Having problems with Exxon?

Exxon Customer Service Contacts

5959 Las Colinas Boulevard
Irving, Texas
United States - 75039-2298
Mailing Address
PO Box 4654, Houston, TX 77210

Downstream Operations, Exploration and Producing Operations, ExxonMobil Chemical
22777 Springwoods Village Parkway, Spring, TX 77389-1425

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Exxon Customer Service. Initial Exxon complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Exxon above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Exxon. Discuss the issues you have had with Exxon and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Exxonmobil Oil and Gas — contract agreement letter

Dear exxonmobil team, I have received the below e - mail and I think it is fake, please verify. Thanks ...

Exxonmobilgasoline service with credit card usage

Hello!

All Exxon Mobil Serice Station, as I traveled over 5 states, do not give receipts at the pumps when using any credit card or debit card. Even their own card when used one must be forced into the store and wait in line for a receipt that should have been given, when " yes" is answered if one is wanted AT THE PUMP. Discovered by asking if these owners are of Arabic decent. Everyone WAS owned and operated by Arabics!! Are they cheating the consumers that do not scrutinize their monthly bill? I'll bet you 10 to 1...yes they are!!! I have started paying cash for my gas at other stations that do not bear the name Exxon Mobil on it. My husband, here in Baytown, Texas has been employed by Exxon for over 25 years and it is a disgrace for him and I to have to buy Shell Gas and give our service to other stations!!! Anyone in America that does not offer receipts, especially after purchasing near and well over $50
of product or merchandise, is up to NO GOOD!!! I believe that thousands of dollars are being stolen, from consumers due to the underhanded way that they deny easy and correct transactions! I will never do business with Exxon Mobil corporation until this is put an end to! Thieves act in this same manner. Please tell on them...I'm telling on them to you. Please help the unsuspecting consumers. Thank you! Susan Johnson. 05/2016. and every time in the previous 6 months in Texas (my home state)

Exxonmobil — human resources

ExxonMobil Contacts & Informations Posted: 2013-12-25 by Angela Ashworth Unethical Business Practice...

Exxonspeed pass

I have been using an Exxon credit card and an Exxon Speed pass for about 18 years. About two or three weeks ago, when I tried to use my speed pass I was prompted to also input my zip code at the pup. This had never happened before. Called Exxon speed pass customer service last week, account was review, account is up to date no problems with the account. Was told by the customer service person that I spoke with that the issue with having to input a zip code had been taken care of and if it happened again to call back. Called back on 2/2/16 because of the same problem, different customer service agent, different story. Something about Exxon upgrading security at pumps. I mentioned that I was with a co worker who used his speed pass and he was not prompted to use his zip code. Oh, by the way, only diff., he is W/M!!! Anyone else having this problem? Defeats the whole point of "speed pass."!!!

Mobil1oil change

I took my car into the Mobil1 station on September 19, 2015 for an oil change. It took only a few minutes for them to supposedly replace the oil filter and oil and check tire presure. I thought it seemed too quick. I thought about asking to see the oil but was in a hurry. When I got home I opened the hood and checked the oil and it was very dark and low. I took the car back and complained. The attendant told me that I wasn't getting my oil changed enough and that was why it was dark. What baloney… I change it every 5, 000 k. They said it was fine and refused to add more oil or change the oil and filter again. Needless to say, I won't be returning there.

Exxon Gas Station — rude cashier unprofessional behavior

On Friday October 16, 2015 at 11:18 pm CST I stopped in to use restroom but was told that the restroom wa...

Clinton

Exxonstop gas during fueling while meter was running

Today i went to exxon gas station on the corner of alief clodine rd and eldridge pkwy and asked for cash card fuel which was written $1. 79 / gallon. Person asked me for the number on which my car is on so i told him the number and asked me to give $20 cash card. He told me that he open that number from station. When i was fueling the pump went off for 5 - 6 times but the meter was running and showing that i got 11 point something gallons. But my car indicated how much i can travel miles / gallon. . . 3days before i got $10 gas from sams club for $1. 85 / gallon and meter was showing 175 miles for 6 gallons. And those exxon cheaters gave me 11 gallons as meter was showing but traveling miles were showing 211. So i have to complaint about that station which they didn't even gave me the receipt of my $20. Just go someone and check how they r cheating with people by switching off the gas from inside gas station.

Mobil Gas Stationemployee smoking just few feet away from pumps

9-9-2014: Again, I went to Mobil Gas Station today to fill up and what do I see? The manager outside smoking a cigarette AGAIN. She is smoking just feet away from the pumps. She is not the only one, either. There are at least 2 other employees that smoke right outside the door, too, just feet away from the pumps.
          I have mentioned it to her and so have others. When I asked her isn't she afraid of starting a fire or the place blowing up due to her smoking...as a hot ash can land in gasoline on the ground...she said to me, "Well, it hasn't happened yet." I can see that as YOU ARE STILL HERE.
          I believe this is one employee that needs to be fired.
          I have saved the picture on my cell phone as I can zoom in on the picture if needed to be shown to anyone...maybe an attorney?

employee smoking just few feet away from pumps

• Mk
              MkStItCh Sep 11, 2014

NO, I DO NOT CONDONE SMOKING AT A GAS STATION OR ANYPLACE ELSE.
              It usually states "NO SMOKING" at the pumps... I can not tell you how often I see ash trays in front of gas station buildings.
              BTW...As far as YOUR definition of a few "a 'few feet' is anything over 2 feet"... That means if I am 5000 feet away then it is still a few...just in case you don't get it.
              Now mind your own business and leave the cancer causing people alone.

• Sh
              shadowsmom42 Sep 10, 2014

Last time I was there, she and her employee WERE just 5 feet away from the pump, if you want to get into 'exacts'. They were standing on the other side of the building.

• Sh
              shadowsmom42 Sep 10, 2014

To MkStitCh:
              ARE YOU KIDDING ME? So you condone smoking at a gas station? It clearly states NO SMOKING. What's wrong with you?? BTW, a 'few feet' is anything over 2 feet, which, BTW...is a couple...just in case you're not getting it.

• Mk
              MkStItCh Sep 10, 2014

You keep saying she was a few feet from the pump BUT the picture shows her much further away. I would call a few feet maybe 4-5 feet away. I don't think standing in front of the building almost 12-14 feet away as being a few feet from the pumps.

• Jd
              jd66512000 Dec 20, 2011

they are doing work NON UNION!!! i spend about 125$ a week there at least if the work continues i will NOT step foot in the store again!!! and when the picket goes up there will be ALOT of lost $$$$$$$ for mobil if this matter is not taken care of!!!

Exxon — gas

Went here this morning to get gas in a can for the cars we sale. Pumped gas and nothing came out at all wa...

Exxonmobil — unethical business practices

Dear Mr. Tillerson, I received a letter from Mrs. Burket in the Houston Human Resource Department...

Mobil service stationattendant

I attended the service station Mobil on Tapleys Hill Road west beach today 106/13 at about 9.00 a.m.
            The attendant was a disgrace! I wanted to buy a globe for my brake light found the pack on the shelf the last one. I noticed the pack had been taped up with sticky tape and one of the two globes were broken! I took it to the attendant and he asked why I had put sticky tape on the item?? I explained i didn't and that this was the only one left and I still wanted to buy a globe if possible. He replied ok and went to grab the scissors to open the pack as there was still a good globe which could be sold. He then snapped 'no I can't we have to get a credit for it as a whole pack.' I said you said it was ok and now u can't it is not a whole pack as one is broken and someone had already opened the pack and sticky taped it up with a broken one.He said 'no' I said he was wrong and did not know how to treat a customer properly. Feel free to view video footage as you have lost me as a local customer.

Exxon Service Stationunable to use speed-pass

My complaint is about not being able to use my speed-pass which I could before, attention was brought to the personal working at the station.They reply that I should press credit in order for me to use the speed-pass, in which I try to do so but still it didn't work.So what I would like to know is the speed-pass no longer being honor anymore.If it is possible to use it then what is required in order to do so, I ask because the attend could not explain how.Hopefully I would like to be able to use it, because it is better than having to use a credit card and much faster also.Maybe better instructions at the pumps on how to use it should be posted, then there would be no problems in do so.Just a helpfully ideal.

mobil servicebill

i have get corporate card 8 nos Mobile Sim card for business purpose . How have received bill for payment of uses, you have charge me while roaming in Gujarat state. We will get the Sim Gujarat state is free for roaming incoming free. If my roaming charge not waive by you We will ready to surrender our 8 Nos Sim card. our Mobile no is [protected], [protected] to 83 . We will not pay any bill amount & late fee amount if it will not resolve with in 24 hours, if you want to contact please any call on [protected].
                you early repay awaited.

Exxonharassing me while in restroom

At the Exxon at 1225 Broadway in Houston, Tx. i was using the restroom and the store clerk on duty kept coming and banging on the door and trying to rush me out of there. this happened about 3 times in the short time i was in there. she would not leave me alone. i was only in there for maybe 20 min at the longest. she was rude to me and told me to hurry up and get out there was other people waiting. when i came out there was nobody standing there waiting. before i went into the bathroom i was gonna get a hot dog but that grill was really nasty. when i walk in a store i expect to be treated like a customer and i expect friendliness from store clerks and i got neither from her. she didnt say have a nice day or anything. she was rude and she needs to change her attitude and take care of her duties better. this was on Friday sept 7, 2012 at around 2 or 2.30 in the afternoon.

Exxonmobil — winner of 450 000

i received an sms this morning saying: Congradulations! you have won 450 000 in 2012 Exxon Mobil Oil Sim...

EXXON on Ave 3E Yuma, AZrude

Tried to us credit card at pump. Did not work because of a faulty card reader. Went inside to use card (Fleet Fueling Card). The attendant did not run the card right and it was declined. I asked her to run it again and she refused and said it was declined and it would not work if she tried again. She insisted the system would not allow it because it was previously declined. I went around the corner to Barneys and it worked fine. Filled up and I was back to work. The attendant was very nice at Barneys as well. Unlike the ghetto attitude of the person at EXXON, on AVE 3E, across the street from the main gate of MCAS Yuma.

Exxon Gas Station — exxon lost three customers that day as we refuse to buy anything from that company ever again

I went to the Exxon of Chapel Creek boulevard in Fort Worth Tx with my friend and my little brother. While my...

Exxon MT Holly NJscam

I went to the Exxon in Mt Holly New Jersey on Rt38 and Pine st. I asked the gas guy for $40 regular and gave him my quick gas card. He came up to my window talking on the phone trying to multi task .He came back to me and said it went to $50 sorry, to bad. I told him I only wanted $40 he said I can't do anything about it. So I called the manager (Jay) he said tuff give me bak my gas.I told him that is no way to run your business .He said to bad .What kind of manager talks to a paying customer that way.Than as I asked around to my friends.The same thing has happened to him.They have quite a scam going on there. DO NOT GO TO THAT GAS STATION!!! dealer #476777ev

Exxonmobilfraud

from: office file <officefile.[protected]@centrum.sk>
                        date: Thu, Jul 29, 2010
                        subject: JOB OPPORTUNTUNY FROM OFFICE OF EXXON MOBIL UK

Dear Applicant,

With reference to your application on our job consultants, your CV matches our requirements and has been shortlisted for considerations at Exxon Mobil UK, on contract basis.

Kindly resend your CV and letter of intent to ([protected]@hotmail.com) or call Dr. Halik Amid (Middle East/Asia HR Manager) on +[protected] for more information.

Regards,
                        Human Resources Department
                        Exxon Mobil UK
                        United Kingdom

• Er
                            Erkut72 Apr 27, 2011

EXXON MOBIL Email Promotion Award 2011: You have been awarded WITH THE SUM OF 500, 000.00euros. Send your names, address and phone No. via this email: [email protected] or call for proper verification +[protected]

Exxonmobildiscrimnation or flse information

this is Holly hall in reference to her husband jeff hall jr . i would like to have the manager of the store contact me becasue my husband nore i stold from the store. If the people with us did we were unaware at all. the people that were with us did not have anythng in there pockets in our van and we would like to talk to u asap. the ladies working on tuesday night august 16th accused us of stealing from ur store. We recieved a no tress pass fromyour store and feel it was wrong and that we are beig discrimminated against by the ladies that worked aug 16th. they rfused to sell to us and its wrong becasue were being accussed of somthing wrong that we did not do. min the video on camera u may have seen a black item that my husband put in his pocket and that was the cell phone becasuse they called to tell me the chips i did want were not therer and so i told me to go to another store. i think becasue he was talking on the phone they came to the assumption that we stold somthing and the alligations ther ladies are Saying are false. if we talk and if we watch the movie and we witness this all the ladies that were working on aug 16th shoulkd be comletely fired becsue of they way they treated me and me husband MY NUMBER IS
                          473-8483