Family Dollar Stores — customer service
My daughter walked into the school with her bag, the employee came to her face and started telling her rudely to check in her bag and telling her who knows what people like you carry in these bags and it's a stupid bag, and a whole bunch of other things. Just cursing at her out of now where because she was wearing a hijab, she felt humiliated in front of all the customers and just left the store. When we complained he came out yelling at us too. Told us he had no time to baby customers.
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service