Family Dollar Store in Madison, Georgia / employee stealing my purchased items

United States Review updated:

On July 10, 2019, I had another theft from my grocery bag from the employee on duty b/tw 3:00 PM & 4:00 PM. She is petite with gray hair. I feel as if I am a Target for her theft. The week before, I had my uncle watch her closely; no theft. Yesterday, I forgot to check my bags. So, she stole my TastyKake doughnuts by not giving me that shopping bag. This is her 2nd theft from me. One month ago, she stole my Hershey's Chocolate syrup. Please stop her theft! Thanks.

• Updated by T. Champion, Jul 12, 2019

The shopping bag carousel at the Front cash register of this Madison, GA Family Dollar store is at the far side. If you're petite in height, you cannot see over it. My advice to all customers is that besides asking, "Is that everything?", double check your shopping bags before leaving the parking lot of this store, and at any store (even when using U-scan to purchase items by yourself). For, it is rather difficult for cashiers to miss large-sized purchased items remaining in the shopping bag carousel.

Tc
Jul 11, 2019

Comments

• Di
      Jul 12, 2019

Little girl. This is not theft, this is you forgetting to take all your bags with you.