Family Dollar Stores — wrongfully accused of theft
Today I was wrongfully accused of theft by family dollar for stealing diapers. Why. I have no idea. I have never stolen anything in my life. Not only did employees accuse me of theft but proceeded to tell the cops I steal all the time which is funny since this is my first encounter with the cops. They proceeded to issue a letter banning me from the property and accuses me of theft though there was none and they have absolutely zero proof. Needless to say I am seeking legal counsel. The security systems don't work. You walk in the store and then you walk out they always beep. Not just for me but everyone. Every time I stop and comply and this is what they do to me. Disgusting. The store is never kept. You can't walk around without bumping into merchandise. Employees always complaining about their jobs. Always. Guess they did me a favor because it is not a pleasant shopping experience. I am mortified that I've been accused and will be seeking damages.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service