Etihad Airlinein jadeh they charge lots of money for zam zam water

U

peoples went saudi arebia for umrah and ur air line charge more than 400 saudi riyal there for zam zam water 38 saudi riyal for 1 kg which is awefull we r more than 500 600 people will never ever travel with etihad airline and will also stop the other people to travel itehad etihad is ### airline thumbs down for etihad also ur crowd behaiviour is very bad in jadeh they dont no how to talk with customers

Anna Newport Aug 22, 2014

My ticket was issued without my full name as shown on my passport, and my after my travel agent checked with Etihad I was informed that it was possible to change the ticked to my full name at at cost of $150 which I immediately paid. Etihad have now advised that they gave the incorrect information and will charge $550 to reissue the ticket - which is literally 3 key strokes. Etihad advised the agency (a very large and national one), that they had recently changed their rules but had failed to pass this information on to the agency. This is disgusting and they should be held accountable.

• Lo
    Lora singh Oct 11, 2012

I wondering the rules of this airline, you can not carry choclate in your caban laguage if you buy the choclates from outside of Airport, but you can carry choclates if you buy from duty free shop inside the airport. Really this DAMN rules shows how the stupid peoples handling this airline, Security issue choclates can be melt, This airline is piece of ###, garbage, pee and so on. My friend told me you can carry only your ### in caban laguage.

• Tu
    Tugboat 666 Apr 09, 2011

I lived in Jeddah for 2 yrs, the whole place is a rip - off thats how they live, Allah says it's OK to rob infidels so that excuses everything!!!