[Resolved] Enterprise Car Rental — tv advertising
On nov 6 2019 I rented a car for a round trip to ann arbor mi from pople bluff mo the ad on tv is a total lie they will not pick you up I ask them if they pick you I was then told they might if you livee close I live 30 miles south in a small town in ar this is what my compliant about is the tv ad miss leading public with their lieing I think that I smell smell a rat I did not do a one line review about this company I do scam research over 90 per cent are miss leading the public.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More Enterprise Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- [Resolved] Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims