FedExnever recive package

i order some tickets for my husband birthday March 21, 2017 and was suppose to recieve them the 25th, i never recieve them and the game was for April 5. As of this day i never recieve any tickets, ive been calling them and no one was able to solve my problem. The driver claim he left them at my door step they were never there. So finally some one contacted me yesterday from the local office that she had my package in her hand. So basically i paid shipping for nothing. Also had to get more tickets and i believe the driver had stolen my package. i will never ever do bussiness with fedex again if i can help it.

• St
    Stella Sep 01, 2006

I moved from Los Angeles to Ames, Iowa and sent most of my belongings, including my computer, through Fed Ex. All of my packages arrived on time, however my computer would not start up. It had been wrapped in a heavy winter blanket as packaging and I am positive this was good enough because bubble wrap has the same cushioning quality. I had all my boxes insured just in case something like this would happen. I emailed Fed Ex and made a complaint. They sent me a letter saying that only the sender could make insurance claims. I wrote back to them saying that I was both the sender and the receiver. They sent me the same letter back saying I needed to be the sender. Since writing letters didn't work, I called them. When I called, there was no one available to help me with my claim until a couple of days later.

Now, if I were living at home, this would not be as crucial. However, I had just moved to Ames, IA for graduate school and I needed the internet to get settled in and started with school. This was aggravating an already stressful transition.

So I finally got through to an operator in "Claims." After I tell him all the information about the computer I had, he says that it's too outdated and that the "Blue Book" value of my computer is around 150 dollars. I tell him that it's been upgraded and that despite how old it is, it is still valuable to me. He then transfers me over to the people who arrange to pick things up for claims and they tell me they're going to send someone over to pick it up. I specifically asked them if I needed to do something in particular with the computer and they said no.

The delivery people came to pick it up but they left it there. They also left a note saying that it has to be packaged for delivery. Another day and I got it packaged in bubble wrap and the same box and they took it. Then after a while they send me an email saying that there was only a cable modem in the package and that they had returned it to me. I never got it back. They had sent it to my address in LA.

If it weren't for the fact that my parents still lived there, they would have sent my computer with all my personal private information back to an old address. That could have turned out badly. Now I just needed to get back to LA in order to resend it to Fed Ex so that they could check it out again.

Luckily this was around Christmas time so I was already going to LA. When I saw the returned package, it was a complete wreck. My computer looked like it had been tossed down a flight of stairs and then put back into its box and vioently shaken. I repackaged the box and had it sent to Fed Ex.

They returned the packaged to Ames, IA this time and they said that they could not give me the insurance claim on my computer because it was improperly packaged. By that point it had already been a few months since I started this claim and I was too tired of it to file another complaint. Looking back on it now, it was a big ordeal just to have them say that they refuse to make good on the insurance.

Fed Ex certainly disappointed me and I will most likely not use their services again.

• Is
    Ishan Mar 26, 2007

It seems that FedEx is afraid of the weather as they have canceled delivering to my address two days in a row (the last day being a Saturday). So now I have to wait until Tuesday (because they're closed on Monday) to get my package which I needed for Sunday. UPS, which I would expect to do such a thing since they charge much less, delivered all packages on the appropriate day and were on time. In summary, I wish to say that FedEx is overpriced and they don't live up to the motto of "the world on time". My consistent experience with FedEx, no matter where I am, is they are always rate in getting packages to me. From now on, I will never use FedEx. I will use UPS and USPS as they know that customers want their packages.

FedEx - Northborough, MA

• Ez
    Ezri Shanks Apr 16, 2007

I can't remember the last time FedEx has delivered a package to me without any complications. Typically, they just can't find our apartment complex, and the package would be delayed a day, after I'd spend an hour on the line arguing with the representatives (funny, UPS has NO problem finding it).

The last 2 packages however, have been completely misrouted. As in, they were sent to the wrong state. I know mistakes happen every so often, but they need to be able to FIX their mistakes.

The first package ended up in California, and took an additional 2 days. The one that was scheduled for today (Our wedding bands, of course) is currently lost in the system. It showed up in OK (we're in Colorado) at 7:30 AM, and has disappeared off the face of the planet since then.

The FedEx representatives said they will 'try' to get it to us sometime tomorrow, but they don't know if they will be able to.

Again, if this was the only time it had happened, I wouldn't complain, but this is a constant issue.

• Ha
    Harry F. Ridgeway May 22, 2007

My well packed and wrapped articles arrived on time and most of the well wrapped china was broken. The boxes were wet, dirty and looked like they had been through hell. Unfortunately it was my company picking up the tab with no insurance. Never again.

Christian Lujan May 22, 2007

I don't know if Fedex will ever fix the inadequacy of customer service. For the reason of very, very poor service, I will never choose to use Fedex for shipping and I will now refuse to have a business use them to ship me a purchased item if I can control the means of shipment. I have been waiting on a very important package to be shipped to me and still did not receive it because the Fedex guy decided to be dishonest and not deliver the package but marked that he "attempted" but deliver it, but know one was home; I have no evidence he knocked on my door and I was sitting in my living room waiting for the knock! This is not the first time Fedex has lost, no delivered in a timely manner, or delivered a package on time. At this point I am really tempted to create a website called "I hate Fedex.com"... Seriously.

jay grimes Jun 27, 2007

Fedex uses shady practices they picked up a item from Washington dc and were supposed to deliver to my home in nyc within 1-5 business days i called on the 4th day to get the status of the delivery they told me the package had been delivered and no one was home to accept it!! I work out of my home I am always there.Then they told me that the package never got on there truck and that I would receive it the next day .I am still waiting for it. I live about 2hrs from dc I could have drove there and picked up the package myself about 20 times by now and spent less money on shipping which was 75 dollars. Then i found out that they use private carriers to do there services these people are really not part of there company they are just hired contractors what a surprise!!! It just goes to show you that the major companies in this country are not what they used to be they downsize for bigger profits and leave the consumer out to dry do not use there services try dhl or go pick it up yourself good luck and god bless America!!!

• Valerie Nov 27, 2007

I ordered an item from Buy.com that should have arrived Nov. 21 but, due to FedEx, I still do not have. Judging from experience, I will likely never receive the item. FedEx claims the driver could not locate my street Nov. 21 and thus refused to deliver my item. I called that evening and suggested they take down directions to my house yet they refused and asked for only my phone number. Nov. 23, I stayed home all day to make sure I would get my item (in lieu of many day after Thanksgiving activities I had previously planned). After noon arrived with no luck, I called FedEx and they claimed the item was on its way. 4 p.m. rolled around and still no item. I kept calling FedEx who finally reported to me at 6:05 p.m. that my item was not delivered because the driver could not locate my street. They suggested I call again Monday morning and, again, leave my phone number. I stuck around Nov. 26 after verifying with customer service the item would be delivered by the end of the day. Internet tracking also stated I would receive the item. An e-mail confirmed this, too. However, someone from FedEx called in the afternoon to tell me the item was not on the truck. Internet tracking states they could not locate me. It now appears FedEx has lost my parcel. I would highly discourage anyone from using FedEx. The company clearly does not know how to operate a business and does not care about the $150 I am now out. Thanks a lot, FedEx. Merry Christmas. You've ruined mine.

• Pe
    Pete Mar 25, 2008

I had some parts ordered that by their tracking was to be delivered Friday. I was headed out of town for the weekend, so I figured it would be delivered Sat or Monday. When I got home, there was no sign of the package so I checked the tracking again. It said it was "held for customer pickup" at their facility an hour away. (not sure what part of "Home Delivery" includes driving that far)

I called their Customer Service and they said there was nothing they could do and they were closed until Tuesday. They gave me a story that FedEx Ground is closed on Mondays and there are no deliveries on Mondays. (of course I did see a FedEx Ground truck in town on Monday).

I called again this morning (Tue) and they have no idea why it was held up. They said something about a note that our road wasn't plowed, but there was no snow Fri or Sat. Just another lousy excuse. Supposedly, the package is on the truck and will be delivered today. It's already after 1:00 and no sign of them yet.

We have had packages lost (and found days later)with them. Their driver delivered Christmas gifts to the (obviously) vacant house down the road. I have had it with FedEx and closed my account with them. UPS will get my business from now on and I will try to not order from anyplace that wants to ship by FedEx.

In contrast, our UPS driver is dependable, and calls when our road is bad, etc.

• Valerie Apr 14, 2008

Over the past 12 months FedEx has been paid to deliver no less than 13 packages to me. Of those 13, 11 have been delivered to the wrong address. Each time they report an on-time delivery. Some of the packages have never been located. I now refuse to do business with any company who uses FedEx as their courier. I understand this is partially because they use contractors for the final leg of the delivery and the quality of those contractors varies greatly from area to area. However, I have friends in Utah, California, and Texas who have reported the same lousy service.

• Valerie May 02, 2008

This is the second package in two weeks FedEx has messed up on. First package they wouldn't leave after it was paid for, and was signed for to leave.

To fix this I phoned them to pay taxes on it as soon as it left the states. Yesterday the courier would not give me the package I paid for because he had no record of the payment made 48 hours earlier. He promised to bring it back the next day and leave it once it was all cleared up but he claimed that I was not home and that it is at the station for pickup.

On top of all this FedEx call centre employees keep telling me that they will call me back after it is clarified but never does.

• Valerie May 07, 2008

My package was supposed to be delivered by 6th May 2017. Been waiting for this package since the tracking said "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" at 8:15 A.M. Called FedEx 3 different times, when I told that my package would be delivered at 8 PM, 8:30 PM, 9 PM. At 8:50 the FedEx tracker was updated to 'Delivery exception - Customer not available or business closed '. Upon calling FedEx for the 4th time, I was told that the driver attempted delivery. Why I am surprised, there no missed delivery note outside my apartment.

So after 3:15 hrs waiting for my package at home I see this and a bad response from the customer service that it would be delivered anytime the next day. So yeah I've to stay home all day just that FedEx who couldn't deliver a package which was on truck for 12 hrs would deliver it any given time.

All for FedEx’s motto of 'We live to deliver'. It should be 'We live to Deliver Next Day"

• Valerie May 12, 2008

FedEx trucks just drive around our area like a tourist shuttle bus and has the habit of dropping packages at the rental office. Did not even attempt to knock at the addressee's doors. It feels frustrating watching and expecting a delivery and sees the FedEx trucks zip right in front of you. My package was sent by the shipper on Thursday under overnight delivery and I have seen 6 trucks just zip through our front door for the past 3 days. Every time I see one, I check the rental office after 30 minutes and I believe every time the delivery person attempted to see the manager she is not available because I asked the manager and she mentioned that during those times I told her that a FedEx truck is sighted in the compound she is out with a customer showing the rooms for future residents. FedEx never knocked at my door. I am retired and stay at home 24 hours a day, never leave the house if I am expecting a delivery. I have surveillance camera in front and I never saw a FedEx delivery person attempted to come and knock at my door for delivery. I always end up calling the front office and pick it up there.

• Up
    ups May 20, 2008

Move to house and not a 30 floor apartment!

• Si
    Sissy Devine May 24, 2008

My friend sent me a birthday present through fed ex and well the first one was delivered on time BUT... it was opened and the gift was partially unwrapped and well the contents of the gift box and the birthday card were gone, this is the way I found it on my step. Now you might think someone passing by would not take the time to open it loot it and return it partially re wrapped as before they looted it and not even bother to reseal the tyvek pak it was delivered in. The pak flap was open like someone opened it very carefully not like someone ripped it open or it just came open more like they thought maybe I could peel it slowly and possibly re-glue it but still it looked as though it was sealed and then carefully opened I actually went and picked up extra paks to see how the seal opens after you seal it and did my own tests with different outcomes most did not open easily unless it was opened rather quickly after it was first sealed. Some of them made certain rips when carefully opened and others were impossible to just peel the flap up in any manner. well anyway I know it sounds stupid but the gift I lost was really only valuable to me and the person who sent it so I am infuriated by this loss and it cannot be replaced for all the money in the world and the fact that my friend paid for it to delivered open and left on my step like maybe I won't notice or something is just messed up. I checked it said it was delivered at 9:56 am I picked it up off my steps at exactly10:05 am my roomate is in Alaska all week and my neighbor is 75 years old in a wheelchair and only comes to my back door as he cannot make it up the steps in front of my house and I have no handicap entrance also he rarely comes over if he needs me he calls me and I go over there to help him. So I am not thinking it's my neighbor and I generally do not get too many passers by that are willing to trek up my driveway to look on my porch and see if there is something worth opening there I never had a problem with deliveries before but wait I am not finished yet. So my friend who sent me the gift was very saddened by the theft which we really both had no idea it what could have happened to it so I filed my claim which I have not been able to get an answer about let alone much help with they are acting like it could not have been company related. Well in the meanwhile my friend really wanted to try to make me feel better so she reluctantly packed another gift up for me and well she sent it fed ex again! Now you might think well that was stupid but this time she had checked the sign for it check box and circled it and wrote please make sure get signature figuring well that will at least give me a chance if possible to ask the driver who delivered it what he thought might have happened to it or if he had any info that would help us figure it out. Now yes she paid for the signature delivery yes she insured this one as well but the big difference here is I never received anything at all and when I tracked it all it said was picked up and what time and from where and that it went to Memphis hub and that it was at the sort facility in my area at 6:59 am and thats all it said never updated never put on truck never left sort facility just arrived sort facility at 6:59am and thats it so I called at around 4:30pm and was told they would put a trace on it now it's the following day and I called again and they said well there's a trace on it but it is most likely lost sorry not much more I can do about that . I went into detail explaining about a few days ago my package arrived opened and well the contents inside were missing but the box they were in was sloppily half wrapped and put back in the open flap pak I explained I have a claim and I am getting no help and now this gift is suddenly missing and lost at sort facility and too bad for me. Well I have read many blogs and customer complaints and quite honestly when and if I get any money from claim it will not replace the item lost and what it meant to me. I do not know how to make them accountable for what is lost in the sort facility they own and I am left asking myself if maybe the driver wanted to could he not scan it when loading it and basically take it if he wanted to? Not that he did but if he maybe was the one who took the first gift would it be possible that he could of remembered my name and liked what he found last time so this this time did not bother to even scan it and just threw it on the truck and kept it possibly forgoing getting paid for it just to see if he liked it as much as the last lost item? I don't really know if that theory is completely off the beaten path or what. I guess I am asking if possible could a fed ex delivery person actually take a package and not scan it and basically keep it or throw it out or whatever because at this point I just have no clue what else could have realistically happened to it. Whatever becomes of this I will never use fed ex again and will definitely steer people away from it as much as possible they charge way too much and do not do what they promise and customer service seems completely disinterested in helping me whatsoever. I might just have to get my lawyer in on this if something does not come up about it soon.

• Valerie Jun 03, 2008

I had an important package that was due for delivery on a Tuesday. Some pressing issues came up that kept me away from the house that day. On Monday (the day before the official delivery date), I found out that my important package was sitting in a FedEx bin 5 miles from my house. I talked with four different FedEx people about my willingness to drive to the FedEx facility and personally picking up this package. I got nothing but lies, run-around, bureaucrat-ese, shoo-shoo, arrogance. The facility's manager even told me that he would rather follow policy than lose a customer.

Every time that I asked to speak with someone who could/should/would help me with this problem, I faced a brick wall. No one would return my phone calls.

I have done a lot of business with FedEx, but I will not use it anymore.

• Valerie Jun 20, 2008

I bought a laptop online and was supposed to be delivered on the 17th of June.

For two days the tracking webpage said that delivery had been attempted but not completed.

What a crock! I work in a single room office and I take lunch at my desk. FedEx never even came to the door. He simply never even tried to deliver the package.

I still haven't seen my package. Everyone in my area says this driver takes several days to deliver after the webpage says it's "loaded on the truck for delivery". For some reason FedEx won't fire this guy, even though we've registered several complaints.

I can only guess that the problem is not with the driver, but with the management that won't deal with him.

Do not use FedEx. "Anytime, anywhere" is false advertising, as far as I'm concerned.

• Valerie Jun 26, 2008

FedEx tracking says they tried to deliver a package twice now. I was at home at both those times. Did not hear any trucks except for UPS. What is going on? Door was open, cars were in garage. Are they trying to save fuel bills by saying they tried to deliver but in fact they are not! There was not even a door tag saying they attempted a delivery. Customer service is useless. Never had a problem w/ USPS and its cheaper! What a waste of time. If FedEx is going to charge a fuel surcharge, they better deliver on their service else have pickup as an option (and charge less) so we don't waste our time and money waiting for something that will not be delivered anyway.

• Valerie Sep 09, 2008

I am yet to get a package delivered by FedEx Ground on first try. They never can find my address, they even say it doesn't exist. If they do find it, they don't come before 6 p.m. when I am definitely home.

Why do I never have a problem with FedEx but I always have a problem with FedEx Ground? I cringe when I see that is how they are going to send my package.

I recommend to everyone I can, never use FedEx Ground if you can help it. FedEx Ground are the worst carriers ever!

• Valerie Sep 19, 2008

Check status in afternoon when I realize delivery not made. Called fedex, told that they made a mistake and put it on the wrong truck. Told them when it gets back, put it on another truck and deliver it. No can do, it will be delivered tomorrow. Not good enough, I say, can I pick it up. No you cannot. Well than deliver it today. No can do. You made the mistake, why should I suffer for it. Sorry, we really are sorry, but there is nothing else we can (will do) for you.

Item returned to facility at 1:22pm per tracking on-line, plenty of time to get it to me. But that would inconvenience fedex in Bethlehem, PA.

• Mg
    mgr todd Sep 21, 2008

Hey simon, you sound like a girl! ### happens and your package isn't worth the extra time. Why should we go out of the way to please you when you can waite until tomorrow. The customers are everything, but not when you have to go out of your way to please, and for what r you going to pay for my gas to bring u the package or call in a compliment. Absolutely not!!! you can wait or use another service, go @#@ yoursel[censored]

• Mg
    mgr todd Sep 21, 2008

Hey Jazz stick that trumpet where th sun do't shine! Stop crying and go to the store and buy your product. you sound like a useles whine bag.

• Valerie Sep 29, 2008

I paid for an overnight package of flowers sent to CA from HI on a Friday to be delivered Saturday afternoon. My tracking log indicated:

"Sep 27, 2017 8:57 AM

Held at FedEx location for recipient pickup

OAKLAND, CA

Package available for pickup at: 8455 PARDEE DR "

When my sister went to pick up the package, she was told that they will not release the box until Monday. This is because their inspector only works from Monday to Friday.

The real issue is, why is Fedex accepting customers money, misleading the customer to believe that the package will be delivered on the next day (paid Friday am to be delivered Saturday pm), if they don't plan to deliver it until Monday when the inspector comes to work. What if the inspector calls in sick or is on vacation during the week?

It's beyond me to know of such a huge company with not catching a simple operational errors but much worse are the pointing of fingers at other Fedex locations and not compromising with the customer who really is the only one that got screwed. Put up a sign or something at least at all locations stating, we will not deliver on Saturdays if that really is the case and stop taking the customers money.

• Valerie Oct 06, 2008

I had a delivery which the fed ex delivery person has let a neighbor receive and sign off. That neighbor gave me the package opened already, saying that he thought it was his package. I called fed ex and all they said is they apologize for the inconvenience. I told costumer service that in the future, re route the package instead of letting a neighbor receive it, she said they cannot because they need my permission. Isn't that STUPID?!!! The package was left with a neighbor without my permission!! They should learn from UPS, they always leave notes when they don't find the costumer and leave contact numbers to be able to schedule delivery or pick up. At least that is my experience with them.

• Valerie Nov 18, 2008

I shipped a case of wine that I purchased in Philadelphia to my home in Florida. I went to a packing supply store and wrapped each bottle with a double packing material the case had cardboard inserts also. I clearly marked 'Glass' on all four sides of the box. I took the box to GO TO Consulting LLC at 4421 Princeton ave, Philadelphia Pa. Who is a FEDEX agent. I paid for FEDEX ground shipping. I returned to Florida and never received my package so I tracked it and it came to somewhere in Florida and was returned back to GO TO Consulting in Philadelphia. I called GO TO and spoke to J Sherman (owner) and he said tie box was damaged and was leaking so he through the entire box in the trash.

I filed a claim with FEDEX and they refused it and said I have to have GO TO and have them file the claim. I sent all the forms and paperwork and GO To filed a claim with FEDEX. After a month or so without hearing from anyone I called GO TO and spoke to J Sherman and he advised me that FEDEX turned down my claim. I paid for FEDEX to ship and handle my box in a reasonable manner and deliver it to me in good condition. In order for FEDEX to destroy all twelve bottles in that securely packed case they would to have tossed it of the roof. I paid $150.00 for the Wine, $22.00 for shipping and $15.00 for packing material. Plus I spent a lot of time filling out forms and received nothing but a runaround from FEDEX GROUND. I will NEVER use them to ship anything.

• Bi
    Bill Whitaker Apr 08, 2009

Your complaint is not with FedEx. Your shipper paid to have your package sent to you probably via Indirect Signature which means that someone at your location other than yourself, neighbor, landlord, or anyone within the vicinity of your location that the driver deems trustworthy can allow to sign for your package. It's not FedEx's problem that you have ghetto neighbors.

• Cf
    c. floyd Jul 21, 2009

When I did not receive a package to be delivered by FedEx I called to find out why, and was surprised to learn that I had signed for the package. Well, needless to say I did no such thing, and what's really disturbing is that there really is nothing a consumer can do to prove it. I have never had a bad experience from ordering online, but this has taught me a lesson, and I will not be getting deliveries in the future. Just beware of FedEx. The signature on the receipt may not be your own. I cannot be the only person this has happened to.

• Lu
    Lukas22 Sep 02, 2009

Fed Ex screws up delevery again for about the 10'th time. Closed on mondays whats up with that i took off on a monday to get the package they are close cant even pick it up. Lost 2 and a half days of work due to them. UPS never a problem i receive pakages all the time, fed ex is always a problem. No more if its shipped fed ex i dont buy it anymore. I always have to go pick up the package never have to from UPS, and fed charges alot of money to ship and they never complete the shipping they should pay me.

• Sm
    smiles3 Sep 02, 2009

I am just curious but where do you live that a FedEx is closed on Mondays?

• Ly
    lynne starr-post Oct 07, 2009

FedEx idiots left my boxed rocking chair in my driveway, right outside of my GARAGE door. What if someone helps themselves to it????
    there is no way i can move it or relocate it to my home door. FedEx drivers are almost as bad a UPS, they used to do the same thing until i kept reporting them to their home office.
    I am to old (74) for this crap any more. I guess i will refuse the package.

• Re
    Rebecca Jones 12 Oct 29, 2009

A large (85-lb.) desk, well packed, was delivered damaged (had been dropped, box split, and cracked desk along one side). Total of 15 phone calls to various locations (FedEx central, local office, etc.). No one has given the same answer twice. Still have not had desk picked up. Desk was insured--they refuse to pick up and examine without me purchasing new packaging materials, repacking, and shipping to their claims office. However, the box was destroyed in their shipping and, although they promised to deliver a new box, they have delivered four boxes of the same size--all too small. Still no resolution.

If you're going to deal with FedEx, don't ship anything fragile or heavy. If you have to make a claim, you are probably not going to like the process.

• Pa
    Parov Dec 08, 2009

I spent thousands of dollars on a device that was shipped with full insurance from a FedEx shipper and transported by FedEx Ground. The machine arrived broken in several ways and was inspected by a FedEx agent. He confirmed that the shipping had damaged the item but said that it wasn't their fault. How can this be? Now the agent who packed the box won't answer my dozens of attempts to call him. The full insurance I paid for is no use to me because they tell me I can't file the claim. The shipper has been paid and he is in Canada. It's pretty hard to go after him or the shipping agent, who is in Canada as well. Fedex caused $ 1500.00 in damage to my machine and it is costing my company thousands of dollars in down time. All the want to do is pass the buck. This stinks!!!

• La
    Larrino Dec 09, 2009

I ordered my kids christmas gifts from a large online retailer. Order was shipped using 2 day shipping. It never turned up. After contacting the shipper they have said that Fedex lost the package 'in transit'. However the website says that the package is at 'fedex facility'. Now this is a pretty large box and weighed 68pounds. Tried to contact these folk to find out what is going on. Got an automated reply, but they never bothered to reply...

Never again FEDEX.

Anthony Sivewright Dec 17, 2009

My package has been in transit since Dec 9 2017, It has been ship from WI to Miss. left Miss and returned to Miss. and now it says the Post Office has it. The Post Office says they do not have the package. My question is why did Fedex lie to me???? Where is my package, if you lost it tell me. Whats wrong with your system????Tracking # 9102144385413093205273

• Be
    Bekard Dec 23, 2009

FedEx seems incapable of allowing someone to direct where packages are delivered to your home as other carriers do. When FedEx delivers to my home it is in front of the garage and during the winter as you might expect, they get plowed in snow until spring. Company XYZ has provisions for this. Maybe I should direct my deliveries through them?

• 18
    18867754 Dec 31, 2009

I wanted to send a new year's gift; paid $400 for the gift and nearly $300 for the express shipping via FedEx. The guy at the counter even wanted to charge me for taping the box, what a ripoff! Luckily I had my own tape for that. He explicitly said that it is GUARANTEED to arrive on Wed., Dec. 30th. They also had a small poster in the office showing the shipping deadlines for gifts to be delivered by Christmas, from which followed that my package meets the Christmas deadline for China! Right after leaving FedEx, I went on-line and it already showed the estimated delivery date of Jan. 14. Today is Dec. 31 but, of course, no delivery attempt has been made yet and the "business is closed" for the holiday. Just another example of how FedEx steals money by simply lying to their customers. If I'd done something similar, I'd go to jail. But as usual, the law works for me, but not for these people, and that's what we call democracy.

• Nr
    nron55 Jan 30, 2010

Dear Customer!We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmed Package thatis registered with us for shipping to your residential location.We hadthought that your sender gave you our contact details.It may interest you toknow that a letter is also added to your package.However, we cannot quoteits content to you via email for privacy reasons.We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draftworth $800, 000.00USD (Eight Hundred Thounsand United States Dollars), FEDEX do not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but Bank Drafts areshippable.The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague, and your colleague explained that he is from the United Statesbut he is here in MALAYSIA (MY) for a three (3)months SurveyingProject as he works with a consultant firm in MALAYSIA, We are sending youthis email because your package is been registered on a Special Order.What you have to do now, is to contact our Delivery Department for immediatedispatch of your package to your residencial address.Note that as soon asour Delivery Team confirm your information, it will take only one workingday (24 hours) for your package to arrive it's designated destination.Foryour information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees havebeen paid for by your colleague before your package was registered.Note thatthe payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF)neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help youavoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country.However, you will have to pay the sum of $105.00 Usd to the FEDEX DeliveryDepartment being full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of the FEDEXcompany as stated in our privacy terms & condition page. Also be informedthat your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping fee, but we donot accept such payment considering the facts that all items & package thatare registered with us have a time limitation and we cannot accept paymentnot knowing when you will be contacting us for your package or evenresponding to us.So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such paymentincase of any possible demurrage.Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any furtherinformation.We hope that you respond to us as soon as possible because ifyou fail to respond until the expiry date of your package, we may refer thepackage to the MALAYSIA Commission for Welfare as the package do not have areturn address.Kindly contact the delivery department (FEDEX Delivery Post) with thedetails given below:FEDEX Online Delivery PostContact Person:Mrs Yoan PaltalkEmail:[protected]@sify.comTel: +60133413730Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address givenabove.This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephonenumbers.FULL NAMES:TELEPHONE:POSTAL ADDRESS:CITY:STATE:COUNTRY:Kindly complete the above form and summit it to the delivery manager on:[protected]@sify.comAs soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you theneccessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for theSecurity Keeping Fee. As soon as they confirm your payment receipt of$105.00 Usd, they will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as theattached letter to your residence. It usually takes 24 hours being anovernight delivery service.Note that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priorityof your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us withhis phone number because he stated that he just arrived MALAYSIA and hehasn't fixed his phone yet. We indeed personally sealed your Bank Draftand we found your email contact in the receivers column as the recipientof the foremost package.Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email address given aboveand ensure to fill the above form as well to enable a successfulreconfirmation.Do not reply this email because this email account is not monitored.Sendyour details to:[protected]@sify.comYours Faithfully, Mrs.Yoan Paltalk.FEDEX Online Team Management.All rights reserved. © [protected]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This E-mail is only for the above addressees.. It may contain confidential orPrivileged information. If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FEDEX INTL>>>LICENCE OF FEDERAL EXPRESS CORPORATION.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.--

• Fe
    FEDEXQUEEN Mar 02, 2010

I just wanted to let everyone know that fedex isnt as bad as everyone says! we del. pkgs on time if the weather isnt a factor. Or anything else out of our control! Plus i just wanted everyone to know if you would actually take a look at our service guide in the back there is a thing called surcharges it lets you know what you pkg could get charged for while in route! I have used fedex a many of years and they have never failed on me! so everyone who has an issue with fedex keep it to yourself ! omg if you people wouldnt call in ### all the damn time over a penny or a dollar then fedex wouldnt be adding add. surcharges to your pkgs in the future please be aware of the fine print! IT MEANS ALOT WITHIN FEDEX! ALSO JUST SHUT UP! UPS ISNT BETTER AND DHL WENT OUT OF BUS!

• Ri
    Riole Mar 13, 2010

Direct Marleting firms use Fedex because it's rates are low. So is their service, dependability, driver and service rep attitudes. Fedex cheap send results in parcels with expensive merchandise being dropped off (literally) at the door, many times without a doorbell ring. Works wonders for me, I live in an urban apartment building. If drivers do bother to ring the bell and not bolt, arms push the parcel through the door as if the receiver had a highly contagious disease. Compare to the congeniality of UPS drivers: "where would you like me to set this?" I sign for UPS deliveries. God knows who signs for my Fedex deliveries, it surely is not I. In the past year: 2 Fedex packages delivered to the wrong address (1 retrieved by UPS, Fedex couldn't find it), 1 package lost forever, 1 package with damaged goods. Call the Fedex 800 number (forget the user unfriendly website), a rep is very nice on the phone until she or discovers it is a legitimate complaint. Then it's a "how dare you speak unkindly of Fedex" attitude. Bottom line: i refuse to do business with any retailer who ships Fedex only (or the US Postal Service).

Marco Mar 29, 2010

I sent a package containing tax information via Fedex (so it would be traceable, or so I thought).

Fedex lost the package inside their own distribution facility.

It vanished "without a trace".

I spoke with several people in the "trace department".

One told me: We're really not setup to handle letters (my package went in a Fedex letter envelope), we really handle packages. Sometimes a letter can get caught in a conveyor and be torn into a million pieces.

If that's the case, Fedex should stick to packages and get out of the "letter" business immediately! If they can't or won't make the investment to do the job right, they should stop taking people's money!

Days later, I got a call saying that all attempts to locate my package had failed, and I should resend it. Well, I already did, and I didn't use Fedex!

I will never ship via Fedex again.

From now on I'll just send my documents via the USPS.

I see no reason to pay around ten times the first class rate for a tracking system that doesn't work.

Now the package is listed as "damaged". It guess that's Fedex CYA speak for "we can't find it but we have to account for it somehow".

Also, don't count on Fedex to catch their own mistakes. I sent the package on March 2nd. It should have arrived (according to Fedex) on March 3rd. I checked it on March 6th. It hadn't been delivered (of course) but no "alarm bells" had gone off at Fedex indicating the package was long overdue. If I hadn't checked myself, Fedex wouldn't have even looked for it!

• Fe
    FedEx sucks** Apr 13, 2010

I called FedEx for a pickup for Thursday April 8...I called Wed because I was sending my US Fed Tax Forms. I wanted to make sure the pick up would be early enough to make the plane to Paris so it would be sure to arrive in Ohio Friday...they sent out a "sub contractor" who had no scanning device so would take all the picked up stuff to the loading area in Oude Meer just outside of Amsterdam, where I was sending it from... Well bottom line is they lost my Taxes and have not the slightest idea where the packet is. The worst thing is you get NO information... I will NEVER use Fedex again. I have never been really happy with them, but this time its beyond repair. Oh by the way, you thought they scanned every package along the way...WRONG...they throw hundreds of non-scanned mail in a container and they scan the container...if yours did not reach the container, they have NO idea where it is... A unbelievable BAD company.