Etisalatelife location shifting

J

I made a request to shift my elife connection to new location on 14th of may I got an appointment on 16th of may at 8.00 am. I skipped my office and waited for etisalat techinician till 9.00 am to visit my new location. Then he came and told I have to wait because there is no port available on their optical fibre box. I asked for a turn around time he just said "you have to wait brother" is that a "turn around time"?. I kept calling their call center and they kept filing complaints and followups. Nobody called me till 21st, I recieved a call from their appointment center and scheduled an appointment on 22nd 11.00 am. Again I skipped office and waited till 12pm nobody showed up or called so I called appointment center and came to know they cancelled appointment without notifying me because they didnt have engineers approval and they have other major projects at the time which is not my concern. Now I wasted two days. If I call callcenter all they will tell is they have filed a complaint and I will recieve a call soon. But nobody is calling to rectify my issue. Whom should I contact again? The tat mentioned for external elife shifting is 3-7 business days. Which is long over. I hope etisalat will look into my issue and solve it asap.

Saxon sylvester