Exxon Mobil Corporationjob scam

JOB SCAM ------------------------

Dear John Lockem,

The Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL) has considered your application...

We are sending you our International Online Interview Questionnaire to endorse and get back to us within 48 hours of receipt. Your application will be evaluated on the basis of the answers from the Online Questionnaire alongside your Resume and you will surely be notified upon review of your whole submitted information.

Please find enclosed and attached, herewith documents for your endorsement.

Good luck! as you take steps to the right path in building your career.

Regards:

Contact Person: Dr. Ibrahim Bin Ahmad

• La
    Last time customer 87 Aug 11, 2016

Exxon on the corner of 175 and ridge road in maryland are ripoffs!!! My mother went to get gas because her gas light had just came on, after starting the pump nothing came out when she went back in to tell the cashier working he refused to let her switch pumps and get the gas she paid for or to simply give her back her money. They contacted the owner and he flat out told her she was a lair!!!

• Na
    Nancy Menoni Jul 13, 2016

I am tired of the price gouging the prices on the stock exchange drop and we don't see much of a change someone is full of ###. Its either our government that is allowing exon mobile and the others that deal in gas are cheating us and over charging us or the stations are price gouging. DO Something I am going broke!!!

• Kb
    KB Jul 13, 2016

Whoever owns the most reserves in the world (Saudi Arabia & India) controls the price of oil. Talk to your government about allowing us to drill where there are KNOWN reserves.

• Vc
    vcaius Jul 13, 2016

The problem has absolutely nothing to do with a shortage of supply, or whatever lies you are fed (and willingly eat like candy). The fact that we're dependent upon oil is the greatest lie of them all! We're more than capable, and indeed already possess the technologies, to harness and efficiently use solar energy, hydrogen cells, name all. However, allowing these trends to exist would deny the oil industry any cash flow. Denying cash flow would cripple the industry and set millions of workers unemployed.

We ate that lie (dependency) in the name of industry.

Gas prices do not fluctuate because of shortages, but because of supply. Supply is controlled purely through the commodities market. The game is played as thus: The few elite commodity players purchase a majority of the world's currently harvested oil supply and withhold it's sale, creating a high demand. They then resell the oil at an inflated price, causing a cascading rise in prices -- all the way to your wallet.

We ate that lie (control) in the name of ignorance.

Drilling in our own reserves will serve no purpose. The drilling companies do not control the oil they drill -- it would be sold to the commodities market, like all other oil, and we'd experience the same fiscal vampirism we are now.. only we'd be giving them more oil!

Yes, I'm sick of price gouging too v.v

• Ys
    y. satyanarayana Jul 13, 2016

i recive an email from exxon mobil.in that email you have won 7, 00, 000 gbp in the exxon mobil draw held in U.K.joe morriss an officer came to india foe delivery of 7, 00, 000 pounds.he askes me 50, 000 rupees for payment of legal clearences.after the money paid he didn't lift the phone.please help me to get back my 50, 000 rupees.

• Mi
    Mina Valentine Jul 13, 2016

Paul may as well have told me to go to hell. Because he refused to call the store manager to get the Lottery machines up and running he told me that the Lottery was of no precedence to be calling a mmanger for when there could be bigger issues. He didn't take into consideration the customer standing before him and he didn't stop to think about the other customers who would come after me for lottery. He had poor customer service and and needs to be reprimanded for his behavior as a store clerk offering customer service.

• Di
    Dinagaran Jul 13, 2016

i got one email it has been mention u got some prize (£1, 000, 000.00 British Pounds)so it ill be tranfer ur account so u ill be open one account in(Nationwide Bank Of England)i dont know it is ..!!!

• Ki
    Kirk l Harris Jul 13, 2016

I go on regular basis, my wife or I to purchase gas and or cigarettes from this location, at 5603 Forest Road North. On the 23rd of july I went and purchased ags and cigarettes for myself, and my wife. At register #1 that day was working one Ms. Maria. I ordered 4 packs of Doral100 menthol lights for my wife, and 4 packs of Newport 100's for myself that day. As any other time I always purchase the same equivalent number for the both of us never changes. I was later approacheed by my wife two days later after her doing the home finances for the week she asked if I had another pack of cigarettes in the car for her, "No I replied, why ?. She replied that on the reciept from our purchases on the 23rd it showed that I purchased 5 packs of Doral Menthol 100 lights, when in fact I'd only got 4/4 that day. I returned on the 26th to return for futher purchases and bring this to the attention of the store manager. When doing so by Ms. Jazzman (Asst. Manager) I was told that there was no way to know wether this infact took place, as if I were a liar. I believe, and know that a daily account of inventory should be being taken anymore these day's for purposes of theft. Even if it may involve employee theft's these day's. Futher I have owned my own businesses so I know in fact that Ms. Jazzman was very wrong for her response in this matter and not being willing to investigate further. On the 28th of July I returned to make another purchase for cigarettes, and fuel. I saw that the manager was infact on duty at this point and discussed the same with one Mr. Mike of this location, and in rseponse to my complaint, atleast he was willing to check his inventory stat's although it showed everything correctly, I am stating that to and before God, I know that I purchase the same amount for my wife, and myself whenever I purchase. Never would I be that unthoughtful to the very woman I adore.
    I ask that a furtherb investigation be done, I refuse to pay for others negligence, inproffiencey, nad inability to keep thier mind on thier work at the expense of the public's hard earned income, and credit.

Thank You Sincerly!!!

Tel:- +[protected]

Date: 03-09-2009.
    ==============================

(Congratulations!!!)

This E-mail is to inform you that you Awarded $500, 000.00 US Dollars ATM CARD on our online draws by the ExxonMobil Oil Company, Malaysia.This Draw is part of our Yearly Bonus to all internet users World Wide, This email is randomly sent to 10 people worldwide.Your email address was attached to Reference Number: MY0/2057/1286 and Verification number is: (EM2009-10/6) which subsequently won you in the {2nd category B} matches 5 Bonus.You have therefore been approved by the ExxonMobil Oil Company Payment Service to claim a total sum of ($500, 000.00 US Dollars ATM CARD).

You are also advised to provide him with:

1.Full Name:...
    2.Address:...
    3.Phone number:...
    4.Age:...
    5.Gender:...
    6.Occupation:...
    9.Country:...

We know you must be excited and very happy about this news you have just received from us and the truth is that we are doing this to put smiles into homes and hearts of people worldwide. Special greetings from the entire Staffs of United Nations Trust Funds Worldwide.

Yours Sincerely,
    Suliza Abdul
    (Online Co-ordinator).

• Sc
    scmommyje Jul 13, 2016

Hate to break it to you, but most stations are like this. There is a self service price, cash price, credit price.

chevypride98 Jul 13, 2016

gas stations in canada are not like that =)

• Ih
    ihavenoname Jul 13, 2016

Gas stations in West Virginia dont do that either.

• Be
    beingfair Jul 13, 2016

I was pretty annoyed by this place! This gas station offers self service or full service. we quickly pulled in the gas station seeing 3.05 for regular gas (small print on sign says for self service cash). we pulled up to full service and you don't see the cost of regular gas unless you look at the prices OVER the pump. Full service regular costs 3.45 a gallon! I told the worker that the labeling of your gas prices are deceiving. You don't really know the gas price unless you're really looking! DONNOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR BUSINESS>>>

blame the parents here Jan 06, 2014

Perhaps next time hold mommy's hand so you don't fall.

blame the parents here Jan 06, 2014

Also your job is to be careful and watch where you are going.

blame the parents here Jan 06, 2014

Funny how you refer to them as children (girl, boy)when you can't even begin a sentence with a capital letter. Something taught in grade 1.

blame the parents here Jan 06, 2014

Well I hope you don't win your case. Also what is with this "girl" "boy" stuff, They are old enough to work so they are adults.

• Je
    jennifer deangelo Jan 06, 2014

I have every right, I wasn't the one who didn't do my job and make sure customers were safe, duhhhh!

blame the parents here Jan 06, 2014

Also stop referring to employees as "girl" or "boy" they are adults. The worst is you spell type as if you were a young girl or boy.(not starting a sentence with a capital)

blame the parents here Jan 06, 2014

I hope you lose your case. You have no right to sue because you were careless.

blame the parents here Jan 06, 2014

Why are you suing them for your being careless and not watching where you were going? Clearly you knew the ice was slippery? Or perhaps you did not because you don't know the difference between a child and someone old enough to work. This is why you refer to the employees as girl and boy. Also before referring to anyone as a child, perhaps you should not type like one. Sentences begin with capitals you know. This is taught in grade 1.

blame the parents here Jan 06, 2014

First of all you refer to the employees as children by calling them girl and boy. I find it ironic when someone refers to someone old enough to work as "girl" or "boy" when they don't even know to begin a sentence with a capital letter. Something taught way back in first grade. Second why would you sue them because you were careless and slipped. How is it their fault you were not watching where you were going. I hope you lose your case.

• Je
    jennifer deangelo Jan 06, 2014

on January 5th I had went to the gas station to make a purchase, it was freezing rain and ice.when I left I fell on their sidewalk because the girl working was too busy talking a boy to go outside and salt the sidewalk, it was a complete sheet of ice.made a complaint to manager and all he said was I hope you are ok, as I explain to him that my wrist is sprained and knuckles cut, back is killing me.didnt even offer to fill out an accident report.at my job accident reports are mandatory for employees and customers, so I guess next step is a lawyer for dr bills that need to be paid!

• To
    Tony573 Dec 14, 2012

There is a small Mobil right across from where I live and would otherwise go to, and time and time again whenever I do in order to put some gas in my truck, the disgusting way in which the cashiers "interact" with each other in the backroom (most likely near the machine that produces ice for the drinks) repulses me to the point where I scold myself for trying to save a couple bucks. They take turns at the counter all hot and sweaty, while one of them waits for the other to return. The conditions are unsanitary, and for about a year there was not one security camera, now there is a fake one but it would do absolutely nothing at preventing a robbery. The customers are also rude and not very pleasant people to be around.

• To
    Tonzel Oct 11, 2011

I purchased gas on 12/17/09 at the Mobil station on the highway in South Norwalk, CT just before exit 13. Luckily I only put 12 dollars of gas in the car since it is so expensive. 20 mins later my car is sputtering on the highway, everytime I tried to speed up the car would start jerking and it feels like it is going to shut off. I had my mechanic look at my car the next day and he told me I put bad gas in my car. Thank goodness I didn't fill up, so now I have to keep putting dry gas in my car, along with mid-grade fuel to counteract the water in my gas tank. Today is Monday 12/23/09 and my car is still acting up and per my mechanic it will keep doing that until all the water is out. My problem is gas is already too expensive, so the fact that we are paying for water is unacceptable. It's not right and someone needs to do something about it.

• Fl
    Fluid Aug 11, 2011

Heres one i recieved.
    We have confirmed your CV/Resume at (www.monster.com) in the below mail you will find the current positions where expatriates are needed in our Company.

All the positions include these below benefits:
    1. Five Bedroom Flat Duplex
    2. Free Medical & Travel Insurance
    3. 10 Days Leave/break/Vacation after every 90 working days
    4. Flight Fares (Air Tickets)
    5. Free Toyota Camry 2008 Model

Materials Required:
    A. Current CV/Resume
    B. One Reference Letter
    C. Passport Copy.

The Documents should be provide to us through scan e-mail attachment or via fax mailing for fast processing, because all the positions need expatriates" who can be able to start up employment on August/September 2011, and all the Arrangement need to be made as soon as possible.

So kindly reply us with your current CV/Resume for our confirmation to enable us to proceed regarding to employ you in our organization.

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE VACANCIES WE HAVE:

Computer Engineering

Project Manager

Site Engineering

Manufacturing /Maintenances

MOBIL Oil Company has welcomed this noble call. Do you have a dream of working in MOBIL Oil Company Malaysia contact us for more details you may wish to call undersigned for urgent response!

Regards,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Tel/Fax: +[protected], +[protected]

MALAU Aug 05, 2011

Dear respected sir
    My name is Stephen Malau. I have also appointment letter so please sir tell me its truth or fake I am waiting its my email address is [email protected]
    regrads
    Stephen Malau

Confidential!
    Please endorse fully, The Official Online questionnaire for
    Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY)

*Note: Only Successful and Short-listed Applicants will be contacted!

1. Briefly describe your ideal job?
    2. Why did you choose this career?
    3. What goals do you have in your career?
    4. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
    5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?
    6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were the repercussions?
    7. Do you have reference list?
    8. Why do you want to work here?
    9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed?
    10. Give us details of your present Employment Status.
    11. How soon can you travel down to any Location posted U?
    12. What three Specific Job Positions do you target from the Company?

13. Give us your full details on the Following; Full Name, Permanent Mailing address, Office/Work Mailing Address, Direct Contact Number(s), E-mail.
    14. What is your Future Plans for the Company if Permanently Employed?
    15. What is your current Salary?
    16. What is your expected Salary?
    Will work as a good staff, work for the progress of the institution.
    Good Luck!
    Please ensure that all information provided is true and correct. MOBIL OIL COMPANY. Reserves the right to investigate on all information and details given. Falsification of documents, incomplete data and or In-correct information is ground for Denial, Refusal or Termination of Employment.
    *Copyright 2006 AKSH - MALAYSIA. All Rights Reserved*

JOB REF: ARI 67/21565 2 – 08 - 2011

Attn: Stephen Malau,

1. For good consideration, the Company employs the Employee on the following terms and conditions.

2. TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin on 2nd August 2011, unless sooner terminated.

3. SALARY: The Company shall pay Employee a salary of USD $11, 500.00 every month after tax deduction, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular payroll periods.

3.1 Employer for each intercontinental trip shall pay USD$2, 500.00 flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee. Travel shall be by business class/first class. However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance.

3.2 Employer shall also take care of employees' travel ticket including that of employees' family only on employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.

3.2 Adequate private office space in a conducive and comfortable work environment shall be provided for employee.

3.3 Employee will obtain Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) and Malaysia Valid papers documents through the service of Tourism Group Immigration Services on their expenses to show their readiness, preparedness, and willingness and later be reimbursed before embarking to Malaysia.

4 POSITIONS: (Draughtsman)

The Employee's duties may be reasonably modified at the Company's discretion from time to time.

4.2 RESUME WORK DAY: 4th Sept OF THE YEAR 2011
    5. JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT:

New employed and recruited for EXXON MOBIL OIL COMPANY (And not presently possessing a EIC AND valid Residence, Work Permits, Visa) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses as shall be related to the processing, procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE (KL) and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.

You shall be required to furnish us with your valid residence, work permits and visa on or before Ten working days as a proof of readiness to join the EXXON MOBIL OIL COMPANY project team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the EXXON MOBIL OIL COMPANY in Malaysia and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the EXXON MOBIL OIL COMPANY in Malaysia. However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses their valid Residence/Work Permits papers and Visa, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their Malaysia valid residence and work permits papers.

Telephone: + [protected]
    Contact Person: Mrs. Norlina Binti Mohamed

6. EMPLOYEE TO DEVOTE FULL TIME TO COMPANY: The Employee will devote full time, attention, and energies to the business of the Company, and, during this employment, will not engage in any other business activity, regardless of whether such activity is pursued for profit, gain, or other pecuniary advantage. Employee is not prohibited from making personal investments in any other businesses provided those investments do not require active involvement in the operation of said companies.

7. CONFIDENTIALITY OF PROPRIETARY INFORMATION: Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal confidential information, or trade secrets to any person, firm, corporation, or entity. Should Employee reveal or threaten to reveal this information, the Company shall be entitled to an injunction restraining the Employee from disclosing same, or from rendering any services to any entity to whom said information has been or is threatened to be disclosed, the right to secure an injunction is not exclusive, and the Company may pursue any other remedies it has against the Employee for a breach or threatened breach of this condition, including the recovery of damages from the Employee.

8. REIMBURSEMENT OF EXPENSES: The Employee will incur reasonable expenses to get his/her visa and work permit. The Company shall reimburse Employee for all business expenses after the Employee presents an itemized account of expenditures, pursuant to Company policy.

9. VACATION: The Employee shall be entitled to a yearly vacation of three month at full pay.

10. DISABILITY: In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for a period of more than one month, the compensation during said illness or incapacity will be paid to the employee. The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to work. However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over two months with any goods reason of been absent, the Company may terminate the Employee's contract employment, and the Company's obligations under this agreement will cease on that date.

11. EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: You shall be a contract Employee and shall be entitled to benefits as specifically outlined herein

12. BENEFITS: You will also receive standard employee benefits package (including health insurance for you and your family), and will be subject to DB vacation policy as such package and policy are in effect from time to time.

 Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing Community.

12.2 COMPUTER RESOURCES: Laptop Computer, 1.6 GHz Processor, 496 MB RAM, 24XCD-RW, 30GB Hard Drive, Floppy Drive, Integrated Network Adapter, Internal 56K Modem, Spare Battery and Necessary Software. Full time Internet access is also made available.

12.3 PHONES: The employer will provide each employee with one (1) landline and one (1) mobile telephone. This shall have a reasonable credit limit application per month.

12.4 LOCAL TRANSPORTATION: Standby new company car will parked in your apartment for movement.

12.5 OFFICE SPACE: Adequate private office space in a conducive and comfortable work environment shall be provided for each employee.

13. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT: Employee may terminate employment upon 30 days' written notice to the Company. Employee may be required to perform his or her duties and will be paid the regular salary to date of termination but shall all his/her severance allowance.

14. DEATH BENEFIT: Should Employee die during the term of employment, the Company shall pay to Employee's estate any compensation due through the end of the month in which death occurred.

15. SETTLEMENT BY ARBITRATION: Any claim or controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Malaysia Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.

16. LIMITED EFFECT OF WAIVER BY COMPANY: Should Company waive breach of any provision of this agreement by the Employee, that waiver will not operate or be construed as a waiver of further breach by the Employee.

17. SEVERABILITY: If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to the full extent permitted by law any prior agreement between the Company (and any predecessor thereof) and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been executed.

18. ASSUMPTION OF AGREEMENT BY COMPANY'S SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNEES: The Company's rights and obligations under this agreement will inure to the benefit and be binding upon the Company's successors and assignees.

19. CONFIRMED EMPLOYEE: Confirmed employees are those employee’s that have obtained from the WORK/RESIDENT PERMIT PAPERS AND VISA.

20. WORKING HOURS/ DAYS OFF/ PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: Working hours - 6 hours (including meal time) working time - 10 AM - 4 PM Working days - Monday – Friday

21. ORAL MODIFICATIONS NOT BINDING. This instrument is the entire agreement of the Company and the Employee. Oral changes have no effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement signed by the party against whom enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension, or discharge is sought.

(Stephen Malau)

DR. HANSON ERIC

DATO’ MOHAMAD ABDULSALAM BAR. AUGUSTUS RALPH MARSHALL
    Message flagged
    Monday, August 1, 2011 2:07 PM
    Message body

Dear Stephen Malau,

This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications was short-listed and found suitable competitive for the requirements of Exxon Mobil Oil Company.

This document attached embodies the approved Terms and condition for the purpose of this contract by the Exxon Mobil Oil Company and you have been accepted as well as inviting you to Malaysia as representative signing in the letter.

However, you required to signed and send the Contract offer letter to Exxon Mobil Oil Company and Human Resources Department E-mail ([email protected]) for initial approval, signed offer letter documents to Immigration department (Mr. Abbas Suleiman) for the procurement of your Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) and work permit papers, as we are having a contract agreement with them for the easiest acquisition of employee's necessary relevant documents.

(Ministry of Home Affairs) Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4,
    Precint 2, Federal Government Administration
    Center and 62550 Putrajaya, Malaysia.
    Contact Person: Mr. Abbas Suleiman
    Telephone: +[protected]

You shall be require furnishing with your Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) and work permit clearance before 10 working days as a proof of readiness to join our team in due time as stipulated in pages Two (2) -Three (3) of the Appointment letter for your job resumption, the Exxon Mobil Oil Company will then process your travel ticket.

Finally, check the offer letter, you are required to consult to Immigration department (Mr. Abbas Suleiman) with your company identification card and signed Contract offer letter.

Update us with the process between you and the (Mr. Abbas Suleiman tourism group Immigration department of Malaysia) in case of advice where necessary.

Congratulations!!!

Sincerely,
    Dr. Hanson Eric.
    Employment Processing Manager
    Telephone: +[protected]
    Other Attachments (3.5 MB)
    1. MOBIL_AGREEMENT_LETTER__Stephen__ Malau.doc
    Download

• Kh
    khursheed hassan Jun 18, 2011

DEAREST READER
    DEAREST READER
    I have a great love and affection both for Malaysia and Malaysian people. I have many friends i have a high regards for them am writing this small events so that a poor man like me who is earning only $i000-1200 per month should not be trapped in the same fashion the way they want ta scam us. In fact the people who fascinate the innocent people for this $1000 are not at all a human being. They are in fact animal in the skin of human being and sell their soul to devil to retain their ambitions. These kind of people do not held any true religion, cast and creed. These scammers are the ugly face of of ‘shaitan’. I am also enclosing the letters for your reference and guidance.
    I also have the request from the govt of Malaysia to take into consideration of these kind of people who has address, tel no and other references. And can be easily..
    wedged .
    Subject: International Online Interview

Level 68, Menara ExxonMobil, Kuala Lumpur
    City Centre, 50098 Kuala Lumpur

Dear Syed Khursheed Hassan Razvi,

We have reviewed your CV/RESUME and we confirmed it ok, the Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY) has considered your application...

Please find enclosed and attached, herewith documents for your endorsement.

Good luck! as you take steps to the right path in building your career.

Regards:

Confidential!
    Please endorse fully, The Official Online questionnaire for
    Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY)

*Note: Only Successful and Short-listed Applicants will be contacted!

1. Briefly describe your ideal job?
    2. Why did you choose this career?
    3. What goals do you have in your career?
    4. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
    5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?
    7. Do you have reference list?
    8. Why do you want to work here?
    9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed?
    10. Give us details of your present Employment Status.
    11. How soon can you travel down to any Location posted U?
    12. What three Specific Job Positions do you target from the Company?

14. What is your Future Plans for the Company if Permanently Employed?
    15. What is your current Salary?
    16. What is your expected Salary?
    Will work as a good staff, work for the progress of the institution.
    Good Luck!
    *Copyright 2006 AKSH - MALAYSIA. All Rights Reserved*

Level 68, Menara ExxonMobil, Kuala Lumpur City
    Centre, 50098 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
    Contact Person: Dr. Razaky Mohamed

Dear Syed Khursheed Hassan Razvi,

This is to inform you that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY) This document attached embodies the approved Terms for the purpose of this contract.

The Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY) have selected you in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Now, you have to sign the documents forward the information to HR Department ([email protected] ) for initial approval and contact the TOURISM GROUP OF MALAYSIAN IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT here in Malaysia for the procurement of your Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) and vali work/residence permit papers as we are having a contract agreement with them for the easiest acquisition of employees necessary valid traveling documents.

Telephone: +[protected]

You shall be require furnishing with your Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) and work permit clearance approval letter before 10 working days as a proof of readiness to join our team in due time as stipulated in pages Two (2) -Three (3) of the Appointment letter for your job resumption, the Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY) and also to enable you receive your flight ticket and your due entitlement prior to your departure for service with the Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY).

Update us with the process between you and the tourism group of Malaysia immigration in case of advice where necessary.

Congratulations!!!

(JOB REF: ARI95/21577) 07 – 06 - 2011

Attn: Syed Khursheed Hassan Razvi,

2. TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin on 7th June 2011, unless sooner terminated.

3. SALARY: The Company shall pay Employee a salary of USD $10, 500.00 every month after tax deduction, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular payroll periods.

3.3 Employee will obtain Malaysia Valid papers documents through the service of TOURISM GROUP IMMIGRATION SERVICES on their expenses to show their readiness, preparedness, and willingness and later be reimbursed before embarking to Malaysia.

4 POSITIONS: (Administration Officer)

4.2 RESUME WORK DAY: 8th July OF THE YEAR 2011
    5. JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT:

New employed and recruited for EXXON MOBIL OIL COMPANY (And not presently possessing a valid Residence, Work Permits, Visa) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses as shall be related to the processing, procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM GROUP MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE (KL) and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.

Telephone: +[protected].

………………………………………………… Date: ….../……/……….

(Syed Khursheed Hassan Razvi)

DR. RAZAKY MOHAMMED

DATO’ ROSLI SHARIF BAR. AUGUSTUS RALPH MARSHALL

Sincerely,
    Group Human Resource and Admin.
    Level 68, Menara ExxonMobil, Kuala Lumpur City
    Centre, 50098 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
    Contact Person: Dr. Razaky Mohamed

Second Mail
    ATTENTION: Syed Khursheed Hassan Razvi,

We receive hard copies of your Contract Appointment Letter (Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY) in Malaysia and also from HR Department.

The Head of recruiter of (Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY) has already asked us to contact you on requisite information required to process supporting documents that would aid your travel down to your duty location to resume duties in record time. However included here with are details and information regarding procurement of your travel documents and other supporting documents.

Your Employer the head of Recruiter in Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY) has mandated us to procure as well as process your relevant travel documents, immigration particulars and other supporting documents to facilitate your travel to Malaysia for commencement of work in due time.

With respect to the requirements and other supporting documents to be acquired, we wish to inform you the requirements which stated that all expatriates who intend to work in Malaysia. Must have attained all Visa/Residence Work Permit and Employment Insurance Certificate EIC in various categories with respect to their contract engagements.

The Visa/Residence Work Permit and Employment Insurance Certificate EIC will have to embrace the approval of your relevant information with the designated local agencies (Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Commerce and industry respectively).

The reason for the review of this policy as communicated by the expatriates with Letter of Contract/Agreement do not have to travel down to Malaysia for any other reason other than the primary aim of commencement of work as required. The process of your Visa/Residence Work Permit and Employment Insurance Certificate EIC will cost you the following:

1. Flight Ticket - (Will be paid by (Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY)

(a) Work Permit Application Fee - RM 272
    (b) Commerce and Industry Fee - RM 226
    (c) Foreign Affairs Fee - RM 272
    (d) Expatriate Residence Fee - RM 437
    (e) Entry Clearance - RM 183
    (f) Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) Fee = RM 512
    (g) Oath and Stamp duty fee- RM 708

Total - RM2, 610 Ringgit Malaysia. in (US DOLLAR is $865 USD) (To be paid by you)

Please note that the cost of Prepaid Flight Tickets will be undertaken by your host Employer (Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY).

This will enable us commence and finalize all your necessary work permit/Visa and registration of documents as we need to reach out to our contact for immediate procurement of your visa EIC and other supporting documents in record time.

Send above Total Fee Strictly via Western Union or Money gram transfer to the Attention of our Accountant in-charge NAME: Mr. ABBAS HANSON.

NAME OF ACCOUNT : ABBAS HANSON.
    ADDRESS: Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precint 2, Federal Government Administration Centre, 62550 Putrajaya Kuala Lumpur
    COUNTRY: Malaysia.

Go to the bank and indicate your intention of sending a Western Union Money Transfer or Money gram transfer. Provide them with the details above, and then proceed to scan, attach and send transfer receipt via email to us along side with complete Filled Visa work permit Application Form informing us that the transfer has been remitted.

This would enable us initiate procurement of requisite documents which should be through within three Malaysia working days. After which documents (Hard Copy Agreement Letter, Contract Appointment Letter, Prepaid Flight Tickets and Visa work permit inclusive) would be packaged and sent to you via DHL Speed Delivery to enable you travel down to your duty location to resume duties in record time.. Indicate in your response, convenient hours to receive package on procurement to enable us make appropriate adjustments with DHL documents should be expected within three working days on confirmation of payment information.

You will be required to scan and send below require documents..

* Complete filled work permit Application form.
    * A Copy of fees Transfer Receipt.
    * An address reachable by courier services.
    * Complete filled Oath Application form.
    * Original International passport copy bearing applicant face.
    * Two (2) passport sized photographs of applicant.

Do well to also indicate your arrival date of receipt of travel documents as that would enable your host company Exxon Mobil Corporation (MOBIL OIL COMPANY) arrange airport pickup. Acknowledge receipt of this email and information contained herewith.

Regards
    (Ministry of Home Affairs) Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4,
    Precint 2, Federal Government Administration
    Center and 62550 Putrajaya, Malaysia.
    Telephone: +[protected].

• Ab
    abdul halim bin 'adi Feb 10, 2011

I have a mail, ..from exxon mobil, ...like you guys, ..I think is fraud...I lived in Medan..Indonesia..First time I proud about it, ..and then I notice that is...Fraud...(First think Proud, ...next Think Fraud)

JOB REF: ARI 67/21564 09/02/2011

Attn: Abdul Halim,

2. TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin on 9th FEBRUARY OF THE YEAR 2011, unless sooner terminated.

3. SALARY: The Company shall pay Employee a salary of USD$2, 500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollars), every month after tax deduction, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular payroll periods.

3.1 Employer for each intercontinental trip shall pay USD$800.00 (Eight Hundred United States Dollars), flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee. Travel shall be by business class/first class. However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance.

3.3 Employee will obtain Malaysia Valid papers documents through the service of Travel Counsellors Agency on their expenses to show their readiness, preparedness, and willingness and later be reimbursed before embarking to Malaysia.

4 POSITIONS: (Accountant)

4.2 RESUME WORK DAY: 14th MARCH OF THE YEAR 2011

5. JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT:

New employed and recruited for MOBIL OIL COMPANY (And not presently possessing a valid Residence, Work Permits, Visa) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses as shall be related to the processing, procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE (KL) and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.
    You shall be required to furnish us with your valid residence, work permits and visa on or before Ten working days as a proof of readiness to join the MOBIL OIL COMPANY project team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the MOBIL OIL COMPANY in Malaysia and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the MOBIL OIL COMPANY in Malaysia. However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses their valid Residence/Work Permits papers and Visa, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their Malaysia valid residence and work permits papers.

 Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing Community.

20. WORKING HOURS/ DAYS OFF/ PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: Working hours - 6 hours (including meal time) Working time - 10 AM - 4 PM Working days - Monday – Friday

………………………………………… Date: ….../……/………
    (Abdul Halim)

GENERAL MANAGER & LEGAL ADVISER
    SRI ARIF BIN MOHAMOOD BARISTER. WHITE JOHN

• Ar
    arbi Jan 03, 2011

I received same the contract letter, please advice me
    [email protected]

mahir Nov 28, 2010

dear respected sir
    my name is mahir hisham uddin i have also appointment letter so please sir tell me its truth or fake i am waiting its my email id [email protected]
    regrads
    mahir hisham uddin

• Si
    Sibonelo Nov 27, 2010

hi
    i also recieved this apointment letter, thanks to one of the women who assisted me about telling me that tis was a scam

• Mo
    Mohammed Basheer Nov 01, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I received the job appointment letter from Exxon mobil corporation as Document Controller. So please enunciate to me the matter is fake or not...
    Regards
    Mohammed Basheer
    [email protected]
    Mob: [protected]

JOB REF: ARI 67/21564 01/11/2010

Attn: Mohammed Basheer,

2. TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin on 1st NOVEMBER OF THE YEAR 2010, unless sooner terminated.

3. SALARY: The Company shall pay Employee a salary of USD $5, 500.00 (Five Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollars), every month after tax deduction, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular payroll periods.

3.1 Employer for each intercontinental trip shall pay USD$2, 500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollars), flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee. Travel shall be by business class/first class. However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance.

4 POSITIONS: (Document Controller)

4.2 RESUME WORK DAY: 6th DECEMBER OF THE YEAR 2010

………………………………………… Date: ….../……/………
    (Mohammed Basheer)

GENERAL MANAGER & LEGAL ADVISER
    SRI ARIF BIN MOHAMOOD BARISTER. WHITE JOHN

• Aa
    Aamir125 Oct 29, 2010

i received this appointment letter plz
    malaysian govt take an action about this unregistred an illigle companies n web comunications also
    we protes about it fake companies in malaysia..

JOB REF: ARI 67/21565 25– 10 - 2010

ATTENTION : Aamir Sohail,

2. TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin on 25th OCTOBER 2010, unless sooner terminated.

3. SALARY: The Company shall pay Employee a salary of USD$3, 850.00. every month after tax deduction, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular payroll periods

3.1 Employer for each intercontinental trip shall pay USD$2, 500.00.flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee. Travel shall be by business class/first class. However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance.

3.3 Employee will obtain Malaysia Valid papers documents through the service of IMMIGRATION SERVICES on their expenses to show their readiness, preparedness, and willingness and later be reimbursed before embarking to Malaysia.

4 POSITIONS: (Store Keeper)

4.2 RESUME WORK DAY: 24th NOVEMBER OF THE YEAR 2010

Telephone: + [protected]

12.1 OTHER BENEFITS:
    Quality single or family housing in company community.
    Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
    Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in Malaysia.
    Free medical care in Malaysia for you and your family for contract duration.
    Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts.
    Complete meals also for you and your family as deemed Appropriate.
    Life insurance Policy.
    Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing Community.

20. Working hours/ Days off/ Public Holidays: Working hours - 6 hours (including meal time) working time - 10 AM - 4 PM Working days - Monday – Friday

(Aamir Sohail)

Dato’ Mohamad Idris Mansor Barrister Augustus Ralph Marshall

• Aa
    Aamir125 Oct 29, 2010

i have also receive this letter u can say that appointment letter, or agreement letter
    last time i have recievd a some agreement letter from an american douckwise shipping company this is all time fake fake fake untrue is new way to earn monney just only fake appointments letter and agreement letter plz be carefull n save ur monney...
    i m aamir sohail
    from pakistan
    id is [email protected]

• Li
    librator mentor Aug 06, 2010

INJUSTICE BEING DONE TO THE GRADUATE OF NIGER DELTA
    It is now a known fact that most of the oil companies in Niger Delta are not employing the graduates from that region as it is surpose to be.
    Besides, most of the contractors serving under this companies are employing primary school leaving certificate, senior secondary school certificate people and some are not having certificate.
    These contractors are not paying the workers the money they are surpose to get. How can nigeria grow with such injustice perpetrated by the oil companies and their contractors.
    Please sir, try to use your good office to stop this injustice being done to the graduates of nigeria.
    I shall be looking forward to your response, while thanking you for the good work you being doing for this great nation (NIGERIA).
    Your's Faithfully
    Ambrose
    email: [email protected]

• Fa
    fahir hussain Jul 19, 2010

they send me a contract/ appointment letter which is not real it is a fake.

• Wa
    wajeh Jul 01, 2010

I Have also received the job appointment letter after some initial correspondance from Exxon mobil corporation as network engineer. from

email - "[email protected]"

Dr. Ibrahim Bin Ahmad
    Telephone: +[protected], +[protected]
    Head Recruitment Manager

and also give contact of :
    Home Affairs) Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precinct 2, and Federal
    Government Administration Center and 62550 Putrajaya Malaysia.
    Direct Fax: +[protected]

is it true or not

• Zi
    Zizo Jun 23, 2010

I also received the same Correspondence from Exxon Mobil Oil Corporation and was appointed as Project manager