Exploria Resorts Logo

Exploria Resorts

Having problems with Exploria Resorts?

Exploria Resorts Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 849 2205 (Reservations)
+1 352 432 2323 (Head Office)
+1 800 654 6102 (Owner Service & Reservations)
+1 352 242 1100 (Summer Bay Orlando & 601 The Reserve)
+1 407 239 8315 (Crown Club Inn)
+1 800 677 7880 (Grand Seas Resort)
+1 386 427 1151 (New Smyrna Waves)
+1 417 336 1428 (Greensview Branson)
+1 865 436 2039 (Gatlinburg Town Square)
+1 865 428 2897 (Mountain Meadows)
25 Town Center Blvd Ste C

Gatlinburg Town Square
414 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738

Mountain Meadows
2813 Rolling Hills Dr., Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Exploria Resorts Customer Service. Initial Exploria Resorts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Exploria Resorts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Exploria Resorts. Discuss the issues you have had with Exploria Resorts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Exploria Resorts Could not cancel a contract was coerced to sign

on jan 24, 2020 I took part in a promotion sponsored by Exploria. I had to participate in a 90 minute presentation on time shares. After the presentation < the Exploria representatives would not return my credit card or driver's license. After 4.5 hours later, I signed contract was given my bank card and id and allowed to leave. I immediately wrote a letter to cancel. Then I was told to meet with someone who took my card to reurn my money and reverse the charges. This new representative then tried to sellme another cheaper packsge. I declined then he continued discussing benefits of his new plan. I quickly signed so I could get my bank card back and be out of the place.

Now I am home and Exploria keeps taking money out of my account and now money in acct they call and harass me all day

Mar 16, 2020

Exploria Resorts — they have send me a bill for annual maintenance 2 times more the last year

Exploria resorts is a company built with the craft of skilled deceit. I bought a timeshare for my family of 4...

Feb 09, 2020

Club Exploria — this company take people's money without remorse

I am paying for something that I have never used. When I called Exploria Vacation people I asked what I wa...

Exploria Resorts fraud by company

I have never owned a timeshare by this company or it's affiliated companies but yet they are reporting that I do under multiple names on my credit report. I have contacted company and they have emailed Me back stating that they cannot find me anywhere in their records as being a owner or co-owner in their resorts but are reporting my being a current owner that is 120 days late on my payment I want this rectified immediately

Exploria Resorts timeshare

Alice / Cornellius / or to whom it may concern: 10/3/19 customer 314761

This is my second e-mail to explain my cancellation of the deal / time share agreement.
      I came to the Gatlinburg resort with my disabled wife and disabled granddaughter.
      We listened to the offering for 2 hours; we said no and then they-the sales crew lied
      to us / and coerced into a deal where they said we would break even and start saving
      within two years. This was a lie. I did not find out about the rip-off until i called to see if i could get a hotel for my brother in laws wedding in Tampa . They had nothing in the area and. Then i come to find out after questioning the people on the phone that i get an allowance of approx. 1500.00 a year for resort stays. Mind you we still pay for the transportation and food. The problem is we had to put down 1900.00 & pay 239.00 a month for 7 years and pay 1000.00 a year for maintenance. The total of 1500. - 2000. A year -this is paid out for nothing. At the 7 year mark when the monthly payments stop you pay 1000.00 a year for 1500.[protected] vacation. That nets maybe 1000.00 a year. At that rate it would take between 17 and 20 years to break even. I can pay for my own vacation, thank you.
      I have been in my own business and sales, my entire career and i would never agreed to this.This deal was not as promised. In fact what you do has to be illegal. Why would anyone pay an additional 2000.A year for a [protected]. Vacation and put down 1900.00 deposit. I called yesterday and reiterated all of the above and was supposed to get a call back and never did.

My first e-mail of august 26th explains how i had to endure 6 different people on the
      phones 4 different numbers and the people mostly spoke very broken english and were out of the united states. Pretty much they gave wrong or no help. I told them i was cancelling all payments and three separate people were supposed to call me back, but never did.This is one of the most unprofessional companies i have ever dealt with.

We received nothing and i want a refund of all monies paid. I realize that i went past
      the 15 day cancellation. However i have received nothing, you have lied and are trying to steal my money. I have to work very hard for my money and my diabled family.

I will put all of this and more on google and your website if possible unless i hear
      from you asap.

• Updated by Stephen Angevine · Oct 17, 2019

We are starting litigation with Seaside Consultants / time share fraud specialists / San Diego California

Aug 18, 2019

Exploria Resorts — check in service

Hello my name is Devanity Griffin, i traveled from South Carolina, i reserved and stayed at the Gatlinburg...

Aug 12, 2019

Exploria Summer Bay — timeshare exit option

Has a timeshare class action suit against Exploria - Summer Bay been filed yet? Very interested in being a...

Exploria Resorts exploria poconos resort refund not received

Me and Family had been to Six Flags for a visit. On our visit we saw marketing person saying he is exploria resort individual and offered us trips to Poconos resort of exploria. He took 40$ which was a refundable deposit on attending a presentation in the resort and we will be given 40$ VISA card on the visit. We went to Exploria Poconos resort and attended the presentation on Sunday, July 14, 2019 TIME: 9:00 AM. After attending the presentation we were expected to get our 40$ back, but representative told us that they are short of the VISA card and we will be mailed the card. It now been 3 week since the visit, i still havent got my refund. On calling the exploria customer care person who picked up phone eventually after lots of excuses said that he will speak to his manager, on subsequent calls the representative started becoming rude on calls and told us not to call again and again. I have lost my 40$ i think. This has been a terrible experience and i am shocked that Exploria resorts and as a matter of fact SIX flags are cheating people for just 40$. It's a shame.

Will i get my refund back?

Jul 31, 2019

Exploria Resorts — deceiving and manipulative offer - unethical behavior

On Saturday 7/27/19 I went to Six Flags Great Adventure with my husband and as soon as we got into the...

May 22, 2019

Exploria Resorts — my contract is a fraud and poor customer service

I purchased a Timeshare in Gatlinburg, TN October of last year. My husband and thought we were making a great...

Apr 24, 2019

Exploria Resorts — exploria resorts - hoa inventory recovery

I have been contacted recently by Exploria Resorts HOA Inventory Recovery department, in summery they stated...

Apr 08, 2019

Exploria Resorts — hour meetings that supposed to be 90 minutes.. high pressure sales, maintenance, fees

I am so disappointed.. We have been basically tossed out of the "family" unless we come up with $15...

Feb 16, 2019

Exploria Resorts — Lack of information given at arrival at summer bay welcome centre.

I booked this vacation package 1922426 for myself and partner. because my partner has been delayed and will...

Feb 06, 2019

Exploria Resorts — timeshare

Please count me in for any class action law suit against this scam. I wish I wasn't pressured into believing...

Exploria Resorts — taking money & not giving you full information need a refund

I was offered a holiday package with $3, 000.00 off & needed to pay $898.00US. Was given a spiel about what...

Summer Bay Resort — if its a scam

on 16th of feb 2016 got a message to look into was a promotion deal for this resort just had to ring with in...

Exploria Resorts — phone scam, don't let me cancel

I was approached by a telemarketer about a vacation in Orlando Florida, and since we had thought about going...

Summer Bay Resort — money from my account

This company bulldozed me by giving me all this free stuff at this resort, plus a cruise discount price...

Summer Bay Resorts — holiday package

Summer Bay Resorts. Was on a Website and told I had won $3000 as I was viewer number such and such, had to...

Summer Bay Resorts — scam artistes

was going to get a penpal when i got a message that i won a 3000 dollar travel spree, called [protected] and...