• Da
    Dadillac May 22, 2011

Fedex should just close and leave the home delivery to DHL and UPS. I was supposed to receive a package today but it never came. I checked the website and it came up as "delivery exception" "customer not available or business closed". This was supposedly at 2:24pm. Well I was home from 1 pm on. So the not home excuse is garbage. Plus, the delivery I was getting, comes from a company that drop ships. So it wouldn't have even mattered if I was home or not. The package should have been left at my door. This is the third time in less than 1 year that Fedex has screwed me. First was in August when I didn't get my delivery but the website showed it was delivered. Long story short, the person that they really delivered it to, was kind enough to drop it off to me about 5 days after the fact. Then just this past January same situation. Delivered it to the wrong house and the other home owner delivered it to me several days later. I actually spoke to this gentleman. He lives two blocks away and his house number does not match mine. So the wonderful Fedex driver delivered my package to whomever he damn well pleased. Both times I called Fedex and both times they tried saying that it was my fault. I really wish that companies would stop using this worthless company to deliver their goods. The entire company needs a major overhaul. UPS has never screwed me. Not even once. I wish that Fedex would just disappear. Please

• IrishChick Mar 31, 2011

Yet another stupid complaint which is 'not your problem'.

• Ol
    Old Goat Mar 31, 2011

I was at a local Auto Parts store when Fedex made a delivery. The package handler was dressed in sloppy pants hanging loosely, two shirts the inside one was a blacl long sleeve and the outer was a Fedex blue short sleeve, both with the shirt tails out, His hat was a black baseball cap turned backwards. He looked like a street thug. I think that Fedex could and should have a dress code that shows respect for their business as well as their customers'. Thank goodness for UPS's brown dress code.

Comments

John8121 Mar 01, 2011

My wifes parents sent package from Indonesia to U.S.It was suppose to arrive in 3 days.After 4 days past I call FEDEX about my package they said Customs won't let it thru and I should talk to a customs person.The custom person said he could not let the package thru.I called FedEX to have the shipment return but they said they were going to charge me which is outrageous.The call for international shipments is directed to an idiot in south america who could care less about your shipment or about you.FEDEX stinks I will NEVER use them again

• Dk
    Dkm30204 Feb 28, 2011

I shipped two packages. One 13 lbs and one 61 lbs. The 13 lb. package

was left at the apartment door. The large package was not at the door

when the consumer opened the door soon after delivery. It seems hard

to think that someone would steal a 61 lb package and leave the small

one. The apartment was an upstairs apartment. The package was addressed

to a military person. This package was full of military issued

clothing. The customer service was contacted and did not call. We

had to call them to find out anything. They said the driver had

48 hours to contact them. In this day of cell phones, etc. I don't

understand this. The tracing department said their computer said

the packages were delivered and they had done their job. We mentioned

the insurance claim and they said we could file it, but they had done

their job. I will never use Fed X again. It seems the security for

the packages is not there. They should have left a note on the door

and not left the packages at an apartment hallway.

• Am
    Amigettingscrewed? Feb 17, 2011

Every bill I receive has at least one item that shows an increased weight. All of the packages in question were dropped off at fedex kinkos. Its not a dimensional weight increase since it would say that next to the line item. Right now i'm looking at a one that went from 1 lb to 2.5 lbs! I have to call each time to get it corrected, and each time, the customer service people say they have no idea why a package would go up in weight unless it was truly the wrong weight to start with. We actually print the shipping receipt now and re-weigh the items once a discrepancy is discovered - we are never wrong! I am wondering if any of you whom have already posted (or anyone else) have this resolved? Many thanks in advance.

Annoyed in Missouri Feb 14, 2011

FedEx failed to deliver my package four days in a row last week - supposedly they attempted it all four times and supposedly supposedly there were "delivery exceptions" due to "weather delays" all four times. I called this morning and they said it was on the truck and would definitely be delivered today. Around 1 pm I checked the tracking number and it was listed as a "Delivery exception" again. When I called back again they told me not to worry, the driver had "MAILED ME A POSTCARD" about the package today!

Now all four of the "Delivery exceptions" listed on the website from last week list "Local weather delay, delivery attempted" as the reason it was not delivered. And all three of the people on the phone mentioned this as the reason that the driver did not deliver the package. The last person I talked to said that the driver was 'having trouble getting our street because of snow.' This is a little suspect for two reasons. The first is because one of the OTHER people I talked to at FedEx today said that actually the box was never even put on a truck to attempt delivery today. And the second reason is that there really isn't any snow in our street or driveway (see attached picture - taken only minutes ago). It is 50 degrees and sunny. There is some water from melted snow in the street and a bit of ice by the curb. There is a wreath in the road that the trash truck dropped WHEN IT DROVE DOWN OUR STREET AND COLLECTED THE TRASH THIS MORNING.

It is true that there is snow IN THE YARDS. Are they planning to wait for spring when the last of the snow melts to deliver the package? I suppose they expect me to wait for the postcard the driver mailed me to arrive so that I can find out. I wonder how the FedEx driver thinks that the mail man from the postal service will possibly BRAVE THE LOCAL WEATHER CONDITIONS to deliver this postcard? ;)

Comments

• Re
    Renate Nuss Feb 14, 2011

I saw the Fedex guy walking past my window and when I later went outside to pick off what I was thinking he must have put outside my front door, to my surprise I only found a note on my door that he MISSED ME!!! And that I could pick up the package later. What a surprise. This guys was just too lazy to carry the package and ring my door bell. Also, my car was parked outside! Well there is a hint that someone might be home. By the way, sender requests a signature, so now I either have to go there myself or stay home tomorrow all day to catch this guy. What a lousy service.

• Li
    Lissacranberry Feb 13, 2011

Fedex is no longer the best in my opinion. i purchased a phone through amazon and Fedex failed to deliver the package to me.

Their first attempt no one was home and they left a note. I called Fedex and they explained if I sign the note they will leave it at the door. I decided to stay home the following and wait for Fedex. To my disappointment Fedex did not come to my door to attempt a 2nd delivery. Instead I got an update via amazon that delivery attempt failed even though I was home all day.

Fedex reported that my complex is gated and they could not get in. I can't beleive the Fedex reps are so inconsistent with service there seems to be no standard. Only a day before my delivery I saw a Fedex rep making a delivery to my neighbour. On their first attempt they came to my door so why would they report that on the 2nd attempt they cannot enter my building.

There are many options they could have pressed my apt number and I would have answered they could have pressed 0 for the office and the office would have answered

this is such poor service from Fedex I will never use them again

• Ro
    Rockrose Feb 01, 2011

This is the 2nd time in 2 months that FedEx has burned me. 1st time was at Christmas when I got their catch all excuse "delivery exception". Repeated phone calls, speaking to managers at their "go fedex" number AND at the local delivery center, did absolutely nothing to get my package here before Christmas. What really gripped me was their cavalier attitude. No one gave a crap. I even emailed the BIG DOG of customer service at the corporate office and got back a response telling me I needed to contact 1-800-gofedex! Now its happening again. Same bull, different day. I'm going to avoid using them as much as possible even if I have to pay more! Probably cheaper using USPO or UPS anyway.

• Ko
    Konstant Feb 01, 2011

Describes the details of the facts that lead to this complaint on, what I believe, is an unacceptable charge of service from FedEx (www.fedex.com).

The company undertook the responsibility of shipping an item from Israel to Athens, Greece knowing that, almost certainly, it was going to be kept for taxing by Greek customs. Instead of charging a fee for the process in advance the company has the practice to let the item arrive to the customs and then ask a fee from the recipient (about twice as much as the fee asked from the sender in my case) in order to complete the process and deliver the item to his/her door. The alternative options offered to the recipient have a comparable cost which puts him/her in a "no options" situation.

I believe that the company has the required expertise to estimate the cost of such routine deliveries, that the consumer is likely not to be aware of, and charge the appropriate shipping+handling fee by informing in advance the interested parties (both sender+recipient). I think such practices are not consumer friendly and shipping companies should make a relevant change in their policies.

Jade from Philly Feb 01, 2011

I see Fedex delivery service has always been subpar as I read prior entries on this site. I live in an apartment complex and numerous times I have waited for a delivery only to check the tracking information and see there is a "Delivery Exception". They really should change the category to "Lazy A*s Driver". I've even had packages dropped at my neighbors door to save the deliveryperson 15 steps. What really bothers me is the response I get when I contact customer service.

Most of the time I get an individual who feigns ignorance and "makes a notation" to the driver. This is only after they advise me to check for a door tag. Whatever. The last time I contacted them, the customer service rep hung up on me. When I called back I got the same ballet of bulls*it i've received previously.

I wouldn't use Fedex if they offered me free service. They suck.

• Ab
    Abalone Jan 31, 2011

Responsibility lol

• Oh
    OhWowReally Jan 30, 2011

It would be one thing if they misspelled a word you spelled correctly on the order. However, you were the one that misspelled the word on the order. If they have already started the printing process of the signs, why should they take the lose on your mistake? This makes no sense.

• Vi
    Vicam57 Jan 30, 2011

I placed an oder to print 2 signs and later noticed I misspelled a word, I called support only to find out it could not be changed or canceled, this is the most outrageous thing I ever heard of, I will never use FedEx again ever.

• Pa
    Paul Jan 03, 2011

I ordered the new Kinect for my Wife for Christmas on December 8, 2017, it was supposed to be delivered by the 14th of December, I kept tracking the package through Fedex website, and it kept showing it as sitting in a facility only 90 miles from my house for over a week, and by December 20, 2017, I sent a email to complain, and not ten minutes later i check the tracking number to track my package, and it says that the package had been delivered, now this is while I am at my house mind you, and so i called Fedex and the lady said that she did not know what had happened, so I had to call walmart and they had to send me another one, and my wife was without a christmas present, but here is the good part, I told walmart not to ship fedex, and they said they had no control of whom the package is shipped through???, so i was like ok, FedEx certainly wouldnt screw this up again, well i was wrong, because they did, they were late again and said it was an incorrect address, and that the package was going to a walmart and not to a residence, well i told them that walmart was the shipper and i was the receiver, and they were like Dohhh, and I finally just received my wifes christmas present today(December 30, 2017), thanks FEDEX, I suggest NEVER NEVER using FEDEX EVER...

• Je
    Jerry and Kim Feth Dec 27, 2010

My husband's business closed early for Christmas, so we missed the first delivery. I get that, and it's OK. But then, over Christmas, we got 7 inches of snow. It is now 1.5 days since the snow fall, and everyone was at work today. But not FedEx. They didn't even try to make ANY deliveries in the area. So, when my husband called to find out what was going on they told him that he could feel free to drive in the snow, black ice, and evening traffic to their distribution center to pick up the much needed package (a cell phone for my disabled sister). They even confirmed that the distribution center (which should be busy because they didn't deliver today) would be open until 8:00 PM. He walked through the door at 6:15 PM in time to see the employees lock the doors and turn off the lights. So, now he has to drive from one side of the county, into the city, and now back to another end of the county to get home across all of the black ice. So, my dear husband is willing to risk his life for this much needed package, but FedEx isn't even willing to try to drive when the sun is out and the ice is melting. I will never use FedEx again!!! I have just posted the same on my FaceBook page.

• 58
    583586 Nov 07, 2010

well lets look on the bright side here

at least it wasnt your mothers stuff

FedEx is the worst. Nov 07, 2010

On July 29, 2017, my aunt had a box of her items shipped to me by Fed Ex. She was dying of cancer, and, was tying up loose ends because she did not have long to live. She boxed up 6 items for me to have as keepsakes. FedEx destroyed 3 of the items, never delivered ANYTHING, lost 3 of the items, and, did not so much as call or write to me to ask if I wanted the broken items. They threw them in a DUMPSTER! I've called them many, many times over the last several months. My aunt died on Sept. 1, 2017 and I am glad she didn't know this was happening. She was far too ill to do anything about it, but, she would have been heartbroken to know that not only did they destroy her belongings, but, that her niece did not get them!!! These were items chosen by her, for me to have, to remember her!

FedEx has completely dropped the ball. They didn't even wait for my claim forms before they settled my claim and sent me a measely $100.00 plus the shipping cost. They are trying VERY hard to get rid of me. Make me go away. Well, it's not happening. They will have a news story on their hands now, as I had an interview with the media this past week and it will air in November.

I did not get the chance to see these items. Nor receive the note she'd written to me, to say goodbye. I will never see any of these things, because FedEx has such lack of caring.

FedEx is NOT reliable. Their practices are poor, at best. They have ruined their reputation with me. I'd never ship with them. Go with the USPS or with UPS.

• Je
    jessicap88 Sep 24, 2010

Im unable to recivce a package due to the fact that im a full time sudent and worker!
    So what do i do i take a day off to recivce a package. The guy doesnt knock on the gate, i realize theres a fedex truck out side and run out to open the gate. Turns out the gate was open!!! and then i run out to where the truck is and the guys takes off. He didnt leave a notice or anything!!! what kind of service is this?!?!!
    oh but i call the company and they tell me they can hold it for me so I CAN DRIVE! to go pick it up! I paid to get it shipped to me not so i can go pick it up!

They need to make sure that their workers do their job!!!

• Vo
    voo Aug 25, 2010

FedEx really a bad Currier service. I have experience their bad service few times but the worst is my latest package from Italy; took more then 2 weeks and still not delivered until today. Their on line tracking keep updating things round and round... in same location ( KL airport) for 4 days!

I promise to never use FedEx again and to encourage as many other to do the same.

• Kr
    Kraus Aug 02, 2010

For the second time Fed Ex has failed to deliver a package that was both time-sensitive and extremely important. I came home after making a short trip into town this morning to find a FedEx note on the door that was time-marked within 20 minutes of when I received the note. I immediately called customer service at the distribution center to see if they could contact the driver to have him re-attempt delivery as the item to be delivered was extremely important. I was told that the driver was "already out of the area, " which was absolutely impossible since he'd only been gone from the house for 20 minutes. I spoke to a manager at the distribution center where I was told the same thing-basically that, "the driver has already attempted delivery one time, that is all we are required to do, and there's nothing i can do about it." Fed Ex does not care about customer satisfaction, does not care about doing what's necessary to do a job right, and I would not recommend using Fed Ex for any reason whatsoever. Oh...and this is the second time this kind of thing has happened. The first time was when Tag Heuer shipped my 2K watch back using them, and they "missed" me, and also refused to reattempt delivery, even though the driver had only been missed by a few minutes. They simply do not care!!!

Rasinitiup Aug 02, 2010

True Story. Wednesday delivery date, I was not home. No one notified me. Thursday I waited all day and left at 7:00 to attend a function. Notice left on my doorstep said they were there at 6:00. This is a lie!! I was sitting and waiting from 9:00 A. M. for a Mothers day package. No one rang the bell or used the knocker. I am not deaf. I called Thursday night three times to speak to a manager and not to redeliver the package. No one called. I called at 8:00 this morning (Friday), the manager would call me back, he was helping to load the van. Well, what do you think?? The package is on the Van. I called the manager, Mr. Benjamin Franklin who said he never received a message and his drivers do not lie!!!. With great urging I asked him to reach the driver and call me back. Reluctantly he agreed and said the package will be here by 5:00 tonight. I will not be here. I will pick it up tomorrow in Stamford, Conn. And what do you think!! It will probably be on the van again. My calls have reached Texas, Philadelphia, and New Jersey. I live in Rye Brook, N. Y. but the package is addressed to Portchester, N. Y. At the chat site I was told the site does not support my system. I use and Apple IMAC with all updates.

• St
    stop wining Jul 10, 2010

duh there is customs that delay the pkg thats why before investing alot of cash in shippin read the fine print

FedexLaShelia Jun 29, 2010

This is FedEx LaShelia. Please accept my apology, I am very sorry to hear that happened. I am happy to know that your delivery arrived.

• Ju
    Julienne Tullip Jun 25, 2010

I do not recommend that anyone use FedEx. Here is my dilemma. I ordered a chair to be delivered and FedEx's computerized telecom service notified me that my delivery will arrive at my doorstep at 10:30am. At 10:00am - I found a doortag in my mailbox. Apparently, FedEx's driver pre-written the doortag and dropped it into my mailbox and hopped back on his truck without even ringing my doorbell. When I notified FedEx that my security cameras caught this activity, the Terminal Supervisor hounded me to get the tapes. I still have the tapes and at the right time, I will air it on YouTude. Label it FedEx Sucks With Delivery.

I got my chair eventually, but I paid to have it delivery in 1-3 days not 7 days.

• Ol
    Oliver J Jun 17, 2010

On June 1, FedEX picked up a package for delivery to my home, their website showed it was on truck for delivery to my home. On June 2, it was returned to FedEX because they said they could not locate address.

FedEX has delivers here at least 4 times year, but now they can't find it. On June 3, they said it is back on truck for delivery. We call them at 8:20 pm and are told it will be here in 30 minutes.

On June 4, their website shows it attempted to deliver but customer was not home. I have been here for 8 days without leaving the property so they obviously lie.

This morning, June 4, they say it is on truck for delivery and they can't take it off truck because it will take 2-3 days to return to company. We are told someone has to be here for delivery. We had other appointments scheduled for the day. FedEX ***!

Come on FedEx you are not leaving planet earth!

Ramona Caquias Jun 16, 2010

I agree no more to be said POOR SERVICE

Ramona Caquias Jun 16, 2010

They are the worst service around and I would never recommend FED EX to anyone they constantly lose merchandise of steal them. Some workers they have. The screening process and training needs to be reevaluated

• Iz
    izzs Jun 15, 2010

I also had bad experience with Fedex. My courier from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur gone missing. I asked them to pick-up a box after an exhibition at RAI Amsterdam and they send someone without Fedex identification to collect it. They took our request very lightly and now I want to spread a very bad word of mouth about Fedex around the globe.. so that no one will want to use Fedex again. If Fedex people read this comment... Where is my BOX??.

• Ka
    Karen Jun 02, 2010

Receiving a shipment with Fedex from the US to Europe... Apart from the (much longer) time it took to get here, the duties that had to be paid were more than expected. A check with the customes office showed clearly what the duties should be, and they were to be 30% lower than Fedex quoted they are.

As I needed the equipment I paid, but asked Fedex why the duties were so high... Guess what, even after I have asked adn summoned they numerous times by phone and mail, there is no reply... not even a message that they are checking... that is.. because they know..

Low rates... yeah, grabbing some extra money on the side, that how they stretch the margins..

• St
    Statemofme May 18, 2010

Fed Ex said they delivered a package to my house on December 31, 2017 at 10:43 am. I contacted them that evening to say I had not received the package. The Fed Ex rep said they would contact me Monday January 4. They never contacted me. I contacted them on the 5th. They said they would contact me on the 6th. Again, no effort to contact me. Long story short, they have never contacted me and have given me the run around. My advice is to use UPS as the Fed ex customer service is awful.

Chanceme May 12, 2010

I am a web designer trying to build a major server to begin the new year, when the parts I ordered were not compatible I had to overnight the correct ones, that was 2 1/2 days ago. Yesterday UPS and USPS made not one but 2 deliveries in my neighborhood. They literally emptied there trucks got a second load and delivered those as well, while Fedex gave me this status "Local delivery restriction, delivery not attempted" now it is the next day and here is my latest shipping update "Dec 23, 2017 7:43 PMAt local FedEx facility" thats the last update they made, when I called their 800 number last night and asked for an operator there phone system hung up on me. Their local distribution number is unlisted, their shipping outlets would not give me their number. You know their service is terrible when UPS 2 day would have made it here before Fedex Priority Overnight. On top of that the package weighs 60 lbs. So you can imagine how much I paid. All I can say is what can Brown do for me, because I am sure not EVER using them again and you shouldn't either.

• Ke
    Kentaver Apr 28, 2010

Mr. Fedex I really suggest you stop spending big budget on commercial ads and marketing campaigns because you DONT live up to your words. Instead, you should consider paying your employees little bit more so at least they can start doing the job they are suppose to do correctly.

On Oct.31, 2017 at 1:00 pm I was at the counter sending a rush envelope to Chicago Illinois and. The lady at the counter assured me it will be received Monday before noon but she cannot commit to a specific hour. Although Fedex website states “f your FedEx Express package is delivered even 60 seconds later than we promise, you get your money back. It's that simple.” How can a client prove that it was delivered 60 seconds late if your staff do not commit to a specific delivery time???

On Monday at 1:00 pm I’ve tried to track my envelope on the net and was nothing. I phoned and customer service answered that it hasn’t departed yet from Montreal. I have asked for the envelope to be destroyed because it defeats the point to be delivered after the fact and I have asked for reimbursement. All she could tell me that I have to wait 4 days for search and 2 to 3 weeks for reimbursement. What happened exactly to the ad: Quickly, easily, reliable??

There is nothing quick or easy about it, I have to wait 2 weeks. There is nothing reliable about it my envelope was lost. Please do not encourage Fedex to continue under paying his employees and you loosing your package.

FedEx sucks** Apr 13, 2010

I called FedEx for a pickup for Thursday April 8...I called Wed because I was sending my US Fed Tax Forms. I wanted to make sure the pick up would be early enough to make the plane to Paris so it would be sure to arrive in Ohio Friday...they sent out a "sub contractor" who had no scanning device so would take all the picked up stuff to the loading area in Oude Meer just outside of Amsterdam, where I was sending it from... Well bottom line is they lost my Taxes and have not the slightest idea where the packet is. The worst thing is you get NO information... I will NEVER use Fedex again. I have never been really happy with them, but this time its beyond repair. Oh by the way, you thought they scanned every package along the way...WRONG...they throw hundreds of non-scanned mail in a container and they scan the container...if yours did not reach the container, they have NO idea where it is... A unbelievable BAD company.

Marco Mar 29, 2010

I sent a package containing tax information via Fedex (so it would be traceable, or so I thought).

Fedex lost the package inside their own distribution facility.

It vanished "without a trace".

I spoke with several people in the "trace department".

One told me: We're really not setup to handle letters (my package went in a Fedex letter envelope), we really handle packages. Sometimes a letter can get caught in a conveyor and be torn into a million pieces.

If that's the case, Fedex should stick to packages and get out of the "letter" business immediately! If they can't or won't make the investment to do the job right, they should stop taking people's money!

Days later, I got a call saying that all attempts to locate my package had failed, and I should resend it. Well, I already did, and I didn't use Fedex!

I will never ship via Fedex again.

From now on I'll just send my documents via the USPS.

I see no reason to pay around ten times the first class rate for a tracking system that doesn't work.

Now the package is listed as "damaged". It guess that's Fedex CYA speak for "we can't find it but we have to account for it somehow".

Also, don't count on Fedex to catch their own mistakes. I sent the package on March 2nd. It should have arrived (according to Fedex) on March 3rd. I checked it on March 6th. It hadn't been delivered (of course) but no "alarm bells" had gone off at Fedex indicating the package was long overdue. If I hadn't checked myself, Fedex wouldn't have even looked for it!

• Ri
    Riole Mar 13, 2010

Direct Marleting firms use Fedex because it's rates are low. So is their service, dependability, driver and service rep attitudes. Fedex cheap send results in parcels with expensive merchandise being dropped off (literally) at the door, many times without a doorbell ring. Works wonders for me, I live in an urban apartment building. If drivers do bother to ring the bell and not bolt, arms push the parcel through the door as if the receiver had a highly contagious disease. Compare to the congeniality of UPS drivers: "where would you like me to set this?" I sign for UPS deliveries. God knows who signs for my Fedex deliveries, it surely is not I. In the past year: 2 Fedex packages delivered to the wrong address (1 retrieved by UPS, Fedex couldn't find it), 1 package lost forever, 1 package with damaged goods. Call the Fedex 800 number (forget the user unfriendly website), a rep is very nice on the phone until she or discovers it is a legitimate complaint. Then it's a "how dare you speak unkindly of Fedex" attitude. Bottom line: i refuse to do business with any retailer who ships Fedex only (or the US Postal Service).

FEDEXQUEEN Mar 02, 2010

I just wanted to let everyone know that fedex isnt as bad as everyone says! we del. pkgs on time if the weather isnt a factor. Or anything else out of our control! Plus i just wanted everyone to know if you would actually take a look at our service guide in the back there is a thing called surcharges it lets you know what you pkg could get charged for while in route! I have used fedex a many of years and they have never failed on me! so everyone who has an issue with fedex keep it to yourself ! omg if you people wouldnt call in ### all the damn time over a penny or a dollar then fedex wouldnt be adding add. surcharges to your pkgs in the future please be aware of the fine print! IT MEANS ALOT WITHIN FEDEX! ALSO JUST SHUT UP! UPS ISNT BETTER AND DHL WENT OUT OF BUS!

• Nr
    nron55 Jan 30, 2010

Dear Customer!We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmed Package thatis registered with us for shipping to your residential location.We hadthought that your sender gave you our contact details.It may interest you toknow that a letter is also added to your package.However, we cannot quoteits content to you via email for privacy reasons.We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draftworth $800, 000.00USD (Eight Hundred Thounsand United States Dollars), FEDEX do not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but Bank Drafts areshippable.The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague, and your colleague explained that he is from the United Statesbut he is here in MALAYSIA (MY) for a three (3)months SurveyingProject as he works with a consultant firm in MALAYSIA, We are sending youthis email because your package is been registered on a Special Order.What you have to do now, is to contact our Delivery Department for immediatedispatch of your package to your residencial address.Note that as soon asour Delivery Team confirm your information, it will take only one workingday (24 hours) for your package to arrive it's designated destination.Foryour information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees havebeen paid for by your colleague before your package was registered.Note thatthe payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF)neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help youavoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country.However, you will have to pay the sum of $105.00 Usd to the FEDEX DeliveryDepartment being full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of the FEDEXcompany as stated in our privacy terms & condition page. Also be informedthat your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping fee, but we donot accept such payment considering the facts that all items & package thatare registered with us have a time limitation and we cannot accept paymentnot knowing when you will be contacting us for your package or evenresponding to us.So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such paymentincase of any possible demurrage.Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any furtherinformation.We hope that you respond to us as soon as possible because ifyou fail to respond until the expiry date of your package, we may refer thepackage to the MALAYSIA Commission for Welfare as the package do not have areturn address.Kindly contact the delivery department (FEDEX Delivery Post) with thedetails given below:FEDEX Online Delivery PostContact Person:Mrs Yoan PaltalkEmail:[email protected]: +60133413730Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address givenabove.This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephonenumbers.FULL NAMES:TELEPHONE:POSTAL ADDRESS:CITY:STATE:COUNTRY:Kindly complete the above form and summit it to the delivery manager on:[email protected] soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you theneccessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for theSecurity Keeping Fee. As soon as they confirm your payment receipt of$105.00 Usd, they will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as theattached letter to your residence. It usually takes 24 hours being anovernight delivery service.Note that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priorityof your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us withhis phone number because he stated that he just arrived MALAYSIA and hehasn't fixed his phone yet. We indeed personally sealed your Bank Draftand we found your email contact in the receivers column as the recipientof the foremost package.Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email address given aboveand ensure to fill the above form as well to enable a successfulreconfirmation.Do not reply this email because this email account is not monitored.Sendyour details to:[email protected] Faithfully, Mrs.Yoan Paltalk.FEDEX Online Team Management.All rights reserved. © [protected]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This E-mail is only for the above addressees.. It may contain confidential orPrivileged information. If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FEDEX INTL>>>LICENCE OF FEDERAL EXPRESS CORPORATION.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.--

• 18
    18867754 Dec 31, 2009

I wanted to send a new year's gift; paid $400 for the gift and nearly $300 for the express shipping via FedEx. The guy at the counter even wanted to charge me for taping the box, what a ripoff! Luckily I had my own tape for that. He explicitly said that it is GUARANTEED to arrive on Wed., Dec. 30th. They also had a small poster in the office showing the shipping deadlines for gifts to be delivered by Christmas, from which followed that my package meets the Christmas deadline for China! Right after leaving FedEx, I went on-line and it already showed the estimated delivery date of Jan. 14. Today is Dec. 31 but, of course, no delivery attempt has been made yet and the "business is closed" for the holiday. Just another example of how FedEx steals money by simply lying to their customers. If I'd done something similar, I'd go to jail. But as usual, the law works for me, but not for these people, and that's what we call democracy.