Eyemart Expressshoddy work, pricing

G

We went into the store with our prescriptions, my mom, my husband and myself after seeing the multitude of ads on tv for no-line bifocals for $99. I picked out my frames, which were $69...and sat with the 'representative' while he went over my glasses information. Almost $400.00. When I asked him about the $99 ad...he responded. ..oh you don't want that...that's only for the $39 frames...well...my frames were only $69 so why weren't my glasses $129? No response. Well they threw in a free pair of reading glasses so I reluctantly agreed to the purchase, against my better judgment. Less than a year later I was having trouble with the glasses and tried to get them to check them...no help. Finally took them to my ophthalmologist and was told that the glasses were just poor quality. Never, ever again!!!

• Ka
    kathleen g Oct 17, 2011

Told glasses would be ready tuesday and they would call here it is thursday and i called them and was told the part did not work dont know when maybe saturday oh yesthey have they have the money iask if icould have it back i nwould go somewhere else!

• Ne
    Negaiss Sep 06, 2011

Eyemart Express advertises "one hour" for glasses, I went back after 5 hours and my glasses still weren't ready. I have known it to take over 24 hours. Fake Advertising is illegal.

• Ka
    kathleen griffith Mar 18, 2011

told glasses would be ready tuesday and they would call here it is thursday and i called them and was told the part did not work dont know when maybe saturday oh yesthey have they have the money iask if icould have it back i nwould go somewhere else