Menu
Etsy Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Etsy
reviews and complaints

www.etsy.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.5 4164 Reviews

How responsive is Etsy's customer service?

14 Resolved
512 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Etsy handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Etsy and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Etsy has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Etsy reviews and complaints 563

Sort by:

Newest Etsy reviews and complaints

4:43 am EDT

Etsy Seller Protection Policy Not being honored

Etsy supposedly has a seller protection policy.

Per the Etsy Seller Protection Policy, Etsy will not hold sellers responsible for shipping delays or errors. However, in order for a seller to be eligible for this protection, we need to see valid proof of shipping that shows the item was sent to the address listed on the Etsy receipt.

In 2 separate cases plant orders were delayed to either USPS or customs. In both of these cases etsy failed to honor their own stated policy.

Case #[protected]
Case #[protected]

I am requesting that etsy honor their policy and issue a full refund.

8:13 am EST

Etsy changing from manual to automatic renewal

I have ask for a reason that the items are automatically renewed when they were put on manual. I never got an explanation. I have wasted precious business hours rechecking all of my items and if Etsy really wants to help it's vendors they should be more responsible in what their people are doing to acccounts.

Desired outcome: Lease my items on manual

B
8:13 pm EDT

Etsy Etsy suspended my account permanently

Hello etsy complaint team
Etsy have suspended my shop without letting me know due to someone else policy violation
Let me explain clearly
We are at same market of gemstones
Safigemsandminerals A shop who made violation through that rhe shop got suspended
TheBigBangstore this is my shop from several years with positive reviews and no clients complaints
Due to safigemsandminerals violation
Etsy suspended my account thebigbangstore due to link with that shop
We are working from same market they linked us due to ip address and suspend my shop
The shops they suspended is thebugbangstore
Paraibagems and umergemscollection and one more shop they suspended telling the reason we have link with safigemsandminerals
We are wholesaller and we work in one market but selling our own stuff
But we are getting all they payments in one paypal the owner of paypal is curency exchanger in our market coz he is the person whom we giving us cash direct as a whole sale sellers we need cash fast...
The problem is we all go to safigemsandminerals owner and tell him that clear his dues or any violation created he agree and solve all cases with clients after that etsy email to him that accounts suspeded due to safigemsandminerals can directly contact through help center
When we again try to contact through etsy support and made an appeal to etsy again they are still telling us that our accounts are suspeded due to safigemsandminerals
Link of wifi and paypal maybe same but our shops our offices our clients our gemstones we sell are not same we have build up cleints trust and thier needs for jewellery from several years and etsy is ruining all our hard work in just a single link which is not practical

Update by Bilal Khan Sgm
Sep 10, 2021 8:20 pm EDT

This is my store suspended without any violation

K
4:06 am EDT

Etsy deleted my account without an explanation nor prior notices

Date of incident: Sep 5, 2021
I had been running a shop on ETSY years without any trouble or whatsoever. One day ETSY deactivated my account without absolutely no explanation given. When I attempted to contact them why I got banned, they just sent a templated based message (see the attached image) and did not provide specific reasons why. Although their response was very vague and any of their points do not fit in what I had been doing on ETSY, I tried to explain that any of the points that they made do not apply on my shop. They did not have ears to listen and finalise their decision and shut me out.
------------------------------------
#Summery of their reasons why they banned my account and my response

1.items listed for sale don't meet our handmade, vintage, or craft supply policies
my items are all handmade. They did not explain why they thought it was not handmade at all. Their claim is absolutely wrong.

2. Shop violates Etsy's Intellectual Property Policy}
all my designs are inspired by Japanese historical elements which aren't intellectual properties. I did not copy someone's design nor brand. They did not explain what item or what part of item violated their "Etsy's Intellectual Property Policy".

3. Items violate our Prohibited Items Policy
I was selling silver/brass ring just like other ETSY sellers on the site. Their claim is 100% wrong.

4. The information provided about the account owner and/or their personal details are inconsistent, incorrect, or closely associated with an account previously removed from Etsy
My physical shop is located in Japan and I currently live in Bangkok and a working space in Bangkok which is considered to be a branch of the shop. Because I have other business reasons to be here, I sometimes ship the order from Thailand, not from Japan. I've described that the shop is in Japan and the design studio is in Bangkok clearly and also written on my website or social media that's linked to my ETSY shop page.

I explained these facts over again and again to ETSY but all they responds were the same templated messages(attached screenshot) which shows they did not carefully investigated nor read my message AT ALL.

What they did really wrong the most is, they did not even give a notice if anything they think I need to fix, nor give a chance to rectify if that was necessary. Instead they just shut me down one-sidedly and gave me no further responses. This is clearly a discrimination. Even if they claim their own rules on their T&C or any policies that they made up, they are not the law and they need to show respect to their customers. I assume you get this kind of complaint to ETSY from many other users. Please do something about their ignorant practices.

Desired outcome: lift ban on my account immediately

Read full review of Etsy and 2 comments
2 comments
travhap
Belmont, Massachusetts, US
Oct 12, 2021 9:35 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Completely just had the same experience! They are awful!

F
F
Fetsy
, US
Sep 19, 2021 12:30 pm EDT

It happened to my shop too. My shop was doing well without receiving any complaints from buyers before being shut down suddenly without notice. I had to speculate I was falsely reported by other shops or users. I've been reporting glaring counterfeit and "not vintage" listings, and guess what? They are still up. Etsy clearly is discriminating sellers, or they are an evil tyrant to be swept off the earth.

R
1:24 pm EDT

Etsy Art deco hand painted dark brown elephant base glass top table

I ordered on June 18, 2021 the item above... a dark brown hand painted elephant base with a glass top. It seller is Souraya S. The confirmation number is [protected]. The price was $248.18. I was told that the item would be delivered between July 2-7 and it was. I do not know the exact date it was delivered. But, It was unpacked and I found the paint job not satisfactory and on July 17, I e-mailed the seller at DONKEYHOLLA ([protected]) of my dissatisfaction and my need to return the item.. She respond and e-mail me an address that I can send it to. On July 23 UPS picked up the very heavy items, took them to his store and the items were shipped to the address provided for the total of $76.09. On Aug 11, I e-mailed Souraya inquiring when I might expect a refund and have not received an answer. I have a tracking confirmation that it was delivered at the front door on July 28 at 2:04 pm. I have not been able to communicate with the seller not even through Etsy Official company site. My account for Etsy doesn't show the item as a purchase. I can't connect with the seller through recent purchases. I would like for Etsy to help with resolving this matter, my refund.
Thanks,
Pamela Lewis
[protected]@mac.com

S
4:00 pm EDT

Etsy So Disgusted By trump tshirts

Now that you have shown your support for this orange piece of garbage, I will no longer buy ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN...

6:07 pm EDT

Etsy Etsy.com/shop/thenightengaletavern

I had PERFECT reviews. All items are handmade. I went to log onto my account to get a notice that said, " account not active." I emailed Etsy, for them to tell me they went legally required to disclosed why my account was deactivated. Then I was banned. This happened today on: August 26th 2021. I then made a request chat to ask about my $50.00 balance. Three Etsy customer services representative left the chat and I then got banned on Instagram. I'd love Etsy to get sued.

Desired outcome: Etsy to be sued

L
4:49 pm EDT

Etsy Deactivated account.

Date of Incident - 20/08/2021
Incident Description - I had a etsy shop that was opened in the year 2020 and was on vaccation mode since october 2020 as I met with an accident and I was not fit to work.
Last month (July 2020), I tried to login to my etsy account and I found that the account was in suspended state. So I contacted etsy to revoke my suspended account as I am now fit to continue with my work and the account was activated within 2 weeks after communication with etsy.

Now, I started to work day n night to prepare my listings and uploading the same in my shop. I purchased a used laptop from one of my friend and logged in on 18th August as usual and tried to link my etsy account with social media sites in order to reach more audience as my etsy fee was more than my earnings (Only 4 sale), but I was really working hard on this.

I am sure I have not violated any house rule or any T&C as stated by etsy, beacuse I have gone through each line of the rules and I am even aware the Etsy has written to properly capitalise the word "Etsy", wherever needs to be mentioned.

And on 20th August, when I am trying to login to my etsy account, it says account has been deactivated without notice, mail or complaint. Now all my hard work has become waste that was doing since a month. Motivation has gone underground beneath the foot. Everything has became still as I am not even aware what has happened.

I want Etsy to reopen my store and let me work as I was doing without concerns or must refund the previous bill paid along with the resent listing and ads charges along with a months compensation. Its very fair. Etsy can also let me know if any rule is broke from my side.

Also, I had 5 star rating and review along with excellent customer service, I will be sharing the same in the attachment.

What I can say from my experience with Etsy is "PATHETIC". Etsy doesn't deserve to be a marketplace and especially for designers, because it takes lots of time to create a design that buyers will like. And all of sudden Etsy will deactivate your account just 18 min after a successful browsing session and that too no mails or conversation, no complaints or anything.

Not only this, now the system I am using to login Etsy cannot be used to open further accounts with the same computer. Why so?

You are a marketplace for designers, you are a platform but you do behave like you are listing your products of your hard work and we are just earning from your hard work.

Etsy is not at all a safe place to stay, Etsy does whatever it likes just in the name of house rules and Etsy rules. Whenever tried to enquire issue, it simply replies with automated mail and never provide any reason for the happenings.

Desired outcome: Etsy should reopen my shop or pay a month compensation along with bills paid to the shop.

6:51 pm EDT

Etsy Trust and safety team

Some days ago my Etsy account was suspended and I was given no warning or explanation for this decision. I was due to receive an email providing info that never has arrived (and yes, I looked in spam too).
I had to write to Etsy asking for information about this obscure suspension and means to solve it but the answer I was given was far from adequate. I was told they cannot provide me the reason for the suspension due to security reasons. Ironically I am asked to send a copy of my ID card and prof that I am the proprietor of my credit cards in a platform whose login requires that I write the number of the problematic order.

Desired outcome: I demand an effective solution for this and I’d like that Etsy improve the ethics and transparency of their costumer services.

Read full review of Etsy and 2 comments
2 comments
Aug 22, 2021 3:04 am EDT

make comments on their posts on linked in! they are fraudulently claming they care about small business when all they do is act in their randomness and discriminate

Aug 21, 2021 9:08 am EDT

Post your experience on their linked in in one of their articles claiming how good they are when instead they are absolutely discriminatory criminals

L
8:43 am EDT

Etsy Double Billing my bank account and horrid customer service

I tried to do a refund 1.5 weeks ago and Etsy charged my bank account 5 x for the ONE refund I was trying to do which put my bank account in debit. The total charges were over $400. Nobody ever got back to me about it but luckily after a whole week my bank rejected the pending charges. Now, I have gone to refund that same order again plus another order and have received 4 charges in my bank account. One charge from Etsy, one from Etsy Ireland. I spoke to the customer service on chat and they were (again) horrendous. "yep we cant see the charges you are talking about (I SENT SCREEN SHOTS BTW) and we will forward this onto another team who will email you" Nobody emailed me from the first case so im not expecting an email for this second time either. Plus after they said that on chat they then were like "Ok I have sent that, you'll hear from someone" and then they END the chat without even letting me respond and im sitting there dumbfounded with a bank account in debit because Etsy is being an [censored]. Fix your banking issues and credit me for the amount of charges the bank charges ME for being overdrawn because of YOUR mistake. This is technically FRAUD

Desired outcome: Fix your banking issues and credit me for the amount of charges the bank charges ME for being overdrawn because of YOUR mistake. This is technically FRAUD

D
7:00 am EDT

Etsy Seller - Account suspended - Never received frozen funds

After our dog apparel and accessories shop was suspended with no warning for "breaking etsy rules and regulations" we were told the funds in the account would be frozen to adhere to any cases filed while we were suspended. We accepted this outcome and waited for the funds to arrive. We were later told a date the funds would arrive. July 12th 2021, when this did not occur we followed up and they then told us July 26th 2021 in the same copy and paste email as before. We have evidence of all of this. It is now August 2021 with nothing arrived and further emails have been completely ignored by the Etsy Integrity Team.

Its a disgraceful company with absurd customer service.

Desired outcome: Apology, refund and compensation

Read full review of Etsy and 3 comments
3 comments
julie glaister
blackpool, GB
Apr 04, 2022 5:14 pm EDT

this has also happened to me , can I ask if you received your funds back?

Aug 22, 2021 3:05 am EDT

post on their rubbish articles which they claimto be so community minded

Aug 21, 2021 9:07 am EDT

You should post this on their linked in - they try and say they are so community minded when they are just money grabbing moles

E
6:01 pm EDT

Etsy Non receipt of product

Several weeks ago I ordered a pair of huarachas and paid for them. I have never received them but, was emailed to comment on their product. I don't know how to contact them and find out about my order. I really do want them so please find out about it for me. If you need my mailing address again, I'll be happy to give it to you. Thank you very much

Desired outcome: Hope to get them SON!!!

V
2:33 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Etsy - Class action against etsy for their unfair, fascist and discriminatory conduct.

We are looking for other users willing to sue Etsy for their unfair contract signing and unreasonable suspensions, most of which come without even explanations. It is written on the contract with sellers, innit? True, And it's just that the keystone of a lawsuit against Etsy… we are not under Fascism or Nazism, and a contract discussing work relationship...

Read full review of Etsy and 176 comments
12:09 am EDT

Etsy Customer Service

I have been a seller on Etsy since 2008.
I am doing quite well, but I am totally pissed off with Etsy now and the direction this company has taken.
Absolutely NO customer service what so ever anymore?!
The only thing they focus on is creating new, time consuming business modules and asking for more and more fees.
That is what they call service, creating something we as sellers have not asked for?
I can go on and on...

Desired outcome: That SOMEONE from Etsy get in touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
9:01 am EDT

Etsy Unfair attitude towards our Etsy shop

We have been selling handbag organizers compatible with speicific brand of bags for almost 8 years. Etsy started to deactive our listings. I am in contact with their so called "market integrity team" and they claim that we sell imitation bags. That's ridicolous!
We have to tell our customers that our bag organizers are compatible with their specific brand of bags and we do it by telling them the organizer fits in x brand or x model of bag. We are aware that we can not use any brand names and we try our best not to use the bag brands. We have been selling for years and we have many other competitiors selling in the same way as we do.
We are trying to update the products, but once we try it, the listing is deactivated automatically. They get back to us very late and doesn't resolve any of our problems.
Our regular handmade goods are even deactivated by Etsy without a reason.
We are disappointed as we are one of the top sellers and we are in good faith with our labour and work.
Our hands are tied, we can do nothing.

Desired outcome: Resolving our issues

D
10:47 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Etsy Item arrived broken.

My complaint is against Home and Garden Gifts owned by Nat Poly.
I sent payment for a British shorthair grey cat laying down. It arrived with the front right pay broken off, the paw was not in the package. It had to have been broken when it was packed since it was tightly wrapped with clear paper which showed the broken paw. The seller wants to blame the USPS but the box was undamaged and there was a lot of packing material so it was not the fault of mailing. Owner ask me to file a complaint for damaged package but it was not appropriate. She emailed me to tell me that the item had been delivered to my front porch and wanted me to get it and open it. She then told me something very telling. She ask me not to file a complaint but to contact her and she would make it right. She knew it was defective or she would not have even mentioned a complaint. I have contacted the seller several times and she has not wanted to help me at all.

Desired outcome: I want a full refund.

Update by Dixie Greschuk
Jul 09, 2021 10:56 am EDT

I want a full refund or, if possible I want the seller to send me a paw from the same mold and I could attach it to my broken leg of the cat.
Dixie Greschuk

Update by Dixie Greschuk
Jul 09, 2021 10:53 am EDT

Item was broken when shipped and I know this because it was tightly wrapped with clear stretch paper. British Shorthair grey cat, laying down arrived without a front right paw. It was broken off. Seller says USPS is responsible. That cannot be unless they wrapped a broken item with clear stretch paper. After several contacts with seller, she has completely denied that it could have been broken when packed. I want a full refund. It is a beautiful statue so I would be happy if the seller would just send me a front right paw that I can a fix to broken paw/leg. I want the cat but I also want the paw.
Dixie Greschuk

12:46 am EDT

Etsy Unsubscribe

I have been unsubscribing from Etsy for weeks now and they continue to promote their business to me

I will contact your support and let them know about this, and I will go report you to appropriate institutions (such as filing a federal trade commision complaint) as I have unsubscribed many times and it wasn't honoured thus you have broken the law.

So save yourself and unsubscribe me now I have had enough

Desired outcome: Unsubscribe- [protected]@outlook.com

8:24 pm EDT

Etsy Customer service

Ordered something from a seller that turned out to be defective. Customer service was no help. So I'm stuck with $450 wallpaper. Do not order with Etsy if you depend on customer service support.
The seller offered to look at the item and told me I had to send it back to the Ukraine at my cost! Customer service would not do a thing foe me.
I will not be ordering with Etsy again. I would send all my purchases back if I could too.

Desired outcome: for all to know the service is bad

6:06 pm EST

Etsy DIY diamond painting yoda # B80030 25X30CM

got the wrong beads for the kit B80030, the numbers do not match MARY FELTNER [protected] [protected]@gmail.com. please send the right beads so that i can complete the project. adddress is 9402 N 58th drive, Glendale, AZ 85302

Desired outcome: want the right beads

S
9:11 am EDT

Etsy Outdoor chairs and coffee table

Etsy sellers 1ofakind live edge tables took $13, 800 from us on September 20, 2020 via an Etsy transaction. The table was $8, 000 and the 14 chairs were $5, 000 plus some tax. We received the table today after 9 months and still no chairs. We have had to purchase 14 new chairs on our own to have a place to sit this summer after waiting nine months. Further, the sellers on Etsy led us to believe that transacting off of Etsy is acceptable and promoted. They charged us an additional $2, 800 for the chairs after holding our money for four months telling us we needed to pay that to get our chairs. We felt hostage so we paid 1/2 ($1, 400) for a total cash outlay at this point of $6, 400 toward chairs. Etsy has told us that their policy states that any transactions made outside of Etsy they are not responsible for. The problem with that is we transacted and trusted the Etsy sellers who were guiding us towards paying the additional monies via Venmo. Finally, we purchased a $4, 500 outdoor coffee table via Venmo because the sellers told us to. They also told us its easiest to converse via text messages as opposed to the Etsy message board which we started doing per the sellers request after October 2020. We used Etsy because we felt protected and are now realizing that may not be the case.

Desired outcome: $10,900 returned to us ($5,000 original purchase via Etsy + $1,400 additional paid towards chairs via Venmo + $4,500 paid via Venmo towards outdoor coffee table

Etsy In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The design of Etsy's website is visually appealing and user-friendly. The layout is clean and intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The search function is efficient, allowing users to filter and sort results to quickly find the desired products. Overall, the website design and user experience are top-notch.

Product Variety and Quality: Etsy offers an extensive range of products, catering to diverse interests and preferences. Whether you're looking for handmade crafts, vintage items, or unique gifts, Etsy has it all. The quality of the products is generally high, with many sellers showcasing their craftsmanship and attention to detail. It's a treasure trove for those seeking one-of-a-kind items.

Seller Reputation and Trustworthiness: Etsy has a robust system in place to ensure seller reputation and trustworthiness. Each seller has a profile that displays customer reviews and ratings, providing valuable insights into their reliability and product quality. Additionally, Etsy has a buyer protection program that safeguards against fraudulent sellers, giving users peace of mind when making purchases.

Pricing and Value for Money: The pricing on Etsy varies depending on the seller and product. While some items may be priced higher due to their uniqueness or craftsmanship, there are also plenty of affordable options available. Overall, the value for money on Etsy is excellent, considering the quality and uniqueness of the products offered.

Customer Service and Support: Etsy's customer service and support are commendable. They have a responsive and helpful customer support team that promptly addresses any queries or issues. Additionally, the seller community on Etsy is known for its friendly and helpful nature, often going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.

Shipping and Delivery: Shipping and delivery on Etsy can vary depending on the seller and location. However, most sellers provide accurate shipping estimates and offer various shipping options to choose from. It's advisable to check the individual seller's shipping policies before making a purchase to ensure a smooth and timely delivery experience.

Return and Refund Policy: Etsy has a fair and transparent return and refund policy. If a buyer is unsatisfied with their purchase, they can contact the seller directly to discuss a resolution. If an agreement cannot be reached, Etsy's customer support can step in to mediate. In cases of non-delivery or misrepresented items, Etsy provides buyer protection and facilitates refunds or returns.

Community and Social Engagement: Etsy has a vibrant and engaged community of sellers and buyers. The platform encourages social engagement through features like forums, teams, and the ability to follow favorite sellers. This sense of community fosters connections, allows for collaboration, and provides a supportive environment for both sellers and buyers.

Security and Privacy Measures: Etsy takes security and privacy seriously. The website uses secure encryption protocols to protect user data and transactions. Personal information is handled with care and is not shared with third parties without consent. Additionally, Etsy provides options for users to manage their privacy settings and control the visibility of their personal information.

Overall User Satisfaction and Recommendation: Overall, Etsy is highly regarded by its users. The platform offers a unique and enjoyable shopping experience, with a vast selection of quality products. The community aspect adds to the overall satisfaction, as users can connect with like-minded individuals. Whether you're a buyer or a seller, Etsy is a fantastic platform that comes highly recommended.

How to file a complaint about Etsy?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with the Etsy company. Make it specific and clear, such as "Delayed Shipment from Etsy Seller" or "Product Not as Described on Etsy Shop".

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience. Include key areas such as:

• The nature of the product or service purchased from the Etsy seller.
  • Any discrepancies between the item received and the listing description.
  • Communication with the seller, including any attempts to resolve the issue.
  • Shipping or delivery problems, if applicable.
  • Refund or return issues.
  • The timeline of events, to give context to your complaint.
  • How the issue has personally affected you, such as inconvenience, financial loss, or disappointment.

Be as specific as possible, mentioning dates, amounts, and any other relevant transaction details. If you have attempted to resolve the issue with the seller, include this information as well as the seller's response or lack thereof.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents such as receipts, correspondence, screenshots, or photos that support your complaint. Ensure that these documents do not contain sensitive personal information like your address, credit card details, or social security number.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial loss you have incurred as a result of the issue. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, clearly state what resolution you are seeking from the Etsy seller or company, whether it's a refund, exchange, or other forms of compensation.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Check for spelling and grammar errors, and ensure that all the information provided is correct and to the point.

8. Submission process: Once you are satisfied with your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to send your complaint to ComplaintsBoard.com for review and publication.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, monitor your ComplaintsBoard.com account for any responses or updates. You may receive feedback from other users or even a response from the Etsy seller or company. Stay active in the conversation to ensure your issue is addressed.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Etsy customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Etsy?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Etsy Customer Service. Initial Etsy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Etsy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Etsy. Discuss the issues you have had with Etsy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.