Facebook / [email protected] - outside solar iris lights

Spent $90.00 buying 28 beautiful solar lights on facebook. I received 3 and they said that they had a policy that they could only give 30% back.
[email protected]

I received just three, one of each, solar stake lights, where are the others? I paid $90.00 please fix this. Thank you, Linda Creswell11
Yahoo
Inbox

Linda Creswell
Order summary Shopping cartProduct imageDescriptionQuantityPrice 1 New-Upgraded Artificial Lily Solar Garden Stake Lights (2 Packs of 8 Lilies) Purple+Red / Multi-Colors 1 $28.99 1 New-Upgraded Artificial Lily Solar Garden Stake Lights (2 Packs of 8 Lilies) Blue+Purple / Multi-Colors 1 $28.99 1 New-Upgraded Artificial Lily Solar Garden Stake Lights (2 Packs of 8 Lilies) Red+Blue / Multi-Colors 1 $28.99 Scroll for more items Cost summaryDescriptionPriceSubtotal $86.97 Shipping Free Total USD $86.97

Jun 18 at 6:52 PM

+8 from me, jkefu

To:

Jul 12 at 5:34 PM

Paid for it, send me what I ordered. You guys are really a rip off. I have contacted paypal and reported you and I will leave a bad review on your company on Facebook.
Shame on you,

Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 4:26 AM
To: Linda Creswell
Subject: Re: RE: Re: I received just three, one of each, solar stakelights, whereare the others? I paid $90.00 please fix this. Thank you, LindaCreswell

Thanks for your support and concern on our store.

We are very sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you. We understand your feeling that you really need it urgently and you have waited for a very long time. However, according to our company's rule, we are not allowed to resend. In order to show our sincere apology for this issue, we would like to issue a partial refund of 34.78 USD as a compensation. Is it acceptable for you? Very sorry and hope for your understanding. After receiving the partial refund, you can continue to order our products in our store.

2019-07-12

发送时间:2019-07-11 18:08
主题:Re: RE: Re: I received just three, one of each, solar stake lights, whereare the others? I paid $90.00 please fix this. Thank you, LindaCreswell
抄送:

You need to send me what I ordered, period, or refund my money, Period.

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎July‎ ‎10‎, ‎2019‎ ‎10‎:‎55‎:‎56‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, jkefu wrote:

Thanks for your support and concern on our store.

We are very sorry that you still misunderstood our description. The specifications of our products are 2 Packs of 8 Lilies. That means ordering a package include 2 Solar LED Flower Lights, you will get 2 X 1 pack of 4 llilies lights (Total 8 lilies light).

We are sincerely sorry for the inconveniences caused to you.Usually you have to pay more than $20 in shipping fee. We really hope you can have a good experience on our store, to save your time and not spend your money. Could I suggest that we issue a partial refund of 45% as a compensation to ease your unhappiness? Is it acceptable for you? Please consider that our products are of good quality and can be used in order to save your time and money. Could you please consider our offer once?

2019-07-11

发送时间:2019-07-10 17:05
主题:RE: RE: Re: I received just three, one of each, solar stake lights, whereare the others? I paid $90.00 please fix this. Thank you, LindaCreswell
抄送:

No. It is not acceptable. I want my money back. I paid $90.00 and got three solar lights. I want my money back or the rest of the solar lights that I paid for.

Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 8:31 PM
To: Linda Creswell
Subject: Re: RE: Re: I received just three, one of each, solar stake lights, whereare the others? I paid $90.00 please fix this. Thank you, LindaCreswell

Thanks for your support and concern on our store.

We are very sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you. We understand your feeling that you really need it urgently and you have waited for a very long time. However, according to our company's rule, we are not allowed to resend. In order to show our sincere apology for this issue, we would like to issue a partial refund of 40% as a compensation. Is it acceptable for you? Very sorry and hope for your understanding. After receiving the partial refund, you can continue to order our products in our store.

2019-07-10

发送时间:2019-07-08 22:00
主题:RE: Re: I received just three, one of each, solar stake lights, whereare the others? I paid $90.00 please fix this. Thank you, Linda Creswell
抄送:

A 30% discount is not acceptable. I ordered $90.00 worth not 30%. I will send the three back that you sent me if you send me a box at 29205 Fairchild ST., Warsaw, Mo 65355. Please refund my money back.

Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 5:00 AM
To: Linda Creswell
Subject: Re: Re: I received just three, one of each, solar stake lights, whereare the others? I paid $90.00 please fix this. Thank you, Linda Creswell

Thanks for your support and concern on our store.

We would like to show our sincere apology for this issue. It should be caused by the reason that our warehouse staff forgot to put the accessories inside the package when they shipped the product out. As usual, our warehouse staffs check the package before they send it out. But they have to deal with thousands of packages every day. Please understand. We have reflected this issue to our shipping department to avoid the same mistake appearing again. In order to apologize for this issue, we would like to issue refund of 30% and you keep the item to save your time and money. Is it acceptable for you? Meanwhile, when you receive the partial refund, you could purchase the missing part in your local shops.

2019-07-01

发送时间:2019-06-27 23:42
主题:Re: I received just three, one of each, solar stake lights, where are the others? I paid $90.00 please fix this. Thank you, Linda Creswell
抄送:

Well you got me. I have only a picture of what I received I do not have the original box.

On Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 04:36:50 AM CDT, jkefu wrote:

Thanks for your support and concern on our store.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please kindly do us a favor to provide us some pictures(with the shipping label and product ID on the package) to show what you received and the screenshot of your order information(including your order number)? We will reflect this problem to our warehouse to confirm whether they sent the wrong item. Please don't worry. A satisfied solution will be provided once we receive a confirmation from our warehouse.

Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.

2019-06-25

发送时间:2019-06-19 07:52
主题:I received just three, one of each, solar stake lights, where are the others? I paid $90.00 please fix this. Thank you, Linda Creswell

Order summary

Shipping
Free
Total
USD $86.97

Download all attachments as a zip file

5F6CE2D09823457DB762B0F1D9F0778A

133B

To:

Jul 15 at 1:43 AM

Thanks for your support and concern on our store.

We are very sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you. We understand your feeling that you really need it urgently and you have waited for a very long time. However, according to our company's rule, we are not allowed to resend. Please consider our partial refund again?

2019-07-15

发送时间:2019-07-13 06:34
主题:RE: RE: Re: I received just three, one of each, solar stakelights, whereare the others? I paid $90.00 please fix this. Thank you, LindaCreswell

Shame on you,

Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 4:26 AM

2019-07-12

发送时间:2019-07-11 18:08
抄送:

You need to send me what I ordered, period, or refund my money, Period.

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎July‎ ‎10‎, ‎2019‎ ‎10‎:‎55‎:‎56‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, jkefu wrote:

2019-07-01

发送时间:2019-06-27 23:42

On Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 04:36:50 AM CDT, jkefu wrote:

Thanks for your support and concern on our store.

Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.

2019-06-25

Total
USD $86.97

Reply, Reply All or Forward

• Updated by Richard Creswell, Jul 18, 2019

I am not the only one who has a complaint about this company.

Ri
Jul 18, 2019

Comments

• Ei
      Aug 16, 2019

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. READ THE BELOW COMMENTS.

Back in May I ordered "New-Upgraded Artificial Lily Solar Garden Stake Lights (2 Packs of 8 Lilies) × 1"
    I only received the +1, so I asked for the rest of my order.
    I was told there was 'warehouse problems', the offered a 30% then a 35% refund. I asked for a FULL refund.
    I was then offered a $11.89 refund - take it or leave it attitude.

I have made a formal complaint.

THIS COMPANY IS A CON.

• Ri
      Aug 16, 2019

@Eileen Edwards I had the same experience. Since I paid through paypal I was able to get my money back. I made a complaint to Facebook but never heard from them. Do you think we need to call headquarters in California?