Enterprise Car Rental — lack of commitment
On Thursday August 6th I went on line to rent a car from Enterprise Car Rental Company. They were running a three day special for 21.84 per day. I needed the car for four days so reserved it one day at 43.69 and the other three days for 21.84 per day. The total price for all four days was 123.23.
I asked for a premier car. I was supposed to pick the car up at noon August 13th. However, on the morning of August 13th I received a call from Enterprise advising me they did not have a premier car but I could have one of the lower class. I had a confirmation number (RSHJWC) for a premier car but they could not provide me with one. They did however, offer me a volkswagen beetle.
Thanks but no thanks. I cancelled the reservation and had to change my weekend plans.
This is not a good way to do business. I have rented from Enterprise several times in the past and have been very pleased. Not this time.
Signed, disappointed in Enterprise
More Enterprise Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- [Resolved] Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims