Having problems with Epoch?

Epoch Customer Service Contacts

Thu12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Epoch Customer Service. Initial Epoch complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Epoch above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Epoch. Discuss the issues you have had with Epoch and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Epoch Complaints & Reviews

Epoch.com — fraud

Someone used my card details to access explicit sites and epoch were the processing company. I feel violated...

Epoch.combe aware

In association with the two emails printed bellow sent to mr by EPOCH, my account was debited twice for no services of which I was aware. Each time it was to the amount of $29.95. I was on the site SpankwireCams.com, but was not informed of any charges, and did not enter the private shows on offer which obviously are charged.I would be very grateful for your support in this matter, and am hoping to get my account refunded the $29.95 twice.

• Wi
      Willie Day Jun 03, 2013

My service with Epoch was canceled by them months ago, yet they charged unsuccessfully me more than 100 dollars for services I am no longer receiving. Fortunately, my bank suspected suspicious activity and froze my account.

Epoch — monthly payments

For the past 3 months I have been having payments made on my credit card for Usd 38.41 by EPOCH. I cannot...

Epoch.com*earthcomllcredit card debit

Below is a list of transactions from my credit card which have been unauthorised. Please stop this from occurring at once.

17/06/2011 0002 EPOCH.COM*EARTHCOMLL +1-[protected]

17/07/2011 0002 EPOCH.COM*EARTHCOMLL +1-[protected]

17/09/2011 0002 EPOCH.COM*EARTHCOMLL +1-[protected]

james hathway Mar 19, 2014

please cancel all payments now j hathway, 31 McKelvie road, flat 15 Lamlash, Isle of Arran Scotland email [email protected]

• K2
        K2012 Nov 08, 2013

I can not understand that, continue to raise the (stolen) money toe my credit card when I have written to I as in gjore it 2 months ago.
        There are raised money today again and it must be stopped immediately and the money must be repaid now

• Wa
        warwickstanley Oct 31, 2011

please cancel this payment now, thanks..

• Wa
        warwickstanley Oct 31, 2011

please cancel this payment now!! thanks

Epochfraudulent charges

This company is a scam. They get on average a year of monthly unauthorized transactions from victims. DO NOT CANCEL VIA PHONE as they accept your cancellation, never send receipt of cancellation and then claim you can only cancel by sending that receipt.

They have worked the system and we are all paying for it. When you call for your refund they are horrible and smug about the whole deal.

These guys can eat $hit and die.

• Ca
          Catmaster Mar 14, 2014

epoch charged my credit card four times after I correctly terminated my membership.

• Sc
          scammed_goodnproper Sep 09, 2011

Unauthorized transactions for 8 months after I had cancelled. This is a scam, first month free, then they never cancel after you call. Only way to fix is to re-issue your card. Thankfully they only snatched $200 before I noticed.

Epoch.com — will not issue a refund

I have two charges showing on my bank account totally $44.27 AUD for epoch.com*rknetmedia. I have contacted...

Epoch.com — after cancellations, still taking money out of account

I have cancelled all accounts with the above company, and i am still recieving debit charges from them. I...

Epoch.com * Experienceunauthorized billing

First you purchase a 3 day trial membership. What you don't know is they've signed you up for 2 accounts. Then, when you cancel, they issue you a cancellation notice for 1 account but you don't realize that you've actually signed up for 2 accounts. They'll continue billing you until you catch them. Then, after you catch them, they'll wait awhile and start billing you again in the hopes that you won't catch them. It's best not to get involved with them, but if you already have, go ahead and cancel your credit card to avoid further charges

Epoch.com — billing without permission

I subscribed to a few websites, and canceled all except for brazzers.com, My subscription with brazzers ha...

Epoch Online Processingstole my $4,000.00

I was taken for 4 Grand from the Epoch Billing Company. I never knew about this company taking 70 dollars from me a month from me. They took over $4, 000.00 from my debit, checking account. I just found out this week. Someone else, used my card number to purchase memberships I never heard of, and Epoch is the billing company, they even admitted it that I was not the the one who ordered the memberships. Never did Epoch ever emailed me that I had an account with them. This is 5 years, ... this went on. Why would Bank of America let this happen to me? This is a scam company that takes money from people all over the world. Look at, Complaints Epoch. I wrote to the FBI through emails and waiting for a response. What can you do since it went through a Visa Stamped Debit card from Bank of America. How is a person suppose to know if a money was taken out of an account if they never ordered anything? I noticed Epoch this week on my bank statement.. I thought it was insurance. Who is the bank that ordered this transaction? I have been with Bank of America for 20 years. I never had a problem until this past week, I thought. But I did have a major problem for 5 years and never new it. This is a world wide problem with Epoch. They did return 60 days back to me but they still took 58 months times $70.00

Epoch.com Earthcomll 1 - 3106645810debit on my credit card

I do not know where it is stated in efrectuado debit my credit card:
            Description MULTIBANCO SHOPPING
            Trader EPOCH.COM EARTHCOMLL 1-[protected]
            Local 1-[protected]

Country UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
            Amount € -19.13

Move Date 27/04/2011
            Date Value 4/27/2011
            Time 00:00:00

Epoch.com — fradulent charges to account

Received 4 charges to bank account $2.95, $29.95 three separate times. Was told charges would be stopped and...

Epoch.comcharge to my credit card

I had closed my account with them two months ago and they are still charging me $29.95 a month ? i need this taken care of asap !
              Please email me with the details at [protected]@yahoo.com

charlieb402 Dec 19, 2011

Best way to avoid this is to do it the way I did it. Call up your bank right away let them know that a fradulent transaction has been taken out you account and you have not given your account details out to anyone. Cancel your card and report it lost so that it is immediately unusable (Otherwise these ppl will continue to take money for as long as they can). Tell them you have already contacted the company that has taken the money from your account and they do not answer. Get the bank supervisor to make a note on your bank account saying you have reported this dodgy transaction today. The bank will say to you to call back in 15 days after reporting the transaction after which if the company do not return the money. (Which they oviously wont) then the bank will undertake a full investigation after which your money will be returned to you. Good luck

Epoch 13106645810 — 800-893-8871epoch13106645810gbr

800-893-8871EPOCH+[protected] is a debit transaction from my account of $41.75 which is taken every month...

Epoch.comonline scam

They have charged to my bank account and I never authorized it. I don't even know who they are. I will be calling my bank and disputing these charges. I am disabled and on a set income and they should be ashamed of taking advantage of me. I hope that they are proscuted to the highest.

charlieb402 Dec 19, 2011

Epoch.com*earthcommllwithdrawal from my credit card

There has been a withdrawal from my credit card for reasons i dont know, I have not heard of EPOCH.COM*EARTHCOMLL before and i want that money back. All the details i have are EPOCH.COM*EARTHCOMLL +1-3106645810CA REF#[protected] .It was taken from my account on the 22 of December 2010 and was not on a computer yet alone the internet that day. Give me my money back

Epoch.comunauthorized withdrawls

I don't know who you people are but I have never done any business with you nor did I ever!!!

• Epoch.com May 19, 2010

I am a representative of Epoch.com

Epoch.com is a service provider for thousands of Internet merchants. So while you may not immediately recognize our name it is still possible that you made an online purchase for a site that we process transactions for.

Our site has a search feature that may help you to locate your transaction(s) at https://epoch.com/billingsupport . If you are unable to find your purchase via our site, we offer 24/7/365 customer service in multiple languages via live online chat, email, or toll free by phone with a live agent at [protected].

We know that from time to time, you may forget that you made a purchase. Or perhaps your card number has been used by someone not authorized to do so. If your card number has been lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised and you did not make the purchase associated with charges from Epoch, we can help you contact your bank to report any unauthorized charge that may have occurred, reverse charges, cancel your existing card, and report your incident to the proper authorities.

Contact us anytime and we will will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.

-- The Team at Epoch

Epoch.combank account charged for unauthorized purchase

I was checking my bank account balance on line and noticed a charge of $24.99 on my account, withdrawn yesterday. I have never heard of EPOCH, I have not ordered anything on line and I have not given out my account information for the authorization of these funds. I would appreciate someone correcting this as soon as possible!

Epoch.com*experiencesecond time theyve hit me

I've had a run in with these folks before and it took some time to straighten it out. They were handling billing for a service I did purchase with a one time payment. All well and good, but they then used my credit card info to start a monthly membership charge to their service, which I subsequently managed to cancel.

Since then I have checked to make sure they aren't on any billing service lists, if they are I simply don't deal.

But now, more than a year down the road, I find that they're charging me a monthly fee again, and I can't immagine what for. I will be looking into it though, and I'm phoning the credit company tonight to stop any further payments to them. They're pure slime.

Epoch.com — fraudulent charges

I have no idea who these people are! I did not give them my credit card number. So they have stolen it and...