Family Dollar Store in Madison, Georgia / employee stealing my purchased items
On July 10, 2019, I had another theft from my grocery bag from the employee on duty b/tw 3:00 PM & 4:00 PM. She is petite with gray hair. I feel as if I am a Target for her theft. The week before, I had my uncle watch her closely; no theft. Yesterday, I forgot to check my bags. So, she stole my TastyKake doughnuts by not giving me that shopping bag. This is her 2nd theft from me. One month ago, she stole my Hershey's Chocolate syrup. Please stop her theft! Thanks.
Updated by T. Champion, Jul 12, 2019
The shopping bag carousel at the Front cash register of this Madison, GA Family Dollar store is at the far side. If you're petite in height, you cannot see over it. My advice to all customers is that besides asking, "Is that everything?", double check your shopping bags before leaving the parking lot of this store, and at any store (even when using U-scan to purchase items by yourself). For, it is rather difficult for cashiers to miss large-sized purchased items remaining in the shopping bag carousel.
More Family Dollar Store in Madison, Georgia Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care 
- Family Dollar Stores - conditions of the store #6564