ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Eyemart ExpressGlasses frames

I came in to the store to purchase a frame and to get a different pair of my glasses frames tighten for free. I paid for the one frame then, the associate proceeded to tighten the frames then came back and broke one of the side of frames. Then the manger came out and said because it's not under warranty that they could do anything about it. Even though they were the ones to break them. Then she told me I would have to pay for new frames. I did no but the frames since they were the ones to break them.

Glasses frames

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

2 Responses
    • Ge
      Gemper1969 Feb 26, 2022

Good for you. No employee has any right to treat a customer like that. Different way to handle that situation. I've been a supervisor before and thay employee would have been written up & made to apologize to you right then and there. How embarrassing for you.

• Ey
      Eyemart Express Customer Service Jan 20, 2022

The last thing we want to hear is that a customer had a negative experience in one of our stores. If you could call our customer care line at [protected], we'd love the opportunity to rectify the situation.

ADVERTISIMENT