Expediaillegal business practices

L

My husband and I wanted to use our credit card miles toward our airline tickets and rental car so after I booked our tickets (4 ea)and rental, I called to confirmed within 24 hrs what I saw on our itinerary: "(Mastercard####) Payment $1527.60" as a lump sum charge. The Customer Service Rep told me she couldn't bill the rental car and tickets together, but the ticket prices would be billed on my credit card as one amount. Three days have passed since then so we decided to check on these charges to see if they were posted. We saw they had been listed individually, which meant we will need 240, 000 miles rather than 157, 000 to cover these tickets. We contacted Expedia's Customer Service dept again and were told they apologized for the confusion. The rep said we should have booked our rental & tickets as a "vacation package" for a lump sum billing but there's nothing they can do now but offer a $50 credit to our acct. We recommended they play back the recorded phone conversation from 12/29/09 so they could hear me stressing the importance of having our charges grouped together -- roughly 3x. We requested to speak to a supervisor, who blamed the billing on Delta airlines, stating they are the ones who billed our credit card, even though we did business with Expedia.com .(?) We also asked why didn't the rep suggest to us other ways get our charges billed together so we could make an informed decision within the 24 hrs limit. Expedia said they will make sure to notify all of the reps about this from now on...

Noticing Something Jan 14, 2020

Expedia--a COPYCAT advertising on TV :-

I am amazed at the Expedia TV advertising with a lady using her mobile phone in the bathtub, while her faithful dog kept on staring at her nearby the bathtub with some nice music in the background.

Because this ad. recently aired late December 2019 through January 2020 eerily resembled the exact scene from one episode of MISS FISHER's MURDER MYSTERIES!!!
    The ABC's Australian series of a high=society lady detective were filmed around 2013--making it seven years sooner.
    Expedia copied the lady the Honorable Ms. Phryne luxuriously lounged in her bathtub, with her IDENTICAL kind of dog--looking at her longingly.
    Conclusively, The scene from Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries--ORIGINAL;
    whereas the commercial scene for EXPEDIA--a COPYCAT!!!
    Thank you for reading.