Facebook — false facebook page
We are attorneys representing Mark Knotts, Town & Country Construction.
On or about May 2015 someone purporting to be Town & Country Construction set up a facebook page purporting to be Mark Knotts, Town & Country Construction. This was false.
They placed slanderous language over what appears to be Town & Country logo - stating that Mark Knotts is a scam artist. The last posting was in 2017.
We would appreciate your deleting closing this facebook page as Town & Country did not set this page up - your Transparency Page states that Town & Country set this page up.
Please notify me of your deletion of this page.
Phil Frazier, Attorney at Law
More Facebook Complaints & Reviews
- Facebook - relationship status on facebook not working 
- Facebook - candy crush saga game 
- Facebook Inc. ® Lucky Gift Splash Promo Award Payment - this is genuine or scam 
- Facebook.com*nww93229m www. Fb. Me / Cc CA - eroneous charges 
- Facebook - federal government grants winners list 
- Facebook - fraudulent sellers!!
- Facebook - facebook unfairly blocking messenger — again.
- Facebook And Myspace - abuse on facebook and myspace 
- Facebook - 3 charges on my credit card
- Facebook - blocking