I was supposed to have it to day I can't even get my own son his birthday present till later.

• Ok
    okamimiyazak Dec 11, 2009

Yes, I HATE FedEx, worst company ever. Do not EVER use them for shipping. I got a package shipped from Apple and they wrote the address down on the package incorrectly (because I had typed it correctly in my account) and so it got stuck at the local FedEx facility and I could not get there to pick it up. I worked everything out with Apple but suddenly I find a bunch of $10 charged on my credit card from FedEx for no reason.

Also the people on the Customer Service phone line are rude as can be...

Angr Nov 02, 2009

Sort of similar experience. I picked fedex for an international delivery to make sure my item gets to its destination. That was a BIG mistake. I filled out all the required documentation, had the fedex person check them and thought I was golden. It came out to almost $600, which was more than the item was worth, but I HAD to ship it so I agreed. It's Fedex I thought, at least I can be sure it gets there. Well, my item was shipped to Great Britain (instead of Russia), then it was shipped back to me with no reasons or calls or any attempts to complete the shipment. Now get this, I got charged the full $600 anyway AND an addition 360 bucks for receiving it back. Fedex people can't give me a clear answer at all, except that it had something to do with customs and it wasn't their fault. I asked why my item left the country in the first place (shouldn't fedex check the documentation) they simply couldn't answer. I received no service and got robbed of almost $1000 for nothing. No questions asked, my credit card was just charged twice and that's it. My advice is DO NOT USE FEDEX EVER. I sure as hell won't.