Menu
Epoch
reviews & complaints

Epoch
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

87 complaints
47 resolved 40 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Epoch. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
8:47 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Visa stopped a charge being placed on my bank debit card because they used the wrong cvv code. I had not purchased anything online, so I don't know how they got my credit card number. The card has been cancelled.

11:54 am EDT

Epoch - charges occured not by approval

epoch.com * ahava inc, has been charging me for something that i did not do & dont know what it is, i have constantly asked for this to stop & tell me what it is for, never get a reply, i dont have a clue for what site these charges are for so why would want to pay for nothing .

P
8:53 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Epoch - unauthorised charges to my credit card

Hi Everyone,
Recently I have noticed that I have been being charged a sum of $24.95 (USD) EVERY MONTH since May last year. Everytime it happens on the 3rd of the month. I spoke to a company representative named Melissa who told me that I would be refunded the last 4 months of the transactions but I am waiting to see if this actually happens.Meanwhile I have blocked my credit card.
I am here to ask-How DID THIS HAPPEN? I have NEVER lost or misplaced my credit card or shared the information with anyone!
I googled 'credit card epoch.com' and am shocked to find that SO MANY people have been victims.I am here to ask WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS? AND HOW CAN WE PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THIS IN THE FUTURE?

K
7:33 am EDT

Epoch - unauthorized charges

My bank statement shows a charge of $1.99 with a RECURRING PAYMENT option from epoch.com. I have never even HEARD of this company, much less purchased anything from them! I know it's only $1.99, but I REFUSE to pay for something I did not purchase! This company should be shut down for good!

P
Apr 06, 2012 8:57 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi, I just posted a complaint! I am from India and I have been getting charged $24.95 every month since May 2011 (I didnt realise until a few days ago) The company is epoch.com a company I had never ever heard of until now. Do you have any idea how this could have happened? I am rather distraught and my bank in India is not being helpful.

R
12:00 am EST

Epoch - creditcard deduction

29 February 2012 a total of $59.95 was deducted from my SGE Credit Union S1 access account via my visa debit card this money has been taken out without my authorization and I am concerned how they got my visa debit card number.. AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK.!
Robert Scope
e [protected]@hotmail.com

10:07 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company keeps coming up and charging me different amounts on my credit card. I don't know what this is and I want to know how to get my money back.

V
11:31 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Someone used my card details to access explicit sites and epoch were the processing company. I feel violated, especially being a single girl. Epoch took the payment without my name. Ludicrous really. Usually you not only need the name of the cardholder, but exactly as it appears on the card? Nope. Was told that it hardly happens like that. Um well, it doe...

9:51 pm EST

Epoch - be aware

In association with the two emails printed bellow sent to mr by EPOCH, my account was debited twice for no services of which I was aware. Each time it was to the amount of $29.95. I was on the site SpankwireCams.com, but was not informed of any charges, and did not enter the private shows on offer which obviously are charged.I would be very grateful for your support in this matter, and am hoping to get my account refunded the $29.95 twice.

Jun 03, 2013 10:31 pm EDT

My service with Epoch was canceled by them months ago, yet they charged unsuccessfully me more than 100 dollars for services I am no longer receiving. Fortunately, my bank suspected suspicious activity and froze my account.

S
3:20 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

For the past 3 months I have been having payments made on my credit card for Usd 38.41 by EPOCH. I cannot trace these or ever subscribing to anything requiring monthly payments.

N
5:34 am EDT

Epoch - credit card debit

Below is a list of transactions from my credit card which have been unauthorised. Please stop this from occurring at once.

17/06/2011 0002 EPOCH.COM*EARTHCOMLL +1-[protected]

17/07/2011 0002 EPOCH.COM*EARTHCOMLL +1-[protected]

17/09/2011 0002 EPOCH.COM*EARTHCOMLL +1-[protected]

4 comments
J
Mar 19, 2014 8:12 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

please cancel all payments now j hathway, 31 McKelvie road, flat 15 Lamlash, Isle of Arran Scotland email hathwayj@yahoo.com

K
Nov 08, 2013 3:03 am EST

I can not understand that, continue to raise the (stolen) money toe my credit card when I have written to I as in gjore it 2 months ago.
There are raised money today again and it must be stopped immediately and the money must be repaid now

Oct 31, 2011 7:24 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

please cancel this payment now, thanks..

Oct 31, 2011 7:23 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

please cancel this payment now! thanks

S

Epoch - fraudulent charges

This company is a scam. They get on average a year of monthly unauthorized transactions from victims. DO NOT CANCEL VIA PHONE as they accept your cancellation, never send receipt of cancellation and then claim you can only cancel by sending that receipt.

They have worked the system and we are all paying for it. When you call for your refund they are horrible and smug about the whole deal.

These guys can eat $hit and die.

Sep 09, 2011 6:15 pm EDT

Unauthorized transactions for 8 months after I had cancelled. This is a scam, first month free, then they never cancel after you call. Only way to fix is to re-issue your card. Thankfully they only snatched $200 before I noticed.

Mar 14, 2014 5:10 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

epoch charged my credit card four times after I correctly terminated my membership.

5:48 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have two charges showing on my bank account totally $44.27 AUD for epoch.com*rknetmedia. I have contacted them and was told that an account was created by my minor son to an adult website. I believe that I should be entitled to a refund as 1. The charges were not authorised by me, the account holder, and 2. He is a minor and can't legally access these...

M
4:34 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have cancelled all accounts with the above company, and i am still recieving debit charges from them. I will enclose my cancellation reciepts. Thanks, Cody Morse Cancellation Reciepts 1) ***************** CANCELLATION RECEIPT ******************** This message is to confirm your membership cancellation. Your membership has been removed from our...

6:38 pm EDT

Epoch - unauthorized billing

First you purchase a 3 day trial membership. What you don't know is they've signed you up for 2 accounts. Then, when you cancel, they issue you a cancellation notice for 1 account but you don't realize that you've actually signed up for 2 accounts. They'll continue billing you until you catch them. Then, after you catch them, they'll wait awhile and start billing you again in the hopes that you won't catch them. It's best not to get involved with them, but if you already have, go ahead and cancel your credit card to avoid further charges

I
6:09 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I subscribed to a few websites, and canceled all except for brazzers.com, My subscription with brazzers has expired, And I canceled all other subscriptions, So why am I being billed on my credit card for 30 dollars.com from epoch.com Please email at blessthefall - @live.com Cause apparantly you guys pretty much maxed out my credit card.

5:56 pm EDT

Epoch - stole my $4,000.00

I was taken for 4 Grand from the Epoch Billing Company. I never knew about this company taking 70 dollars from me a month from me. They took over $4, 000.00 from my debit, checking account. I just found out this week. Someone else, used my card number to purchase memberships I never heard of, and Epoch is the billing company, they even admitted it that I was not the the one who ordered the memberships. Never did Epoch ever emailed me that I had an account with them. This is 5 years, ... this went on. Why would Bank of America let this happen to me? This is a scam company that takes money from people all over the world. Look at, Complaints Epoch. I wrote to the FBI through emails and waiting for a response. What can you do since it went through a Visa Stamped Debit card from Bank of America. How is a person suppose to know if a money was taken out of an account if they never ordered anything? I noticed Epoch this week on my bank statement.. I thought it was insurance. Who is the bank that ordered this transaction? I have been with Bank of America for 20 years. I never had a problem until this past week, I thought. But I did have a major problem for 5 years and never new it. This is a world wide problem with Epoch. They did return 60 days back to me but they still took 58 months times $70.00

V
7:14 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Epoch - debit on my credit card

I do not know where it is stated in efrectuado debit my credit card:
Description MULTIBANCO SHOPPING

Date Value 4/27/2011
Time 00:00:00

4:59 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Received 4 charges to bank account $2.95, $29.95 three separate times. Was told charges would be stopped and block placed on card. Asked for refund but have not seen anything credited to my account. Who are these people?

D
1:51 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Epoch - charge to my credit card

I had closed my account with them two months ago and they are still charging me $29.95 a month ? i need this taken care of asap !
Please email me with the details at [protected]@yahoo.com

Dec 19, 2011 9:10 pm EST

Best way to avoid this is to do it the way I did it. Call up your bank right away let them know that a fradulent transaction has been taken out you account and you have not given your account details out to anyone. Cancel your card and report it lost so that it is immediately unusable (Otherwise these ppl will continue to take money for as long as they can). Tell them you have already contacted the company that has taken the money from your account and they do not answer. Get the bank supervisor to make a note on your bank account saying you have reported this dodgy transaction today. The bank will say to you to call back in 15 days after reporting the transaction after which if the company do not return the money. (Which they oviously wont) then the bank will undertake a full investigation after which your money will be returned to you. Good luck

11:40 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

800-893-8871EPOCH+[protected] is a debit transaction from my account of $41.75 which is taken every month since December last year. I did not receive any subscription confirmation or membership number and have therefore no reference from which to unsubscribe. This is not a fair transaction. It appears to be a deliberate attempt to use my account details without my permission.

Epoch contacts