Family Dollar

Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family Dollarcustomer care

I went to this Family Dollar yesterday and as I was entering the store 2 employees were standing outside. One smoking and the other talking to the employee smoking. I was told I was not allowed to enter the store with my purse! Now mind you the purse I had was not oversized or by no way looked empty! I asked the employee why this is so! I've never heard of such a request! She preceded to tell me that all stores around town do this now which is funny being that I had just left the mall, Walmart and Super One and not one employee there refused me to enter with my purse! This is ridiculous!!! If you are worried about shoplifters, I suggest you hire employees that actually stay inside the store! As a customer, I was very offended and will not be back! Other people I have spoke with feel the same way! If this rule continues, I will not shop at this store anymore! Seriously, this is a good area and no need for this!!

customer care