Family Dollarextremely rude employees

K

Everytime I go into this store, their employee named Eileen is very rude with customers, including myselft. She was screaming at a customer & not letting her speak because she opened a perfume bottle before decided if she wanted it. She yells in an extremely feisty tone. On another occasion, she noticed her coworker trying to explain something to a hispanic woman & when the coworker mentioned 'money', Eileen says to me, "Yeah that she understands, but nothing else"; on another she yelled at me because since I was next, I pushed the cart that was infront of me, out so I can go up to the cashier, & saying Mrs. you can't be moving carts left & right. I'll get to you when I get to you. Then she stepped out from behind the counter, to put carts, & wagons back in their places. I went to the next register, while the customer behind me she complained to about me. I called the manager, Beatrice, I believe & complained. I don't think she did anything because Eileen is still there. She doesn't deserve her job with that type of behavior. At this point, I'm extremely angry and do not wish to spend my money there anymore. Her presence is very unpleaseant.

• Pe
    pedroso Dec 16, 2012

a tall big mann employer stealing at family dollar in 125th 4 ave miami fl i hate this store, thy rcism