[Resolved] Enterprise Car Rentaltv advertising

R Nov 14, 2019

On nov 6 2019 I rented a car for a round trip to ann arbor mi from pople bluff mo the ad on tv is a total lie they will not pick you up I ask them if they pick you I was then told they might if you livee close I live 30 miles south in a small town in ar this is what my compliant about is the tv ad miss leading public with their lieing I think that I smell smell a rat I did not do a one line review about this company I do scam research over 90 per cent are miss leading the public.

• Enterprise Holdings's response · Dec 10, 2019

Rockinray, we would be happy to discuss your concerns further. To do so, please email us at [email protected] include your reservation & rental agreement numbers, your contact information, full name on the rental agreement, and any additional details regarding your concerns. Thank you. – Carol H.

• Resolution Statement