FedExnever recive package

i order some tickets for my husband birthday March 21, 2017 and was suppose to recieve them the 25th, i never recieve them and the game was for April 5. As of this day i never recieve any tickets, ive been calling them and no one was able to solve my problem. The driver claim he left them at my door step they were never there. So finally some one contacted me yesterday from the local office that she had my package in her hand. So basically i paid shipping for nothing. Also had to get more tickets and i believe the driver had stolen my package. i will never ever do bussiness with fedex again if i can help it.

• Why The Long Faces Jun 03, 2016

You do understand what the word ESTIMATED means right?

John Pell Jun 03, 2016

They would get better if they do a job fair in Halloween night.
    Here is my idea.
    Recruit kids between age 5 and 12 for driver position. They are way more efficient finding doors and ring bells.
    Their actual drivers are actually unable to do that job.
    Fed Ex HR : you are very welcome!

MikeyA Jun 03, 2016

My valuable package was supposed to be delivered on Friday so I stayed home and waited for it. It did not arrive as per 'estimated ' delivery schedule. So I stayed home all day for a second day to ensure I was home for delivery. At 4pm I checked my delivery status and it said that I was not home, see you next week ! Since I cannot stay home every day I called them and told them I will pick it up myself. I sure hope it is there. Should have used Brown.

• Re
    Reviewer65537 Oct 19, 2015

Fed ex makes insuring and delivery of packages very troublesome. First they do not really insure packages and if you do with shipper a signature is required in person. I was off Saturday and Fed Ex says they made a delivery attempt at 10:00 but driver missed me ( probably in back yard mowing). Called to see if they would make a delivery attempt Monday because I was off, but they do not make delivery attempts on Monday. Asked if I could come pick up-- again facility for pick up not open on Monday. So my options are to take my time and drive the Greenville to pick up or set up another day for a delivery attempt and hope that I see them at the particular time they make their attempt.

• Be
    bexarsgirl May 26, 2015

This is a general complaints forum, Fedex is not going to read your post. Your best bet is to either contact the store or their corporate office directly.

• Su
    Sumaya Asath May 22, 2015

Hi,
    We went to the FedEx office at Huebner Oaks, San Antonio, Texas; to print some black & white pictures. We have been to FedEx office (Same Location) before and printed pictures several times. We used to print 16"*20" sized pictures. We were charged 2$ approximately for each copy. But today we were charged 5.14$ for just a single copy which is absurd. We are so much disappointed by the service provided. The Team member on the bill is Melissa L. And the bar code is [protected]. We have been using FedEx service regularly, but this one is truly disappointing. Please look into this and make sure u regulate the costs which should not vary according to the person who generates the bill.

Thank you.
    Mrs.Sumaya Asath.

• ROBIN66 Jan 08, 2015

DEAR SIR/MADAM:
    I WANT TO SEND A COMPLAINT OF LACK OF SERVICE AND CAN NOT MAKE THEIR MIND. WHAT TIME I'LL RECEIVED MY PACKAGE. AND, ITS TRUE. FEDEX DO NOT CARE. FOR THE PEOPLE. I WILL FILE AN CLAIM FOR LACK OF SERVICES.

• Da
    Dano1959 Mar 12, 2014

Saturday, March 8, 2017, at 7:30 AM, the driver pulling trailer # 902680 was traveling 75 MPH is a 55 MPH zone on I-40, eastbound from TN MM 369 to MM 388. The driver was weaving in and out of traffic. The weather was clear and the roadway was dry at the time.

Mike Frost $ Mar 06, 2014

wats the use of this Bull ### site, they don't give a ###

Mike Frost $ Mar 06, 2014

What's the point in complaining, This company wont do anything about any complaint they receive, they just lie, I got a alert to say they attempted to deliver My package, this was i lie as I was home all Day, there was no notification at the door to say they made an attempt at delivery, just the one I received through email.this is not the first time this has happened, but it will be the last as I wont use them anymore, I think a big problem is the LAZY delivery Drivers .

• Ke
    Keith63 Feb 22, 2014

FedEx used to advertise "When it absolutely, positively needs to be there overnight". Well, I've had two negative experiences in a row now. I spent an ungodly amount to ship an overnight package to Canada. Two months later and no info from FedEx in between, it got delivered. I understand Customs issues, but would think FedEx would have been able to provide info on delivery status. They couldn't. Now my dryer went out. I found the needed part online and could get it next day (had FedEx done their part) as opposed to two days from a local supplier. I paid double the price of the part in shipping to get it a day sooner. Well, it's been five days now and FedEx cannot find it. Their "customer service" couldn't give two hoots. I am all for private enterprise vs. government, but this company has made me prefer the US Postal Service. Quite an accomplisnment, and not in a good way.

Chrys Cook Dec 31, 2013

After sending an email indicating that if my claim was handled as poorly as a previous post, I would go to the paper with photos, my email was forwarded to someone and re-assigned to a different agent. That agent called, apologizing, and said there'd be a check in the mail the next day. I received it a few days later. So, while I had to "jump up and down" about the situation, they finally did come through and handle it professionally.

Chrys Cook Dec 18, 2013

I'm in the middle of a claims process with FedEx. They dropped a PC, which had many FRAGILE stickers on it. It's badly damaged; I sent them pictures and a claims form and heard nothing for 10 days. I sent 3 emails. Nothing. I left a voice message for the claims agent it was assigned to. Nothing. I called again today and the rep finally admitted the claim was denied because no one had inspected it! They didn't even communicate to have it picked up for inspection! Finally an "advocate" came on the line, after I escalated the call. He had another agent talk to me, and she said she would send an email to the original agent. So now I'm waiting another 24-48 hours. It was an eBay sale for $600. Their negligence cost us the sale. We won't use them again. :-(

Mako123 Oct 21, 2013

I booked a package through FedEx
    Ordered some stuff via FedEx. Parcel was en route 5 days and 4 days later I find out that the parcel is 4 days at customs
    FedEx Office Kazakhstan did not say anything to me
    Also in the FedEx office, they offered to buy my original post documents for $ 15
    I do not understand why they sell me my documents.
    Arriving at the airport in the customs warehouse at 16:00 and you want to walk 2km found that FedEx employee stock only from 6 am to 10 am
    FedEx - it's terribly indifferent harmful company
    Customs detained if your parcel
    1.FedEx will not tell you about the delay
    1. FedEx offers to buy the originals of your mail documents for $ 35
    extortion on the basis of helplessness client
    2. FedEx will tell you that you need to go to the customs office in the area of ​​the airport, the address of which knows only one man, but he needs to call on a cell phone
    3. Arriving at the airport you will find out that the warehouse is open from 6 am to 10 am and you have to go again tomorrow morning

But now I had the bad experience of sending mail through a company with a worldwide reputation FedEx
    I think that they must not only deliver the problems, but also help to solve.
    DHL / UPS have no such problems, and automatic passage through customs...

• St
    Stevenrodriguez92 Jul 06, 2013

My God im about to explode in anger, so today they send me a txt message saying that my package in which was containing my allergies pills was being deliver today by a FedEx Truck, well the txt was send at 10:52am so ii told my boys lets chill outside and wait for the FedEx guy and than we go and play some ball, well at after hours of waiting at 1:10pm ii received another txt saying (item(s) has been attempted for delivery by the carrier and will try again tomorrow.) ii made this order tuesday july Fuking 3rd Ok they Dnt work on July4th so That's 3 days for the delivery really was expecting it today saturday july 6, but since they Dnt work on sundays my pills will be arriving July 8th monday, in others words ii pay for 2 the shipping and its been deliver to me on the 5th day, can you Fuking believe this bullcrap, hate they're service team in NJ, they need to steep up, now ill have to buy expensive over the counter allergies pill to hold unitl the ones ii order on 2 day shipping have to arrive on the 5th un fuking believable...

NOPE_ May 24, 2013

I have an item that is supposed to arrive today or tomarrow. It states "in transit" and "out for delivery" underneath the "in transit" area. Wtf does that mean!??? I literally cancelled all my plans today because I thought since it said - "out for delivery" that it would arrive today! I am not complaining that it was late or anything, but it states, out for delivery - that means it should be delivered that day, not the day after!!! I would have kept my current plans and been a lot better than waiting for this package that is not going to arrive till the day after.. Way to fail fedex! Fix ur system it fails

Comments

• Fr
    Freddy Smith Feb 11, 2013

sounds like a ghetto customer!!

• Al
    alanrrvegas Jan 01, 2013

I hope this helps someone avoid the worst company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with and I hope find enough places to warn everyone!! FedEx is the worst company EVER! They don't deserve to our business because they don’t care about customers. The employees there care more about getting off work than they do performing the job they are paid to do. I have a package I paid 2nd air on and it took two weeks to get it. I place several calls, the manufacturer called FedEx, Amazon called FedEx all to try to get FedEx to deliver a package they were paid to deliver. The issue was simply that the employees' were to lazy to the job and would only offer excuses that were flat out lies. So if you don’t mind sending a package and having an angry customer or if you are looking for a delivery and you don't mind it taking 4 to 5 times longer than it would with UPS then by all means FedEx is your company. And if you use FedEx be warned!!! The customer service is out-sourced to a group of losers’ in El Salvador who could really care less about you or your package.

• Xe
    XenoMiang Sep 15, 2012

I'm going to make this as short as possible. My husband's xbox red-ringed and contacted Microsoft in which he paid $100 to have them fix it or give him a new, well refurb, console. He sent his old one in, they couldn't fix it and sent the refurb out to us. My husband checked the tracking and it showed as delivered, but alas it wasn't here. He called the leasing office of our complex and they told him they didn't receive anything, and either way it needed to be signed for so it should've been brought to our door and not the leasing office. He contacted FedEx and they told him that it was in fact delivered and that a "Dominguez" signed for it. Well, that is not my husband, so they told him they would get in touch with the driver and find out exactly what happened and call us back within 24hrs. In the meantime, my husband called Microsoft and explained the situation and told him what needed to be done after FedEx called him back. After FedEx called him back, they told him that the driver said "he was busy and didn't have time to come to the door so he just brought it in the leasing office where a "Dominguez" signed for it". Huh, well okay, we've already established that there is no one by that name at the office ... so either the Driver is lying and he just signed a name for it and took it, or someone at our leasing office took it but we are unable to prove either way.

I guess my real complaint here is that the driver never even attempted to come to our door for a package that was supposed to be signed for, openly admitted that he never attempted to come to our door, and let someone sign for it was was neither my husband nor myself. We were both home so we know he never came, plus even if we weren't there would've been a notice left at our door. Maybe I'm going crazy, but that's not the way it should work right? Luckily, after finding all the details from FedEx, Microsoft is sending out a new console to us. So it all works out in the end, but that just seems like pretty shady business right there.

• Di
    dissapointedwithFEDEX Jul 27, 2012

My experience where I have 2 shipments from 2 different online retailers, one using FEDEX ground the other using UPS ground both shipped from Memphis, TN on the same day, Wednesday, 9am to Mobile, AL. I received my package from UPS ground at 2pm the next day (talk about really fast shipping service here). Fedex held my package in Memphis, TN for a whole day before sending it off. It arrived at Richland, MS this morning but they (FEDEX) delayed my another day again and today is Friday! by the look of things I wouldnt be able to get my stuff till next week! I will never use FEDEX shipping ever again if possible, even when I'm offered free shipping by FEDEX from the retailers. I would rather pay a little more to ship UPS. FEDEX should learn some things about speed and customer service from UPS.

• Mj
    MJQ123 Jul 21, 2012

As I write this, I've been on hold with FedEx for 30 minutes. And counting. And this is my 3rd call. I just relocated to California from Atlanta, GA, and I did it driving. I beat my boxes here. That's fine - I paid for regular ground with $4000 insurance and signature delivery. Here's my issue. The first delivery "attempt" was made yesterday. I was here ALL DAY unpacking. Maybe I didn't hear the guy knock. I understood. The second delivery tag was left at my door at 11:17am this morning. THERE WAS NO KNOCK AT MY DOOR. I live in a 700sq foot apartment of which the living room is 400 of that square feet right in front of the door. Between 11am-12pm I was doing nothing but hooking up my computer and TV. There was no TV on, no computer, NOTHING that would have prevented me from hearing a knock - HAD THERE BEEN ONE. Then I call the first time and they tell me that they'll be delivering it back to Georgia. Excuse me? Second call I get a gentleman that guarantees within the hour delivery and a call from a deliveryman within 15 minutes. At this point I'm feeling charitable. I re-confirmed my phone number with him and offered to help the FedEx delivery guy carry my 50+lb boxes up the stairs. No call. No delivery. Third time I call I get Priscilia (I'm getting smart now and asking for names) - who refuses to give me the name of the last representative I spoke to and has now had me on hold as I type this for 40 minutes asking repeatedly if I would like to get off the phone. No, Priscilia, I want to speak to your manager. I want to know why nobody knocked on my door and why the first representative told me they were shipping my boxes back to Georgia and you're telling me something different. I also want to know why you can't tell me anything that was said in my second call to FedEx. Basically, Priscilia, I want to talk to your manager. And no, I'm not going to hang up because the last time I did that your company never called me back. Waited another 10 minutes now to continue this. Still on hold. Still being asked to hang up. Nope. At this rate it would have been faster to get my boxes here like representative #2 promised a few hours ago. I will never use FedEx again. My stores will never use FedEx again. A recommendation will be going up to the VP I work for to go back to UPS. And until someone bothers to pick up this phone, I will continue to write complaint after complaint. You want to waste my time? Let's go.

• Dr
    drivencrazybyfedex Jun 27, 2012

Fedex and Australian Customs .
    I get car parts sent to me from the USA from MBUSA who use Fedex. Every time i get a box sent to me via Fedex they telephone me ask for a commercial invoice. Saying that customs are demanding one .i have yet to get a reason for this but on four occasions i have had to pay Fedex a customs charge for this, sometimes for many hundreds of Dollars. After reading a few posts here I can see now that i have been scammed . Surely there is legislation in countries to prevent this ? here in Australia it is a murky area as Customs appear to work to their own agenda without any sort of real control.

• ok, and thanks for the explanation.

I think I found your little friend integrity, now writing as : no more Internet buying.
    see Obama worst ...president...ever...
    they have called you out, so if you're game, I think you'll agree.

• true.
    Please explain the connection.
    looks like what goes around, comes around
    you were really yanking their chain, I'm sure they will be back for more!

• ^ hey! where are your comments on the Google 'Extortion'complaint by Integrity?
    Is is possible they curbed "em?
    I thought it was a puppy yelp, but Google may not have thought so.
    Karma for them.

zhonghaowu Jun 22, 2012

and whats more, on 6/18 i faxed all the paperwork to them again. and contacted customer service who said they received it. thats why the package can continue moving. but they lose it again on 6/21

zhonghaowu Jun 22, 2012

Country of origin is included in commercial invoice. I shipped this package at one of their location, the worker there helped me to fill all the forms, country of origin and commercial invoice is included.

zhonghaowu Jun 22, 2012

FedEx lose paperwork twice in one shipment.
    On 6/18, I tracked my package and they stopped shipping it because of missing paperwork. According to record, it happened on 6/14, but FedEx never try to contact me and fix the problem. I then redid all the paperwork and fax it to FedEx so that the shipment can resume. It is a timely important package, therefore i asked for upgrade my service from ground ship to express. But the customer service rejected to do that. Anyway, the package can go on moving. However, I tracked shipment today and found they lose paperwork again on 6/21. I am trying to contact them and resolve the problem.
    I thought FedEx is a reliable shipping service provide, apparently, I am wrong.
    I attached my tracking information, so everyone can know what happened.

Comments

• Ob
    Obalde May 09, 2012

I purchased a phone online and it was lost during shipping by FedEx on June 19. I confirmed with FedEx on June 24 that the phone was lost and Virgin customer service-or as they are euphemistically called-a live advisor. I was disconnected 3 times and got 3 different advisor in 3 different parts of the world. They all told me that a notice of my problem had been issued and the problem would be resolved in 1-3 business days. Several calls and e-mails later, I still don’t have any confirmation that the problem has been resolved. Every time I call, they assure me that my problem will be taken care of.

I ordered a refurbished laptop October 13, 2017 and explained to the sales person that I desperately needed this shipped ASAP as I am a magazine publisher and my MAC computer crashed on October 11. My deadline is set for October 19. Her name was Lori and she said she could not send it Fed Ex overnight because it was refurbished, which is crazy. But she later called back and said she was able to get it expedited and we would get it on October 15. However, Fed Ex does not deliver on Saturday so it would be October 17.

This morning I talked to Fed Ex and they informed me it was shipped by Fed Ex Home Delivery and they only work Tues-Sat and there is no way to get it until tomorrow, October 18. This is horrible customer service!!! She should have told me the truth in the beginning.

• SKOR May 03, 2012

Fedex's contract is with the shipper - not the recipient.
    They are obligated to meet the terms the shipper (the person who pays Fedex for the delivery) requests - and Fedex will never guarantee a specific time for delivery. They CAN accommodate a 3-4 delivery window, but only if the shipper requests it (which costs extra). What the CSR tried to do for you after you called them to complain was a FAVOUR.

You had absolutely no right to request Fedex do anything to convenience you, because you haven't paid Fedex a cent. These companies deliver hundreds of parcels per day...other people are their expecting deliveries too, which is probably why the second delivery came before 2:00 PM.

MauiAL50 May 03, 2012

But maybe you were the only customer in that area who needed a later delivery.

• Tu
    Tubake May 02, 2012

I went into the local FedEx store near my house to return some pens I purchased (value $9) and I had a valid receipt. I was told that they could not refund my money and that I had to go back to the original store where I made my purchase. I explained the store was 45 minutes away and I had no intention of wasting 45 minutes to get there and 45 minutes to get back to return $9 worth of pens. The store worker said it was a company policy that any items purchased could only be returned where they were bought and this was how they tracked their inventory.

He refused to issue me a credit to my credit card and said the manager would be in on Monday to tell me the same thing. He then walked away. Given the fact I’ve spent thousands at FedEx on copying, faxes, purchases, etc. I can’t believe they have such a idiotic, ludicrous policy. I further asked the store worker what would happen if I lived out of state, would I have to go back to that store to get a refund instead of just going to a local store. Henry said it was company policy that all returns had to be made at the original store where they were purchased! Looks like Staples just won my future business and respect !!

Given I stood waiting for several minutes while staff were fixing copy machines and just out of sight, I see no reason to visit FedEx again.

• Ih
    Ihelde May 02, 2012

I have been waiting for a package to arrive. Yesterday a sticker was on my door saying they tried to deliver it at 10am. Well I, like most people have a job and have to work. So I am not home to receive a package at 10am. I called FEDEX and requested they deliver after 2pm. They said they had put that request in and it shouldn’t be a problem. Now 2pm is still early for me to be home however, I just knew I could get out of work early and come home before then to get it. Today I rushed home before 2pm and again to my surprise there was a sticker waiting saying I missed delivery. I called them back and requested a supervisor, none was available.

I told them what happened they said it is up to the driver when and if he can deliver that time frame? Really? Then why tell me it would not be a problem? Why even lie to me or give a person false hope? To put it bluntly a customers needs are not important to their company (Unless you’re a Big Company). That is like going to a restaurant business open from 8am to 5pm. Then you come in at 2 and they say, oh sorry we already served dinner.

I know we are open for 3 more hours but you should have been here at 12. Then you decide to come back the next day, because you are an idiot, at 12. Then to your surprise them saying sorry we served dinner at 10am today. Now I know I wouldn’t have gone back to that restaurant ever again, nor would anyone else who wanted good customer service. That being said, you can see the obvious correlation here. They deliver to the convenience of the driver the lady said they don’t have time to deliver to the NEEDS OF THE CUSTOMERS. Well most people work; therefore most customers are at work and not home.

Now if I was running FEDEX, I would have routed trucks later in the day to deliver to that area and other locations requiring later deliveries (For the Customers). Thereby having saved wasted gas, man hours and time on non-deliveries, I could give pay raises and ensure my fleet was stronger larger and more efficient then ever before.. Instead of wasting valuable time and money on work that has to be performed again due to “the drivers needs”.

That would be just plain silly though running a company efficiently and effectively catering to a customers needs. That’s crazy talk isn’t it! Needless to say I will never use their system for delivery If I’m paying for it because the customer does not come first with them. Their drivers needs do.

• Bo
    Borsame Apr 13, 2012

I was expecting Fedex delivery of a very expensive piece of art work and realized that I would be out of town on the scheduled delivery date, so I went to fed ex web site and did an on line chart with a customer service rep. and was promised that they would make an attempt to deliver the Fedex pkg., she said they had to make at least one attempt, well they left the picture on the scheduled in from tof my garage!!! they did not even go to the front door! I called customer service to complain and she said “Ma’am I don’t know what happened! I said I know they did not even try!!! she saw where the hold had been submitted!!! I will not order from a company that uses Fedex!!

• Do
    dogralph Mar 04, 2012

fed ex is the worst delivery service. Ordered a computer was supposed to be deliveried Mar 3. It was in the truck but the driver never even CAME to my house. It was raining and we have a gate 200 ft from front door. The driver didn't want to carry a 28 pd box to my door where I had been waiting ALL day for my computer. Terrible Terrible service. Do not use.

• Le
    Legit Customer Jan 16, 2012

We were expecting an overnight package from Fedex. We shipped it ourselves from his parents location. We paid 91 BUCKS, just to have this delivery on Saturday. We do not like to pay this kind of hefty price for a delivery man NOT to show up. We paid for it on Friday the 13th 2017. On Saturday the 14th 2017.. My husband was up packing for his training orders. (military) He was up doing laundry. We waited the entire day for our package. We checked the conformation # and it said it had arrived at 10:30am. That was bull. There were no notes, no doorbell, no knock. We were in the living room all day waiting around by the television. It was his last weekend with me. We had plans. We waited from 8 am until 7pm. We got up early to start our day. Thinking that he would arrive early. But that didn't happen. We called the the Fedex location, they were unhelpful. We spoke to the manager, but obviously nothing that she can do to get us our package. Inside the package was only his cell phone. He was leaving out of state. We needed that darn package.

So pissed off. Because first off, our Fedex never lets me greet him at the door. Even if the package says IMPORTANT clearly stated. He always, ALWAYS, rings the door bell and runs down. Now, our apartment, the staircase is very hollow and it echoes when you walk up. Our door bell is ridiculous loud. There is no way that he had arrive and missed the package. Should of known it wasnt worth it with Fedex. I am pissed off because it was football Saturday and I assuming he was at home watching the game.

So on the following Monday, Jan 16 2017. the package arrived. He dropped the package at the door AGAIN, and rung the doorbell and LEFT! Once again no greetings or any confirmation for me to sign. (well least that is what you would think that you needed to sign something since he left the first, or that is that HE said)
    Why didn't he just left the package on Saturday? What was the whole point of coming back again just to leave it at our door step, leave it at the doorstep - just take off like he always does.. its irritates me to know we paid that much just to never arrive then say it was here. It is bull ###. We are going to try to get our refund back. If not, we are going to prove he did not arrive with the apartment surveillance camera. Thank God for Military, We have attorneys and lawyers. We would sue. Tired of this lazy, aweful delivery man. Come on, 91 bucks just to send a phone and lied that he showed up, when we were up at 8am waiting for him to arrive?

Im officially Fed- UP with FedEx.

• Ra
    raedatari Jan 09, 2012

I have been running my business in San Francisco for 10 years now, we do a lot of orders from all the 48 states, mostly we get our items shipped with UPS some times with FEDEX, we only have problems with items shipped by FedEx, in the past 5 years we have lost thousands of dollars because of late delivery or items never been delivered, our business depends on date and time where we can provide items to our clients, but by using FEDEX services that never happened, to take these fox to court is gonna take time and efforts they are not really worth it, I recommend and advice every one to arrange with shippers not to ship items with FedEx before hand and that's what we have been doing in the past few months and kept our business running smoother and better with out loosing more clients and services, it time to say enough hassle enough loosing business and getting more stress.

• Sh
    Shteep Dec 08, 2011

I ordered a gun part and Fedex was to deliver it. Never got it and called gun company, they said it was delivered to my door Aug 29. So they send another one out and tell me to call back and get tracking number. This I did and knew the day it was to be delivered, Sept. 21. Stayed outside so as not to miss delivery. Came back in house and looked the tracking number up at 4:00. Was told that it had been delivered at 3:00. I called numerous times and talked to different people.

This did absoultly no good at all. Was told that driver left it on front poarch. I don’t even have a front poarch. Driver was suppose to call and talk with me but never did. I called gun company and told them. They said they would overnight another one and it would require a signature. Had to leave for a short time next day and when I returned package was at front door. So much for needing a signature. I can’t belive a company could run with a bunch of ###s like this. I will never use fedex again.

• Fe
    Fed up with FedEx Oct 31, 2011

Fed up with FedEx, real [censored]e in keeping there promise for shipping and delivery on time.
    FedEx Israel are very confusing and greedy, my advice is ship via DHL, for a 100% customer service.
    FedEx Israel delayed a package for 2 weeks which was promised to be delivered in 5 days.
    Reorderd and shipped via another company perfect. FedEx still stringing me. Along with emails of excuses. Fock FedEx. Do not use the ### ever again.

• Ca
    CatHerder Aug 19, 2011

A similar situation happened to me. I sent a package Fed X Ground. The recipient was in a condo development. Supposedly package was delviered. No note provided to recipient, and obviously no package. Fed X Ground says it was delivered and in their terms and conditions they didn't do anything wrong. I wonder why I paid for shipping when I could have just thrown the package in the trash and gotten the same effect. Ridiculous customer service on top of poor delivery service.