Family Dollar Stores — family pet scoopable cat litter scented 11 lb container
I recently bought this "scoopable" cat litter at the Family Dollar in Port Royal PA. It was an acceptable price and didn't require us to drive anywhere. The store is within walking distance. It claims that it has "superior odor control". WRONG. The ammonia smell is not masked at all!! I should add that I change my cat's litter box daily. It claims that is "hard clump formula". WRONG. I sifts through the scooper and makes the entire lot of litter smelly and unusable. I only have 1 cat. This litter is said to be for multiple cats. I can't imagine what THAT might smell like. Why not take the unused portion back for a refund?? Because there is only enough for one litter box change. I doubt they would like the used litter. This was a waste of money and I'll never purchase it again. I will also let everyone know that they shouldn't bother with this litter.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service