Endurance Warranty Services Logo

Endurance Warranty Services

Having problems with Endurance Warranty Services?

Endurance Warranty Services Customer Service Contacts

1866 432 4443 (Customer Service)
1866 918 1438 (Get A Quote)
400 Skokie Blvd, Suite 105
Northbrook, Illinois
Sales Office
901 W Jackson St., Suite 400 Chicago, IL 60607

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Endurance Warranty Services Customer Service. Initial Endurance Warranty Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Endurance Warranty Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Endurance Warranty Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Endurance Warranty Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Endurance Warranty ServicesCar warranty

I was mislead on what policy would cover and when I went to use it for a blown engine, they would not cover. I proceeded to cancel policy since I bought a new vehicle and emailed them about getting refund and spoke with a representative who was not able to advise why I was mislead. I was told I would get an email with instructions and forms needed to request refund. Now 14 days later, I have not received any email or responses to followup emails. Not sure if I will ever get my refund.

Appears they are quick to get you sucked into their policy and take payments immediately, but fall short and fail at service when it comes to complaints and refunds.

Pissed off FORMER customer from Indiana

Endurance Warranty ServicesLoopholes

I trust my ex's cooking for me right now before I trust endurance. They voided my warranty claiming my tires were oversized by 4%. This did not cause my problem with the torque converter going bad on my 2016 f150. They stuck me with the diagnosis bill and repair bill that I cant afford to pay. Again this company is like cheap toilet paper... not to be trusted. Shame on endurance. They do not care about the average American trying to keep their car running so they can provide in a pandemic. Approach with serious caution or not at all. Beware of their loopholes.

Endurance Warranty ServicesRobo calls, post cards, letters

I've been getting cold calls, robo calls, post cards and letters exhorting me to buy a vehicle service contract from Endurance since the warranty expired on my 2003 Nissan so i've had plenty of time to get sick of this seemingly-endless harrassment. I've even called them once and politely asked them to stop to no avail. I'm going to submit a BBB and FTC complaint and see if I can get some payback against these cretins.

Aug 14, 2020

Endurance Warranty Services — Obtained my information somehow and gave me the runaround as to how they received it

08/14/20 I'm extremely livid. I contacted the number listed on the post card, asked to speak with a...

Jul 08, 2020

Endurance Warranty Services — Mail

Constant mail addressed to my husband (Endurance Customer Code: A1188850278) who is deceased as of 4-3-19...

Endurance Warranty ServicesI am complaining because I'm tired of your contacting me.

May 8, 2020

I'm tired of getting the letters and phone calls from your company. Stop doing this because I have no car and when I did they were cars so old I couldn't get any warranties. So the Customer Code is: A1175434458 Name is Patricia Rumbel- 50 E. Juniper St. Apt. 401, Hazleton, Pa. [protected]. So remove my information from your mailing lists and Do not sell this either.

Patricia Rumbel

• Endurance Warranty Services's response · Jul 09, 2020

We're sorry about the frustration that our mail piece has caused. We've added you to our internal "Do Not Mail" list to ensure that you don't receive any future mailed advertisements from Endurance.

Apr 22, 2020

Endurance Warranty Services — They will sell you the policy, just not honor the policy

Think twice, then think twice again about conducting business with Endurance Warranty Services, LLC BBB...

Endurance Warranty ServicesBack Door Lock Repair

Endurance Warranty Services are not standing by their contract. My contract states: Luxury Electrical: ... electronic door lock actuators... electronic trunk release... are covered! However, their says the dealership does not understand what an actuators is! Even though professionals who work on the same cars all the time identified the part as a "back door control actuator" Endurance wont cover it costs of repairs because this can also be called module. They not is understand actuators are within doors! Their stonewalling me now. Please help.

Back Door Lock Repair

• Endurance Warranty Services's response · Jul 09, 2020

We're sorry to hear about your experience and we'd be glad to look into this a little more for you. Please give us a call at [protected] or email us at [email protected]

Endurance Warranty Serviceskept getting letters and postcards

This a third party, they really tell bunch of lies, they don't really give any type of warranty, they just steals your money, and I have been getting phone calls, letters, and postcards, they just never give up, so I have no idea how they kept up with their business, or if they ever do get arrested for money thief and frauds, but I am sure they will be getting arrested,

• Endurance Warranty Services's response · Jul 09, 2020

We're sorry about the frustration that our mail piece has caused. We will be glad to add you to our internal "Do Not Mail" list to ensure that you don't receive any future mailed advertisements from Endurance. In order to do so, we want to verify the information we have on file is correct, please give us a call at [protected] or email us at [email protected]

Please note, Endurance does not make "cold calls" or any outbound sales calls unless requested through our internet portal. Since the calls aren't coming from Endurance, unfortunately, we can't make them stop. We'd recommend determining what company is actually making the calls and asking that company to stop.

Endurance Warranty Servicesextended warranty price increase scam

My son is driving one of my cars. Recently he recieved a letter in the mail from this company informing him of a price increase on their extended warranty as if he had purchased a warranty from them. It then tells him to call them.

I never purchased an extended warranty and certainly not from this company as I never heard from them.

He asked me what this was and if it was a scam and I told him it was.

Companies like this should be banned for their deceptive tactics.

extended warranty price increase scam

• Endurance Warranty Services's response · Jul 09, 2020

We're sorry for the frustration that our mail piece has caused. We'd be glad to add you to our internal "Do Not Mail" list, but we'd need either the customer code that's blacked out in the picture, or the name and address where it was sent. Please give us a call or an email so we can take care of this for you. You can reach Customer Care by phone at [protected] or by email at [email protected]

• Ro
                  robert willmer Jun 26, 2020

Same letter...I had already purchased the extended warranty when I bought my car at the dealership. They wanted $240 for "bumper to bumper coverage for seven years or 101, 000 miles, " and they were kind enough to waive the $440 activation fee! Sounds too good to be true? It is. After I caught on, I played with them a little bit, and the price dropped. I knew I had already purchased and paid for a warranty, and the price couldn't go up. Of course, they never actually SAID that they were from my extended warranty provider (Ford), but implied that the dealer just offered me a plan and they represented that company. SCAM!!!

• En
                  Endurance Warranty Services Jul 09, 2020

@robert willmer Robert,

We're sorry for the frustration caused by our mailed advertisement. We've added you to our internal "Do Not Mail" list to ensure that you don't receive any more advertisements from Endurance.

Endurance Warranty Servicesclaims department

My car started acting up took it to the repair shop to find out it was the computer module in the transmission. Filed a claim thinking it was covered since it has to deal with transmission. Come to find out endurance will not cover the part because it's a computer part. Most newer model vehicles operate on computer parts so why have a warranty that won't cover one of the most important components that allows the car to function??

• Li
                    Li Ocean Apr 16, 2020

Wow, there doing the same thing to me with my back door lock actuator! How did you my the problem?

Endurance Warranty Serviceswarranty services

I purchased a policy with through Endurance warranty services. I have had this policy two years. My vehicle recently started having transmission problems and they are refusing to cover my vehicle because per them I have a lyft and uber sticker in my window. I have never been told this was a problem. The recently came out and inspected my vehicle and approved a claim to fix the ac. But now they are refusing to fix my vehicle. I paid for this policy for 2 years and I need my vehicle fixed. This is not okay. They told me to deactivate both accounts and show proof which I did. They also told me to show when drove last. I am a single mother, work full time, and also run a non-profit for the community. Please help me with

Endurance Warranty Servicesvehicle warranty

Contacted by someone claiming to be the services department. They offered to set me up on a biweekly payment instead of monthly, due to financial hardship. Two days later the full amount came out causing an overdraft.
                    This is unacceptable, the first dealings and immediately they are doing whatever they want.
                    I want to be compensated as this was not the agreement. As well as an arrangement to not be taken out automatically as they are unable to follow agreements.

Enduranceautomotive insurance

I paid for Endurance auto insurance to cover repairs; I tried to submit a claim today and was told that they were denying my insurance coverage because of a discrepancy in the mileage - the Customer Service agent said that it appeared that my odometer had been rolled back. I explained that I did service the vehicle in Canada as well as the USA and that the Canadian mechanic entered the odometer reading as Kilometers. YOu can clearly see from my receipts and the Carfax that the odometer reading is progressing forward slowly. ALthough the Canadian mechanic entered kilometers it is clearly miles - the miles are entered by the USA mechanic correctly and service was done in the USA regularly. Johnny M. Customer Service said that the error was in 2014 therefore they would not cover my car. I bought the policy in 2018 - if they had NO INTENTION of covering the vehicle they should not have charged me and sold me insurance in 2018. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ENDURANCE - SCAMMERS - FRAUD . How can you sell someone insurance if you have no intention of covering them.

Endurancenot paying claims

I have had 3 brakedowns and all were turned down for false reasons each time. The first was on 3/25/2019, replaced injectors and erg cooler. The next was on 5/20/2019, replaced diesel mfi pump. Then on 5/25/2019, replaced oil cooler. All for a total of $6187.92. I am 72 years old and on social security and do not have that kind of money. I had to sell my truck, at a lose to pay bill. I called 6 times to try and get some help with no luck. The repair shop called each time and he said they said no and hungup on him. I have all the paperwork and reciepts and letter from shop. I never thought a company would treat someone this way. I also had towing and car rental cost also. I had been paying for 18 months for nothing.

Endurance Warranty Servicesscam warranty

Received a letter that they had talked to me on [protected] and detailed a conversation I had with them about my car and how I told them I could not afford it. Well, they had great news for me! They said they went to bat for me and obtained a lower rate!

Isn't that wonderful?

If that ever took place it might have been but that conversation never happened.

I called their office and they had a file with information that said I did have such a conversation. It's a lie!

I demanded they send me the file so I could send it to the arizona attorney general's office for a fraud complaint. I was told only a supervisor could authorize that and they all went home...

I told them i'll call back. And I will.

Endurance Warranty Servicesthey never pay claims

Endurance warranty does not honor their warranty when it is time for a claim. I had them for over a year and my first claim they tried to put after market parts on an audi a8, but the dealer told me in time. The second claim (12/2017) endurance denied the whole claim based on my wheels (for a thermostat... Really). I have reported them to bbb.org and many other places (like this site). Please do not fall to these scammers/liers.

In fact endurance famous words are 'we got you covered' also there are many warranty companies (like auto assure) re-selling endurance warranty... Be careful
                            Endurance warranty is an administrator so they have the final decision as to if your claim is paid. My vehicle was in the shop for over a week before endurance warranty denied my claim.
                            I will be posting and telling as many people in the world as possible... Hopefully I can stop these fraudsters
                            Good luck

Endurancewill not pay claims

Good luck

Jan 31, 2019

Endurance — scam advertising, data abuse

- Abuses personal information to send scam attempting to deceive the recipient into believing it's mail...

Nov 20, 2018

Endurance — very misleading notice

My 95 year Old Mother received this notice in the mail. She has never owned a car or had a drivers license so...