Family DollarRetaliation

M Mar 31, 2020

I was fired without counseling or prior documentation after I would not falisfy financial paperwork that my store manager advised me to falisify. I tried to reach out to my DM on several occasions but she refuses to return my calls or text. Each time the money was short, my SM advised me to put the correct amount, then he would fix it when he gets in. I wasn't comfortable doing this so I reached out to my DM. She told to not falsify paperwork. The deposit was short again over $100 but miraculously found again the next morning when SM arrived. I included in my closing paperwork about the shortage, than fired and few days later without a valid reason. My DM still will not take my phone calls or text.

• Mi
    Miαmi 1 Apr 04, 2020

I have a confession to make. The real reason that I was fired was because I was stealing money from the register and I was also falisfying financial paperwork. They agreed that if I make a confession tht they will not have me charged. I made it up about my SM encouraging me to falsify because he is the one that caught me stealing from the register. I knew that they were on to me so the next day I returned the $100 that I stole. I am the one that falsified because I though that it would hide the money that I stole from the register.