Family Dollar Stores / store manager

United States Review updated:

The manager working at family dollar in menands ny #3696 is very rude and speaks nasty to customers and her employees as well.she is very disrespectul to customers who simply ask her a question about a product.I am sure you do not want any one carrying themselves in such a evil manner to represent your franchise.Please so something about her.And im almost sure im not the only one who has complained about her demeanor.when i asked for DM number she told me to google it and walked away as she rills her eyes.RUDE.

• Updated by Brianna T., May 31, 2019

It is people like you and her who need some serious therapy.I know what i experienced with her on that particular day so whom ever you are maybe you should go and see for yourself.for that family dollar has lost a customer due to her unprofessional behaviour.if there are no changes i will proceed to go futher with this matter.people go to shop and enjoy their day doing so not get rolled eyes and sassy mouthed bu rude employees

Br
May 23, 2019

Comments

• Bi
      May 23, 2019

You are most definitely over exaggerating this. There is no possible way a store manager did these things, let alone to the degree you are describing. I bet your favorite TV station is A&E, because there is absolutely no doubt that you know drama too. Get over yourself. She probably wouldn't give you a discount on the hemorrhoid cream and you got all butthurt. (See what I did there?).

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

• Bi
      May 31, 2019

If you aren't going there anymore, how would you know if there have been any changes or not? Furthermore, why would you care? Oh gee, I know. It's cause you are a walking talking drama machine projectile vomiting stupidity everywhere that you go.

I don't require therapy as I have a reasonable expectation from going shopping and understand the world doesn't revolve around me, nor does it owe me anything. You on the other hand seem to have an immune system to education.

Hope that helps!