Having problems with Epoch?

2644 30th St Fl 2
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Complaints & Reviews

fraudulent recurring charges

Two charges for 19.95 each started appearing four months ago and I never signed up for anything, much le...

credit card unauthorized charge

Today I checked my credit card billing and saw a EPOCH.COM *GRANITYEN 14, 95 charge. But I didn't buy...

no refund and then ignored

I made, paid and cancelled my subscription with ihookups.com all within about 24hours because I decided that...

subscription - fraudulent payments

I signed up for a website through epoch, received an email from epoch stating i would be charged £12.30 monthly, no payments for 2 months, then had on my credit card £19.00 TWICE MONTHLY, the absolute fraudulent scoundrels, Disgusted by the service. I asked for a refund and to cancel my account and detailed ALL credit card payments and the subscription email, My response from EPOCH the dirty pieces of S hit:

Dear Customer,
Our records indicate that your account www.realitykings.com (member ID # ) has already been canceled as of 01/30/2014. The last charge you should have received was on 01/06/2014.
As far as the other charges, please review your statement to verify the name and phone number of the billing company. You should be able to find the information on your statement.

Honestly - YOU GUYS SUCK - You robbing f king c ks!!!

I have tried emailing twice for a refund, overcharged me almost £100 but i am disgusted!!!

• Ba
    baby20 Feb 20, 2014

• Ba
    baby20 Feb 20, 2014

I would like to know why I'm being charged for a something that I haven't signed on to. I canceled the service almost two months ago. And I'm being charged again for the same thing. What are you guys doing on this site? I would greatly appreciate it if would refund my money, because I haven't signed on to you site.

• Epoch.com Feb 24, 2014

A website membership is similar to a cable subscription. If you have cable, you pay for it whether you turn on your TV set or not. Memberships ot websites work the same way. This is not a new concept.

If you think you canceled your subscription you should have received an email from Epoch confirming this.

You can find out what this charge was for and if necessary cancel any existing membership by contacting Epoch support. They are available 24/7/364. See this post:http://epochbilling.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-do-i-cancel-my-membership-or.html

• Ep
    Epoch Helop Mar 13, 2014

Need help finding out information about charges showing up on your billing statement with Epoch.com?

Blog: http://epochdotcom.blogspot.com/
    Find My Purchase: http://epochdotcom.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-do-i-stop-epochcom-from-billing-my.html

fraud

This name has showed up on my monthly bank statement with a charge for $40. I'm quite sure that I've never purchased anything on this website so it suggests that this company is processing stolen credit cards. Just to be sure that this never happens again I've closed my credit card and got another one issued. My bank told me that they can't help me in getting a refund as well...

unauthorized charges

Not once have I ever signed up or used this payment processor.

Received a SMS from the bank informing me of two debits while I was offline immediately voided the transactions. There were two:
EPOCH.COM - *RUSEFUL RM 256.17
EPOCH.COM - *FCIINCDBA RM 3.29

Immediately voided the card. Now I have to wait 10-60 days for the bank to investigate.

I suspect my card got skimmed and thanks to Epoch's very loose approval and guidelines, the fraudsters managed to get whatever they ordered or cash.

marciall Aug 30, 2014

14/08/2014 EPOCH.COM * RUSEFUL 0, 00 24, 95 Combranç a nao Autorizada

banking fraud

My debit card bank-Lloyds TSB phoned me by saying I was taken money from my card continuely by a company called Epoch.com which I haven't heard in my life. Because that debit card I use as a saving account to buy large goods like furnitures or flight tickets so normally I don't check the balance that frequently.also I don't use online banking so I was totally unaware I ve been charged by this company. Came back home, I took out my previous bankstatments to count, to my surprise, I ve been taken out 186 times of £6.8 in in less than two months from March till today! I was astonished! What sort of online payment company it is? It's totally illegal! Fortunately my bank will refund my loss and issue a new card, but still how they managed doing this is preculiar for me.

• Ca
    Carsten Haugaard Pedersen Aug 19, 2011

I have get billed several times thru Epoch for 39, 45 USD for something I dont have the faintest idea abouth. The only info i have is following numbers. +1-3106645810. Pls explain. Best regards

• Lt
    Ltn Aug 13, 2018

I've been charge 2 times on 8-6-18 and 8-7-18 each time of 31 dollars which i didn't authorize, I need a refund or else im going to get legal advice, this can't be happening!! Its illegal, thieves!!

money removed from my account

Epoch.com*fciin have removed money from my account on a couple of occasions with a combined total of...

unauthorized transaction

I had an unauthorized charge of 14.95 to my account from this "business" after asking for a refund from another website which I guess uses them for internet payment transactions. Several others seem to have numerous encounters with this business charging monthly to their bank accounts without permissions.

unauthorized transaction

• Ad
    adam69 Apr 30, 2012

I was registered with Epoch, after 1 week I canceled my membership and I received confirmation email from them that my membership is canceled, but after 3 weeks they took money from my account even though my membership is canceled which made me mad, in addition, they don't refund money back to your account that taken without permission, I don't recommend anyone to deal with Epoch don't trust them at all be careful of your money, it was very bad experience with them they makes money by using different cheating techniques

• Epoch.com May 29, 2013

Epoch is a billing company for thousands of websites. If you have a question regarding a charge to your credit/debit card or would simply like more information about a purchase, please feel free to contact us at any time.

If we can be of any assistance with your order, please contact us at: https://www.epoch.com/en/index.html

unauthorized payments

Epoch.com has taken the following unauthorized payments off myBMO MasterCard
Oct 10, 2012 $30.75
Oct 11, 2012 $37.15
Oct 13, 2012 $34.99
I would like these unauthorized payments refunded!

• Epoch.com Feb 04, 2013

It is very easy to contact us and inquire about a charge to your account.
    You can chat with us online, send us an email, or call us directly.

Please visit us here for contact information. https://epoch.com/en/billing_contacts.html

Anthony D Brannon Sep 13, 2013

I didn't ok freeshiping to take anything out of my account except one time and why are you taking money out of my account I did not say it was ok for you to take anything out so quit taking money out of my account

Mattheus Jun 11, 2014

Hi, My name is Mattheus Pretorius and I am from South Africa. I saw that you deducted the sum of R 446.63 from my account on 2014-05-29 and maybe you can help me and tell me why you deducted the money. Ref. +13106645810 GB, My email is [email protected] Thank you.

billing after cancellation

I registered with Nextdoor Models via Epoch and canceled my monthly recurring subscription (at Epoch's web page) after about 2 weeks. When checking my credit card report today, I found to my surprise that I had been charged already for 2 months and 3rd payment was booked.

I contacted Epoch's billing support and they agreed to cancel the booked amount but refused to refund the 2nd charge, which was made after I canceled. They said that I should have gotten confirmation e-mail about cancellation. I didn't get it but their web-page had confirmed that my subscription was canceled. I remember it well, because I was surprised that it said I can still use my subscription until end of first month, although I canceled early. Yes, now I see that their web-page also says that on cancellation I should expect a letter of confirmation, but I didn't notice it back then, I trusted the confirmation on my browser screen.

My conclusion is that Epoch's service is either broken or deliberately tries to take advantage of those who don't read the fine print.

• De
    Debra Mathews Dec 18, 2012

Well, I'm glad it hasn't been just me. I would feel so alone! Debra Mathews

• Sc
    Scorpio012 Apr 18, 2013

Ainna, You're not alone. I had the same experience and had to cancel my debit card and be re-issued a new one. I was extremely lucky my bank didn't pay them as they recognized it for the fraud that it is. They issued what they call a "Falcon Alert" which is a system they use that automatically stops payment on any suspicious payment demands.

trial membership scam

Epoch.com is an internet payment service provider that provides credit card billing services to its subscribers. The way the trial membership scam works is that when you sign up for a trial, you are sent two separate receipts, with two distinct account numbers and two different site names. The first one is for a random site that is unrelated to the site you signed up for, the second is the site you signed up for. The first account number is not cancellable through their web site, clicking on the cancel link and entering the account number from the receipt returns "Unknown account" every time. The second account number (from the second receipt) associated with the site you signed up for, IS cancellable through their web site. If you fail to telephone them, or use their Live Chat to have Epoch customer support cancel the account, then it remains in their system - hidden from your view - and will trigger a payment later. Later, if you complain and call them out on these facts, they cancel the hidden account making it look like you cancelled it on the date you complained. The only way to prove they are doing this is to keep an HTTP transaction log showing that you attempted to cancel through their website and their system FRAUDULENTLY denied that such an account existed. Pay careful attention to the receipts you receive by email, use only their phone or live chat to cancel, and make sure you get a cancellation confirmation number from the support representative. These guys are definitely ### and need to be shut down. Any site you come across that offers the choice of either Epoch or ccBill, don't ever choose Epoch!

• Cm
    cmplnr22 Jan 01, 2014

I signed up for a site so that my husband could use it, and now there are receipts being emailed to me: charges on one receipt for the correct amount of money (not the correct website) and another receipt with charges that are, not only in addition to what I agreed to, but more that what i agreed to (also, not the correct website)!!! So that is more than double what i agreed to when i signed up. I tried to go and cancel at the Epoch.com site but it said i needed a username and password... i tried the one that i use to get into the ACTUAL site that i was ATTEMPTING to join and it said it was wrong. Usually I get a confirmation email or something when i create a username and password and ESPECIALLY when i am using a card to purchse something on the internet. NOTHING! Nothing but receipts from the two sites that I DID NOT sign up for!!! Another method of logging in to cancel at the Epoch site was to give them my card#... I just don't feel like that is a very smart thing to do at this point! Unless, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's too late to worry about that, as they are already charging me so it doesnt make a difference if i give it to them again or not! PLEASE HELP SOME ONE!
    thanks.

unauthorised transaction from debit card

I have an unauthorised transaction from my debit card 21/08/2012, from EARTCOMLL.epoch.com ffor 37 dollars..how can i stop this from happening...Thankyou martin cain

unauthorised transaction on visa debit card

I came across a series of transactions from Epoch.com *Granityent that was processed all on the same day -...

Sydney Metro Area Credit Cards

credit card fraud

Visa stopped a charge being placed on my bank debit card because they used the wrong cvv code. I had not...

charges occured not by approval

epoch.com * ahava inc, has been charging me for something that i did not do & dont know what it is, i have constantly asked for this to stop & tell me what it is for, never get a reply, i dont have a clue for what site these charges are for so why would want to pay for nothing .

unauthorised charges to my credit card

Hi Everyone,
Recently I have noticed that I have been being charged a sum of $24.95 (USD) EVERY MONTH since May last year. Everytime it happens on the 3rd of the month. I spoke to a company representative named Melissa who told me that I would be refunded the last 4 months of the transactions but I am waiting to see if this actually happens.Meanwhile I have blocked my credit card.
I am here to ask-How DID THIS HAPPEN??? I have NEVER lost or misplaced my credit card or shared the information with anyone!
I googled 'credit card epoch.com' and am shocked to find that SO MANY people have been victims.I am here to ask WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS? AND HOW CAN WE PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THIS IN THE FUTURE?

unauthorized charges

My bank statement shows a charge of $1.99 with a RECURRING PAYMENT option from epoch.com. I have never even HEARD of this company, much less purchased anything from them!! I know it's only $1.99, but I REFUSE to pay for something I did not purchase!! This company should be shut down for good!!!

• Pr
    priya2004 Apr 06, 2012

Hi, I just posted a complaint! I am from India and I have been getting charged $24.95 every month since May 2011 (I didnt realise until a few days ago) The company is epoch.com a company I had never ever heard of until now. Do you have any idea how this could have happened? I am rather distraught and my bank in India is not being helpful.

creditcard deduction

29 February 2012 a total of $59.95 was deducted from my SGE Credit Union S1 access account via my visa debit card this money has been taken out without my authorization and I am concerned how they got my visa debit card number.. AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK.!!!
Robert Scope
e [protected]@hotmail.com

epoch billing on my credit card

This company keeps coming up and charging me different amounts on my credit card. I don't know what this is and I want to know how to get my money back.

• He
    Hemant P Singh Aug 22, 2012

Have same problem here. Getting billed for something I am not aware of. What is this epoch thingy?

• Te
    Teresa Miszlai Nov 27, 2012

I have the same problem. i am from venezuela and my credit card has charged by this company ifferents amounts, since january until march 2012

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices