Epoch.comunauthorised transaction on visa debit card

I came across a series of transactions from Epoch.com *Granityent that was processed all on the same day - they total to $723.32 all on my Visa Debit Card. I have alerted the fraud team of my bank - as I have not authorised these amounts - when I investigate them further it appears that they are based in Europe as I have been charged conversion rates. How this site got my details I am uncertain however due to the large amount of money I would like it returned...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices