Menu
WSS Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

WSS
reviews & complaints

www.shopwss.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 20 Reviews

WSS Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with WSS at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for WSS has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of WSS. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest WSS reviews & complaints

9:31 am EDT

WSS Disappointing experience with WSS sneaker purchase and return process

So, I ordered two pairs of snazzy sneakers for my lil' dude from the WSS website. But when the sneakers arrived, they were teeny tiny! Like, way smaller than the size listed on the website, ya know? I was totally bummed out, man.

So, I tried to return the kicks. First, I had to email the WSS peeps to request the return and refund info. And let me tell ya, that was a whole thing. They kept emailing me back with all these crazy questions about the sneakers, like they were trying to drag out the return process. I mean, come on! Just take the dang sneakers back!

After answering all their silly questions (yes, they were in the original packaging and no, nobody ever wore them), I was like, "Yo, I want my refund, dang it!" But then, I never heard back from them. Like, not even a word. It was super frustrating and uncool, ya know?

Overall, I gotta say I'm not super impressed with WSS. Their return process was way too difficult and they didn't communicate with me at all. I mean, I understand mistakes happen, but they gotta do better at making it right for their customers.

8:58 am EDT

WSS WSS Review: Pleasantly Surprised by Fast Delivery & Quality Shoes

Oh my gosh, so I was a little late to the game and just read the reviews for WSS after I had already placed an order. Talk about freaking out! But hey, I decided to just trust the process and see what happens. I ordered two pairs of shoes on 07/07/20 around 5pm (give or take, you know how it is). But guess what, it's 07/10/20 now and one of my orders already arrived, and it looks good! The other order is on its way, and I'm so stoked. I checked the tracking number they sent me, and it should be here tomorrow (fingers crossed).

Let me tell you, so far, this has been a Grade-A experience. Yeah, you heard that right. The shoes I received are fresh out of the box, exactly what I ordered and in the right size! I couldn't be happier. And you know what, if my second order arrives in the same condition, I might just have to do a little dance of joy.

So yeah, moral of the story, just because some people had a bad experience doesn't mean you will. Give WSS a chance. You might end up being pleasantly surprised, just like me. WSS, you're alright in my book!

B
8:48 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WSS WSS (shopwss.com) Review: Inconvenient Online Shopping and Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, my experience with WSS (shopwss.com) was pretty rough. I mean, first of all, they didn't let me know that one of the shoes I ordered was out of stock. I had to wait like a whole month after the supposed shipping date just to figure out what was going on. That was super annoying.

And then, to make matters worse, they didn't even take the money out of my account when the shoe never came. I was like, "Yay, at least I won't get charged for something I didn't get." But then a couple weeks later, they went ahead and took the money anyway! What the heck?

So, obviously, I called them up to see what was going on. But instead of helpful answers, I just got a bunch of empty responses. They told me to dispute the charge with my bank and basically that was all they could do. Like, come on, seriously? That's some pretty shoddy customer service right there.

To make matters even worse, all the other shoes I ordered arrived super late. Like, weeks after they were supposed to. Gah, it was such a frustrating experience.

Overall, I'd say that WSS's online shopping process is just a big inconvenience for the consumer. Not to mention their customer service and notification on orders is seriously lacking. And to top it off, I ended up paying for shoes that I never even received. Ugh.

Is WSS legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals WSS as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, WSS stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering WSS should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

WSS earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: WSS achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

WSS has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Shopwss.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows WSS website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

WSS as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up WSS and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Shopwss.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Adult content may be available on shopwss.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While WSS has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We found that WSS website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to WSS. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WSS Horrible experience with ShopWSS.com - Shoes out of stock & no communication!

So, I decided to grab a pair of shoes for my grandson on Christmas on ShopWSS.com on December 20th. I kept in my mind that they might not get delivered by Christmas day. However, on December 27th, the shoes were still not shipped. I shot an email to them, and finally received a reply stating that they were working on my order, and I should expect my package to be shipped very soon.

But, their assurance seemed to be nothing more than an empty promise, as I was back to be emailing them again on January 1st. I got the same response, "we're working on it, it will be shipped out soon." It wasn't until January 2nd when I finally asked them if the shoes could at least be shipped this week, that I received an email back stating that the shoes I had ordered were out of stock. I was shocked and frustrated at the same time!

Now, what do I tell my grandson? That he has to wait even longer because ShopWSS.com couldn't deliver it? Oh, boy! And the fact that it took them almost two weeks to realize that my item was out of stock was crazy. It felt like they waited until the last minute to give me that disappointing news.

Needless to say, I am not happy with ShopWSS.com at all, and I wouldn't even give them the time of day. My experience with them was frustrating, and it felt like the customer service team didn't care much about doing their job properly. If it were up to me, I wouldn't even buy a pair of socks from them ever again.

O

WSS Disappointing experience with WSS: Scuffed, dirty, and worn shoes

Okay, so I gotta say, I'm a bit salty about my experience with WSS (shopwss.com). I thought I'd save some dough and get a pair of tie dye converse sneakers for my niece's birthday, but boy was that a mistake. I hit up customer service to see when the shoes would arrive and they straight up wouldn't give me an answer. I mean, come on, it's not rocket science, just tell me when I can expect my package to arrive!

Anyway, the shoes finally showed up and let me tell you, they were straight up nasty. It was clear to me that someone had already worn and returned these bad boys. The box looked like it had been through a tornado and the shoes themselves were scuffed up and had hella stickers in the laces. Plus, there was animal hair all up in there - like did someone's cat or dog make these shoes their bed? It was gross.

My niece's birthday party was the next day and I was hella disappointed because I didn't have the present I was hyped to give her. I mean, I did my part - I ordered and paid for the shoes with plenty of time for them to arrive before the big day. But WSS did not hold up their end of the bargain. They were supposed to provide new shoes and they failed miserably.

To their credit, they offered to either refund me or send me a new pair. But even still, I had to go out and buy a whole new gift to replace the cruddy shoes. That's extra cash that I really didn't feel like spending, especially because of an incompetent company like WSS. Next time, I'm sticking with Footlocker or some other store that knows how to actually deliver new shoes.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WSS Disappointing experience with WSS - Poor customer service and lack of transparency

So, I thought I'd give WSS a chance when I ordered a pair of Jordans for my hubby's father's day gift. Unfortunately, they were too small and I had to exchange them. When I called, I was put on hold for what felt like eternity just for them to check if they had the size I needed. Like, come on man, if you advertise having sizes available online, why not have them ready for exchange? Anyway, they assured me they had the bigger size and I sent the shoes back to get them exchanged.

But, guess what? They canceled my order almost two weeks later, claiming they didn't have the bigger size available after all. So, I called to get a refund but was informed that they check the stock before processing the return. How does that make sense? I just feel like I wasn't told the whole truth when I was making the exchange, and now I'm out on shipping costs too. What a bummer.

And to top it off, when I called to follow up on the exchange, they said everything had been received and that it would be shipped out soon. But then I received a cancellation email less than a week later. No explanation or anything. When I called to ask why the order was canceled, the representative just gave me a half-hearted apology and that was it. Seriously?

It's just a shame that they don't seem to care about keeping their customers happy or even informed. It's clear that my satisfaction didn't matter to them at all. Needless to say, this will be the first and last time I'll be shopping at WSS. I don't want to deal with the lack of concern and the lies again.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WSS Buyer Beware: My Terrible Experience with WSS!

So I was hyped to surprise my daughter with a pair of Van shoes for Christmas and decided to order them ONLINE from WSS on November 30th, 2019. But oh boy, little did I know what a disaster it would turn out to be!

The whole nightmare began when I received an email from WSS on December 9th, 2019, saying they had cancelled my order as the shoes were out of STOCK. They promised a refund in 3-5 business days, but it's December 30th now, and I've still not received my redund. A bunch of calls to their so-called customer service, and all I got was the runaround of an email sent to the Accounting Dept and me having to dispute it with my bank. What a rip off!

What's worse than not getting the shoes we wanted is this utter lack of care or concern for customers. It's appalling to have to fight for your own money, and WSS doesn't seem to care about a customer's satisfaction. My short experience with them has left me very UNSATISFIED, and I've lost trust in their policies and service.

It's frustrating to have been promised a refund within such a short time frame, only to still be left hanging on. And the customer service? Oh man, don't even get me started! When I asked to speak to a Supervisor, I was told there weren't any. How can a big company like WSS not have any Supervisors to speak to? It's just ridiculous!

This whole ordeal has been a NIGHTMARE, and I wouldn't recommend anyone to online order from WSS. BEWARE, they may cancel your order and keep your money, just like they did to me. The HORRIBLE RIP OFF and LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE has turned me and my family off from shopping with them ever again. A word of advice: DON'T DO IT!

C

WSS Unprofessional and Unsafe: My Disappointing Experience with WSS Shoe Store

So, I had a bit of an experience with WSS shoe store recently, and let's just say it wasn't the most positive interaction I've ever had. First off, the workers at the Norwalk location were beyond unprofessional, like seriously y'all, get it together.

The whole debacle started when we ordered a pair of shoes online and only received one shoe in the mail. Yup, just one. We reached out to the store and they told us to come down and use their employee discount to get the missing shoe. I'm already annoyed because I live 40 minutes away from this store, but I make the trek anyways.

When I get there, I'm told that the store doesn't carry my size. What a waste of gas and time, right? And then to add insult to injury, the store manager offers me a refund with a 30% discount, but then tries to act like she gave me the money back when she definitely didn't. After some back and forth, I finally get $10 back, which is a far cry from 30% of the original price.

But the real kicker is when one of the employees cuts me off mid-sentence to tell me to have a nice day. What? I was talking to the manager about my refund, and this girl is trying to get me out of there so she can go back to playing with her friends. And then things get really weird when this same employee starts throwing out gang lingo and telling me she's from V Whittier. Like, is this supposed to scare me or something?

To make matters worse, some of the other employees start talking about fighting and getting their "homies" involved. I'm just trying to get my money back and now I'm surrounded by potential gang bangers? No thank you.

Overall, my experience with WSS was just really disappointing. If this is the kind of staff they hire and allow to represent their brand, then I don't think I'll be giving them my business again. It's a shame because they have some cute shoes, but I'm not risking my safety or dealing with this level of unprofessionalism again. Do better, WSS.

WSS Terrible Customer Service Experience with WSS - A Disappointing Letdown

So, I gotta tell you, I had a pretty rough experience with WSS. I ordered a sick new pair of shoes online a few weeks ago, but when I called to ask about the status of my order, they told me it had been cancelled 'cause the warehouse was out of stock. Yeah, bummer, but they didn't even let me know about it! I mean, come on - a little heads up would have been nice.

Anyway, I tried to see if they had a different color or size I could get instead, but they said I had to go through the whole refund process and then order a new pair from scratch. And when I checked the website, I saw that the same shoes were available - but for a higher price! What kind of nonsense is that? When I brought it up, the guy on the phone just acted like it was no big deal. I was fuming.

Look, I'm not one of those people who just wants free stuff or anything. I just wanted my shoes! And I'd ordered two pairs originally so I could avoid separate shipping fees, but all that got me was a headache. When I asked to talk to a manager, the guy said there wasn't one - like, seriously? Who runs this place?

Long story short, their customer service was straight-up terrible. The guy was rude and dismissive, and he made it seem like I was trying to pull a fast one on them when all I wanted was some help. Maybe other companies might bend over backwards to make things right for their customers, but not these guys. I was so disappointed.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend shopping with WSS if you can avoid it. Unless, I don't know, you're a fan of dealing with unhelpful, unsympathetic call center people. But for the rest of us, there are plenty of other options out there. I mean, I was supposed to get those shoes in time for Christmas. Talk about a letdown.

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WSS Uncomfortable Shopping Experience at WSS Store in Houston with Harris County Deputy

Hey y'all! So, I went to the WSS store in Houston with my son and let me tell you, it was not a great experience. As soon as we walked in, the staff member and a Harris County Deputy were standing at the entrance. The staff member greeted us, which was nice, but the deputy's stare made me very uncomfortable.

Anyway, I was looking at Jordan brand shoes and found a pair of all black Air Jordan 1 mids that I wanted to try on. I grabbed my size and went over to the bench. As soon as I put on the shoe, I felt like the Harris County Deputy was staring at me again. I turned to look and yep, he was. He had already stereotyped me, assuming I was going to steal or something. Ugh.

I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, so I decided to keep looking and went to the discounted shoe section at the back. My son followed me and we were checking out some shoes when I turned my head and saw the Harris County Deputy again, staring at me from next to the Soccer gate. My son noticed too and asked if he was following us. I confirmed and we both felt super uncomfortable.

To make matters worse, the officer followed my son as he tried on some Airmax shoes. At that point, I decided that shopping at WSS was a no-go for me. I'm not a thief, and neither is my son. We work hard and we don't deserve to be treated like that. I told my son to put the shoes back and we left.

Honestly, I'm just really disappointed and uncomfortable with the whole experience. I won't be shopping at WSS again and I'm going to tell my friends and family about it too so they can avoid this uncomfortable situation.

S

WSS Buyer Beware: Dirty, Used Shoes - WSS Review

So, I ordered some shoes from WSS (shopwss.com) and boy was it a mess. First of all, I received the shoes all dirty like they had been worn out or something. To make matters worse, they were Jordan shoes and there was no discount or anything! What kind of customer care is that? It was a disaster. I even reached out to Footlocker because I was so frustrated. Like seriously, WSS should fix their own problems and provide better quality stuff for their customers.

When I decided to return the shoes (because hello, who wants dirty shoes?), I had to do it myself because I knew their return policy was just horrible and it would take forever. So, I did what I had to do and even ironed out the creases myself. That's how bad it was.

The worst part about WSS is that they're so rude and cheap. They don't value their customers at all and only care about making some quick cash. They don't care about providing good quality products or making sure their customers are satisfied. It's all about the money.

So, if you see something you like on their website, I recommend trying it on in store first. Because I guarantee you, if you order it online it'll be all worn out and used like crazy. They don't carry brand new shoes or anything like that. So, buyer beware! Don't waste your money on WSS because it's just not worth it.

D

WSS WSS Return Policy Falls Short: A Disappointing Experience for Customers

The return policy at WSS left much to be desired and I was pretty disappointed by it. Honestly, it seemed like they were more interested in protecting their own bottom line than actually taking care of customers. I recently got a pair of shoes from them as a gift, but unfortunately they just didn't fit me very well. It wasn't my fault - I had some swelling in one of my feet after surgery, which made one of them a bit larger than the other. But even though it was a legitimate medical issue, WSS still wouldn't let me return the shoes because I was a few days outside of their 30-day return window.

I get it, businesses need to have policies in place to protect themselves, but this just seemed a bit ridiculous to me. If they had really cared about keeping customers happy, they would have been a bit more flexible. I mean, we're talking about a completely new pair of shoes that I'd never even worn - it's not like I was trying to return something used or damaged.

Honestly, the whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth and I doubt I'll be shopping with WSS again anytime soon. It just seems like they're more interested in making money than actually helping people out. If you're looking for a store that really cares about its customers, you might want to look elsewhere.

Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WSS My Terrible Experience with WSS (shopwss.com): Don't Waste Your Time and Money on Sneakers Here

Man, let me tell you, my experience with WSS (shopwss.com) was straight-up whack! I ordered some fresh Jordans and when they finally showed up, the box was all messed up and the shoes were jacked up with dirt and creases. I hit up customer service and they straight up did not want to give me any kind of discount or make it right in any way. So I said, "forget that" and took matters into my own hands, fixing them up myself.

After months of trying to reach someone at corporate or any of their other stores, I was just about ready to give up. But then, out of nowhere, they came back to me with a refund offer. Now I'm just hoping those shoes aren't gonna be some cruddy used up trash when they get to my door.

Honestly, the way these guys acted was straight-up nuts. They were rude as hell and hung up on me multiple times. I'm telling you now, if you're looking to do some sneaker-shopping, do not waste your time or money with WSS. You will NOT get what you pay for. They should just change their name to "Second Hand Store" and call it a day.

But hey, maybe it's just my bad luck. Who knows. Anyway, I hope this little review helps you out, and if you do end up shopping with WSS, I hope you have better luck than I did!

J

WSS My Positive Experience Shopping Sneakers Online at WSS: A Review

So, I gotta tell ya about my recent online sneaker shopping experience at WSS (shopwss.com). I was a bit hesitant at first ‘cause I saw some pretty negative feedback from other shoppers, but I went for it anyway. I got myself a cool pair of jordan flight 45s on April Fool’s Day (a little splurge never hurt nobody, right?) and had a couple of email exchanges with their customer service reps to check on my order status. And here’s the kicker – they were really on it! Like, super quick to respond and always courteous. I was pretty impressed!

And get this – my new kicks were shipped and delivered within 10 days flat. Can you believe it? Now, some of y’all might be saying, “hold up, why should I trust this WSS site with all those bad reviews?” And that’s a fair question. Gotta say, I was a bit skeptical at first myself. But after my own experience, I’d say give ‘em a shot. Maybe they’ve turned over a new leaf or something, who knows.

But at the same time, I’m not gonna pretend that all those negative reviews out there don’t exist. They’re definitely something to keep in mind. So my advice is to just be extra careful when shopping there. Do your research, double-check everything, and proceed with caution. That’s just the way it is these days.

Overall, I’d say my experience with WSS was pretty positive. Would I shout it from the rooftops? Nah, not really. But I’d still recommend it to anyone who’s interested as long as they do their due diligence. And hey, who knows – maybe you’ll have just as fantastic an experience as I did. So good luck, happy shopping, and keep those feet fly!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WSS Warning: Terrible Experience with ShopWSS.com - Low Quality Shoes and Unfair Policies!

So I ordered these soccer shoes from WSS (shopwss.com) with high hopes of rocking the field. But boy, oh boy, I was so wrong about them! These shoes were straight up low quality when I got 'em. Come on, man! I should have known better than ordering shoes from some fancy-looking website. I called them up to return the shoes, and that's when all hell broke loose. They did everything in their power to dodge my request. And here's what's even worse, it was only 30 days return policy! What?! That's a downright insult! I bought the shoes as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter, but it wasn't even worth it because she didn't even get to try the shoes on because it was a surprise! Ugh, talk about a total waste of my time, effort, and moolah.

They really need to add some humanity to their policies because they have a "no Christmas gift policy," like what's even that? Who said they can take the Christmas spirit away from us customers? It also took me 8 days to get the shoes, and they have the audacity to consider the 30-day return policy from the shipping date instead of the receiving date. Can you believe it?!

Finally, I got a UPS label, but guess what, they charged me 7.99 for the shipping return. How cheeky is that? I'll tell you what, I'm not going down without a fight, I'm writing to the attorney general to make a formal complaint because a company like that shouldn't be getting away with this kind of treatment. So please, for the love of all things holy, DO NOT order from this scam company, or in my case, it's more like a terrible joke.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WSS Disappointing experience with WSS - Poor customer service ruined Christmas gift

Okay, so here’s the deal with WSS (shopwss.com). I gotta say, I’m pretty disappointed. Now, I’m not one to leave negative reviews, but in this case, I feel like I gotta speak up.

Let me start by saying that I was so excited to find WSS. I wanted to get my son a new pair of shoes for Christmas, and after browsing around the site for a bit, I found the perfect pair. I ordered them on December 14th, giving myself plenty of time to get them before Christmas.

But then, on the 17th, the shoes still hadn’t shipped. I was getting pretty nervous, so I decided to send an email to customer service to see what was up. And let me tell ya, that was a mistake. I didn’t get a response, but instead, I got a text from PayPal saying that I had been refunded the full amount. What? No explanation or anything. I was so confused and frustrated.

And now, it’s too late to get the shoes in time for Christmas. I’m gonna have to explain to my son that his present is gonna be a little late. Ugh.

I’m just really disappointed with WSS. The customer service is a joke. I understand that things can get hectic during the holiday season, but come on! If they had just let me know that the shoes weren’t gonna make it on time, I could have made other arrangements.

Honestly, I don’t think I’ll be ordering from WSS again. The whole experience was just too frustrating. I guess I’ll just stick to my local shoe store from now on.

F

WSS WSS: A Hot Mess Express - My Terrible Experience with Their Service

OMG, let me tell you about my experience with WSS. I was desperate for some new kicks and I stumbled upon their site. They had the perfect shoes I had been searching for, but boy did they mess up my order not once, but twice. Can you believe it? The audacity.

I was waiting for my shoes for what felt like an eternity. They even thought they had shipped them out, but little did they know, the shoes were nowhere to be found. They had to recall my order back twice! Can you imagine how pissed off I was when they told me my shoes were 2 hours away from my house, but they were going to recall them AGAIN?! I practically had steam coming out of my ears.

I was fuming until I found out that I could order my shoes from another company for just a few more greenbacks, and they'd be delivered to my door the very next day. To add insult to injury, WSS tried to say they refunded me, but I haven't seen the cash back in my wallet yet. Talk about a hot mess express.

I wouldn't wish my experience with WSS on my worst enemy. Don't waste your time with them, because clearly they don't know how to handle their business. Steer clear and find a better shoe provider, unless you want to deal with the hassle and headache of WSS. They don't call them WSS for nothing! #WasteShopScrewedMe #NeverAgainWSS

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WSS Hit-and-Miss Experience with WSS: Great Shoes, Good Service, but Disappointing Gift Card Offer Communication

So my wife and I wanted to try out WSS website, shopwss.com, as we were looking for some new kicks to rock around town. We came upon a great deal where if we spent $80, we would receive a $25 gift card to use towards our next purchase. Score! It was perfect timing since my wife wanted to buy a pair of her favorite sneakers that were on sale.

We decided to go to the WSS store located in Zaragoza to take advantage of the offer. The staff there were kind and helpful, informing us that we would receive the gift card when purchasing the $80 worth of shoes. We were thrilled to know that we could save more on future purchases. The shoe selection at the store was great and we had an easy time finding shoes that suited our taste.

However, the story takes a bit of a turn from there. A few days before the gift card was set to expire, we decided to go to the WSS store on Alameda in El Paso to use the gift card. To our surprise, we were informed that we had to spend $65 more dollars to be able to use the $25 gift card. What in the world?! This was never mentioned to us before. It made us feel embarrassed and frustrated. We wouldn't have even come if we knew about this condition beforehand.

It's just disappointing that they couldn't explain this to us properly before and we ended up feeling cheated of the offer. We thought that WSS was doing a great job in giving back to its customers, but it seems that they are just asking for more money from us. The shoes are great and the service from the staff was good, but we wish they would be more upfront about the conditions of their offers and gift cards.

Overall, we still appreciate the efforts of WSS in providing quality sneakers and sales, but we hope that they improve their communication with customers regarding their promotions and deals.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WSS My Nightmare Experience with WSS: Fake Jordans and Terrible Customer Service

So, I have to share with you guys about my experience with WSS. I was so hyped to finally order myself a pair of Retro Jordans 12 rising sun sneakers from them. You know the all white with red and black decals, they look fire on my feet every time I see someone rockin' them. However, this was a total nightmare.

I had to wait for over two months to receive my sneakers, it was like the longest time of my life. I have to admit, I was impatient, but I never expected to receive replica garbage with not even a tag on the tongue or anywhere on the shoes! The worst part is they were not the color I have chosen, they were white and gold, and totally not my style.

After filing a dispute with PayPal, let me tell you they were not helpful at all. I honestly felt ripped off and disappointed that I wasted money on bogus shoes. Needless to say, I am beyond frustrated that the option to return the shoes for a refund is not happening. The customer service offered me a discount on another pair of their fake garbage Jordans- what a joke! No thank you, I will never order from WSS ever again.

Bottom line, stay away from this seller. You may risk ending up with fake garbage shoes like I did.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WSS WSS Review: Frustrating Experience with Wrong Size Shoes and Poor Customer Service

Okay, so let me tell you about my experience with WSS. First of all, they sent me the wrong size shoe! Can you believe that? And not just any wrong size, but a men's 7.5 instead of a women's. Like, what were they even thinking? And when I contacted them about it, they didn't even take responsibility for their mistake. Instead, they wanted me to send the wrong shoes back before they would even consider sending me the correct ones. Not cool, WSS, not cool.

To make matters worse, the guy I talked to on the phone promised me that he would ship the correct shoes as soon as I verified that I had sent the wrong ones back. But guess what? He lied. I had to wait a whole other week before my shoes even shipped! And now, three weeks later, I still don't have the right size. I'm starting to doubt if they even have the right size in stock, to be honest. And to top it all off, I'm worried that they might try to charge me extra for their mistake. Ugh.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend shopping at WSS to anyone. It's been a total waste of my time and energy, not to mention frustrating as heck. If you're looking for shoes, do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere. And don't even get me started on UPS. Their customer service is nonexistent. My packages are delayed and there's no way to even contact them about it. Boycott UPS, seriously.

WSS Customer Reviews Overview

WSS (shopwss.com) is a popular website that specializes in selling shoes and apparel. We have analyzed the reviews available on WSS and can conclude that it is a highly-recommended website for buying shoes and apparel. Here are some of the key highlights of customer feedback:

Positive Points:
1. Wide range of products: Customers are impressed with the variety of shoes and apparel available on WSS. They have options for men, women, and kids.

2. Competitive prices: Many reviews praise WSS for offering affordable prices, especially for brand-name shoes. Customers are pleased with the savings compared to shopping at other retailers.

3. Excellent customer service: WSS has received positive feedback for their helpful and friendly customer service. Customers feel that their concerns are addressed promptly and professionally.

4. Easy online shopping: Customers appreciate the user-friendly website that makes shopping easy. They find the ordering process to be straightforward and hassle-free.

5. Free shipping: Many customers have praised WSS for offering free shipping on orders over a certain amount. This adds extra value to their purchase.

In summary, WSS is a popular online retailer for shoes and apparel that offers a wide variety of products at competitive prices, with excellent customer service and easy online shopping. We highly recommend shopping at WSS for your next shoe purchase.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

WSS contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with WSS?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WSS Customer Service. Initial WSS complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WSS above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WSS. Discuss the issues you have had with WSS and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.