ETSY — exchange jacket
I ordered a leather jacket march 8th 2019 from Harley world. It was too small.
I sent many messages asking how to exchange it. I filled out the exchange form and returned jacket to manufacturer April 20th at a cost of $70. On June 8th, the jacket was returned to me in the same box I sent it in (in deplorable condition). Box had not been opened, the same jacket wrong size was returned to me. So it had made a round trip to Pakastan with no resolved results at my expense.
Again repeatedly sent messages thru Etsy with no answers.
I desire a full refund and my shipping expense of $70.
The jacket is in great condition. Where do I sent it back to?
More ETSY Complaints & Reviews
- ETSY - deleted without an explanation and harassing emails without provocation 
- ETSY - useless trust and safety team/admin 
- ETSY - warning
- Etsy . com - closed my account when I complained...
- Etsy.com - avoid this website at all costs 
- ETSY - wig
- Etsy.com - the company never initiated any contact to inform us they were behind schedule 
- ETSY - google lookup
- Etsy.com - prior to etsy closing my store with no warning
- ETSY - order# 1447817113