Etsymade in china

R Review updated:

THESE etsy SHOPS ARE NOTHING BUT HOBBY LOBBY CRAP FROM CHINA NOT VINTAGE OR HANDMADE PERIOD WHO ARE YOU KIDDING

after etsy threatened to suspend our shop over one "offending" item

that was miscategorized...and they leached off our over 2000 sales

I had to point out a few chronic offenders we alerted them about

several times and ways...they have done nothing but ask us to keep this "confidential"

here are 15 SHOPS that are NOTHING BUT made in china crap from HOBBY LOBBY

etsy.com/shop/OffTheHookOriginals

etsy.com/shop/CamillaCotton

• In
    Informing Christians Dec 18, 2020

Add this shop to your list: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MintCloudBoutique

I purchased a sweater from this shop and it had a tag that said, "Made in China." Clearly it was an oversight that the tag was left in the sweater. The shop owner basically said others are doing the same thing she's doing on Etsy. Etsy refunded my money, but has not removed the shop that is still selling the exact same sweater and other sweaters from the same company, Listicle Clothing, a U.S. company that resells clothing made in China. The company has a website online, with a phone number that I called.

I have lost count of how many times I have reported the shop. Etsy leaves it on.

• Sh
    ShopperSue Apr 17, 2012

Rdr Sherman - I'd love to see your Etsy shop! Would you post a link?

• Ta
    Tara483503 Mar 30, 2012

I had my site suspended because I did not understand what the questonable item was in one of my Witch supply kits. I removed them all and then was told I could not post a mortar and pestle with my herb kit because it is commercially made. I did a search on Etsy and found 124 listings for mortar and pestles. I notified their "Integrity" department and even sent them a screen shot. They told me the infractions of others is not an excuse to violate my agreement with Etsy. Because they suspended my store and forced me to remove certain very popular items, my traffic is nil.

• Uk
    uknowimright Jan 25, 2012

What it sounds like to me is that you are punishing those legit businesses and crafters who are trying to sell their things over a few bad apples who are scammers. There are scammers everywhere, you just have to be careful, and be observant of what you buy. It's common sense.