Enterprise Car Rentallack of commitment

C Review updated:

On Thursday August 6th I went on line to rent a car from Enterprise Car Rental Company. They were running a three day special for 21.84 per day. I needed the car for four days so reserved it one day at 43.69 and the other three days for 21.84 per day. The total price for all four days was 123.23.

I asked for a premier car. I was supposed to pick the car up at noon August 13th. However, on the morning of August 13th I received a call from Enterprise advising me they did not have a premier car but I could have one of the lower class. I had a confirmation number (RSHJWC) for a premier car but they could not provide me with one. They did however, offer me a volkswagen beetle.

Thanks but no thanks. I cancelled the reservation and had to change my weekend plans.

This is not a good way to do business. I have rented from Enterprise several times in the past and have been very pleased. Not this time.

Signed, disappointed in Enterprise

George Trent

• G
      Aug 20, 2009

This is a follow up to my complaint about Enterprise Rental. As stated previously I was supposed to have picked up my rental car on Thursday at noon. Enterprise could not provide me with a premier automobile as requested. Therefore, I cancelled our contract.

When I went home I filed the aforementioned complaint. The next day Mr. Tim Romero, Vice-president for Enterprise, phoned me about my complaint. I explained again what my problem was. He apologized to me and asked if there was anything he could do. I stated, "not at this time." I appreciate his prompt attention to my complaint. I will no doubt rent from Enterprise again as their office is close to my home. I hope things work out better next time.

George Trent