Family Dollar Stores — refund given different than my receipt
I started with 1 complaint now I have 2 - called Family Dollar customer sevice number I was on hold for 40 minutes I finally hung up that is unacceptable.
On 9/6/17 I bought a package of men's socks #[protected] for $8.25 at store #05528 receipt # [protected] at 12:36pm..
On 10/19/17 I went into store #06134 to return the socks they rung up for $8.00 the asst. manager said they could only give me the $8.00 instead of the $8.25 that I paid according to my receipt.
I took the refund of $8.00 receipt #[protected] as I did not have time to go to the other store.
I don't understand why I could not get the full amount I paid for this item. I am very disappointed in Family Dollar.
The first store is in an affluent area as the second store is closer to a lower income area. That is sad if that is how you generate your prices...
Bottom line I would like my.25 I work hard for my money and would expect your company to behave in a reputable manner.
6908 Grant Ave
Pennsauken, NJ, 08109
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service