Etsysuspension of shop without notice

I was selling in Etsy for 2, 5 years, with 431 sales and 44 x 5* comments.
Etsy suspended my account with no reason and without any prevent.
Please don't sell in Etsy, as you'll spend you time and efforts to create it. Because you'll loose it. I heard this many times. I think Etsy is cooperating with our competitors or something like that...
Don't open a store in Etsy, or buy from Etsy... Etsy is a scammer !!!

• Wy
    wyeman tan Apr 04, 2015

same as me, they closed my shop suddenly since Nov2014 and very unfotunately I stock up heavily before Christmas, I am very disappointed at that moment actually, but I found many sellers have same experience and the situation is just more or less the same as me, then I found ETSY is really sucks..

• Gr
    grateful Jun 16, 2013

After more than 350 transactions as a buyer on Etsy, I ran into the wrong seller and had to file a dispute, requesting a refund as the desired resolution. In the process, I discovered that Etsy does nothing to help the buyer when trouble arises with their sellers.

• Bi
    billguy Jun 08, 2011

This is really worst site ever! they charge so much for renew buyer's products. First of all, people don't know this website so traffic is not busy and support is terrible from many problem of site. Most night time, site is not working or very very slow. They need to upgrade their site with marketing too.

• Go
    Goodbye ETSY May 18, 2010

The customer service "team" is non existent and all you get is generated emails from someone named Erin. Stay away from ETSY as a vendeor and a purchaser...

• Ve
    Vedro267 May 12, 2010

I ordered a gift from Etsy on November 24, 2009, as of today-December 29, 2009 I have not received the item!
    In correspondence with the company all I hear is "No Refunds". I have filed a complaint with Paypal, stay away from this company, I believe they may do a few honest transaction, then rip the rest of us off!!