Having problems with EyeBuyDirect?

2801 S. IH 35 Ste. 170
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Defectice glasses

Bought a pair of rimless glasses from them. Only wore them once or twice a week for 9 months and the arm fell...

Poor service

this was the most fustrating buying experience i have ever had!! first off, this covered a period of 2-3 weeks in august that i tried to purchase eye glasses on line. the eye buy computer system kept rejecting my credit card because i had a different billin/delivery address. i'd get the info entered, and would get kicked off the system. this happened five to six times. i tried calling them at many different times to get help and got "leave a message" . when i did leave a message, they got back to me only once that i can remember. there posted hours available were inaccurate cause they operated 9-5 EST. when they did call back it was at supper time. Finally got the order placed and they sent the order to my billing address and it was returned to the company. it would have cost me an additional delivery fee, so i just canceled the order.

• Cl
    clak Dec 23, 2010

I bought glasses from eyebuy direct and took them to my optometrist to analize. He told me to throw them in the garbage as they were unsafe because of the long screws behind the lenses and they were also not my right prescription. I returned them and asked that the screws be cut shorter plus change the lenses because I couldn't see out of them. They sent me back the new " fixed glasses" but I still cannot see out of them. Besides all that I ordered a thin glass according to the web site saying "Most popular" and they are too thick and certainly thicker than any lense I have ever had making them very heavy.

No refund received, no answer

I purchased a pair of eyeglasses that were clearly marked appropriate for bifocals. Three days later I received an email saying they were not. I asked for a refund because I couldn't find a pair that I liked. I still do not have the refund and cannot get anyone to answer my emails anymore.

• JustSayNo Apr 05, 2009

Keep contacting them... Call Them! Or, contact your Attorney General!

• Ro
    robert watson Apr 19, 2009

When the merchant breaks the agreement or refuses to comply with its stated guarantee of satisfaction, that is the time to call the credit card issuing bank and tell them you are rejecting the charges for that purchase. (That is why it's important to use a credit card in making any internet purchase! And keep in mind that there is 60-day timeframe in which the charge has to be challenged. If the merchant is dragging out the order to cross that threshhold, cancel the order and go elsewhere.)

• Pe
    pegg Dec 15, 2009

I brough a pairs of glass for myself and my sister .waited for 3 weeks didn't receive a pairs of glasses, try to call them so many times no one pick up the phone . I'm so upset

• Ca
    CaliCathy Feb 23, 2010

They did this exact same thing to me and they also hang up on your call and somehow (if they have your number from caller ID will have it auto directed to a VM!)

I DON'T EVEN THINK THEY'RE IN THE USA, I think they're operating out of the country and don't seem to care about credit card charge backs!

RIP OFF PEOPLE FOR NEXT TO NOTHING !

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices