Menu
Carjet Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Carjet
reviews & complaints

www.carjet.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 29 Reviews

Carjet Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Carjet at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Carjet has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Carjet. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Carjet reviews & complaints

D
3:00 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Carjet - Request for refund due to misrepresentation of additional costs in rental agreement

Request for Refund Due to Misrepresentation of Additional Costs in Rental Agreement Dear customer care team I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address an issue regarding my recent car rental reservation with your agency under voucher number CJT-[protected] I was suprised by certain significant costs that were not clearly disclosed at the...

11:34 am EST

Carjet Thieves

On Christmas Eve we booked a car from Enterprise via Car jet. Our flight ran slightly late and we didn't make the anticipated time of 8 pm but we still were headed for car rental be 9:10pm. Without any warning to us Enterprise closed at 9pm! We were left stranded in a seedy London Heathrow airport at 9pm on Christmas Eve. Worst of all: neither carjet not Enterprise are not willing to return money ($473) for a car we didn't use and to apologise for distress. In fact Car Jets Diaina-somebody told us that it is our fault for not showing up at 8! BUT YOU ADVERTISED THAT ENTERPRISE CLOSES AT 11pm and there was no other different info !We used carjet enterprise multiple times, BUT WILL NEVER USE THESE COMPANIES AGAIN! And advice to all of you: please do not use enterprise or carjet-they are a nasty gang of corporate thief's!

9:02 pm EST

Carjet Avoid avoid avoid

I rented in Funchal on 1st December for 11 days - great price! I had a confirmation email to say that €1500 would be blocked on my card for the term of the hire - despite another part of the T & C’s saying with the premier insurance, this would not be needed. The email also stated ‘NO MONEY WILL BE TAKEN’.

Arriving at the airport in Funchal, I and another couple of customers were looking for their office - but they use ‘Magic Island LDA’ car hire - there is no office, no name/poster anywhere - despite being told by the office it was there. I asked a number of airport employees and other people around but nobody had ever heard of ‘Magic Island’ - after half an hour or so I saw a guy wandering around with a fleece on with ‘Magic Island’ printed on it - they basically work from the back of a car/van. He had the car/paperwork - all was fine - then the €1500 - I was assured it was needed and would only be blocked on my card - so I agreed and this was processed.

The money sat pending, which I thought was fine and I didn’t think anymore about it. I returned the car on 11/12 as arranged, all was fine, no damage, return slip said OK and the guy said the €1500 would be released.

When I got home I checked my card only to find that the €1500 had not been blocked - but payment taken on the first day of hire - 1/12. I checked on Tuesday 12/12 and Wednesday 13/12 but no refund.

On Wednesday evening on 13/12 I called the CarJet office and spoke to a helpful (I thought) lady who said I needed to provide proof that payment had been taken, she emailed me to give me the email to reply to her with proof. I did this but got no response back.

I rang again on Friday 15/12 as still no refund. I spoke to another lady who said I hadn’t replied to the initial email and so emailed me and told me to send in proof. I sent it again, but then called her to check she had it. No email. After 2 more attempts, she still had nothing. Realising there may be an issue with attachments, I removed the proof attachment and the email went through - great - but I still need to provide proof!

So - clearly their computer system appears to block attachments - so how do I send proof if their system will not allow it?

As it stands I feel I have been ripped off for €1500 and nobody seems bothered to investigate it unless I prove it - but I can’t send proof as their system rejects attachments!

I have spoken with my card provider and they will take up the complaint - I have also told CarJet I will report this as fraud.

At the very least, this is very sharp practise, and even if an error - no-one is bothering to help me - they just want me off the phone ASAP - it is like dealing with a call centre in the UK!

This is a very disappointing end to what was a great service!

Is Carjet legit?

Our verdict: Carjet emerges from Complaints Board's rigorous review process as a business with pronounced trust issues, calling into question its legitimacy. Customers are advised to take comprehensive precautions and conduct in-depth research before any form of interaction with Carjet.

Carjet earns 23% level of Trustworthiness

Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds Carjet with a 23% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.

Based on our evaluation, Carjet has resolved only 0% of 7 complaints, indicating a severe lack of commitment to customer satisfaction, trustworthiness, and responsiveness. This may suggest that the company is apathetic or disinterested in addressing the opinions and concerns of its customers.

Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. It's possible that the low-rated websites on the same server could be part of a scam. For example, if the websites are hosting phishing pages or spreading malware, they could be part of a larger fraudulent operation.

Carjet protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We have received reports that the website associated with Carjet is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Carjet has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • Carjet.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Carjet website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Carjet.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • Several positive reviews for Carjet have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.
  • We looked up Carjet and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
F
8:43 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Carjet Non refund of duplicate payment

Hello, while booking my car on CARJET I was not given a payment confirmation and ended up making 2 bookings for myself for the same day, same car and same time. When I realized this when picking up the car I immediately called CARJET and was told a refund will be given, it’s now more than 2 weeks and CARJET have not responded or updated or refunded the money. My booking references are CJT-[protected] and CJT-[protected]. It’s impossible to get though on the phone as I’m only kept waiting and I receive no reply to my email queries.

Today they say I am to blame and they cannot refund my money.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund of the duplicate payment

G
6:49 am EDT

Carjet CarJet .. a Scam

Used Car Jet services to get a car in Bulgaria. They send me to get the get the vehicle from BT Rent a car -Sofia , Bulgaria / Bul.Kapitan Dimitar Spisarevski 100 . Month and a half later I am still trying to get my deposit back to no avail... CARJET are not responding to my emails an BT RENT A CAR are telling me that the funds will be returned shortly with no results whatsoever... My advice to anyone using any of this companies... STAY AWAY...

8:40 pm EDT

Carjet Disgusting scammers

This is one of the worst companies I have ever encountered. Literally scammers. First of all, when a customer needs assistance they would contact customer support. It is the job of the customer support to help the customer not bash them, be rude, shout and hang up. All this happened on the call with two agents. None better than the other. When asked for a recording, I was told there is none. Asked for a manager - none available indefinitely. When asked for call transcript - also none.

Few days ago I rented a car on carjet. I selected from Athens airport. Assuming that it will be at the airport due to the selection. My phone died and I was at the airport searching for the kiosk. None. Asked around and found out that it isnt even in the airport! Then I couldnt reach carjet obviously because my booking was at 9pm and by then Carjet was already closed at 7 plus its the weekend. So I took hours to find out, the situation at the airport was that the car rental agency and carjet are closed. The car rental place was supposed to meet me at the airport but we couldnt find each other. Due to not having any support from carjet and the car rental place, I was charged eventhough I didnt get a car. I spent 3 more hours (until 2 am) there trying to sort out my transport with other companies. Believing that Carjet would be so kind to rectify this problem the next day. Unfortunately when I contacted them the next morning, I was shouted at by their representative who bluntly says to me "its not our problem", "you clicked the terms and conditions". She wouldnt even let me speak to a manager, saying "its Sunday!" I tried to explain to her what had happened the night before but she had ZERO empathy. She continued to shout at me and I even told her to stop shouting and she shouldnt be treating her customers this way. Then she hung up the phone. Two days later I called carjet again, after speaking to Centauro car rental company twice and they informed me that they had not charged carjet as they couldnt give the car to me and I can get my refund from carjet. However carjet didnt care about it and just said, they wont process a refund as I clicked the terms and conditions. I said I would like to do a chargeback as I had not used this service and will not pay for it. Especially since Carjet STATED that the car rental agency would be at the airport not 5 kilometers away. Just because my phone died, they took advantage of this opportunity to use that as my fault. Not to mention, I was still not allowed to speak to a manager or representative. This is absolutely not normal as most companies would have empathy towards their customers, especially if they are taking money from their customers to run their business! I had to also say this to the 2nd customer service agent as she would not let me finish my sentence and was also rude and ignorant towards others feelings. Entirely I feel absolutely SCAMMED. Just because your customer has agreed to terms and conditions, that doesnt mean you do your BARE MINIMUM for them. When there are special cases like when your customers flight is delayed, met in an accident, phone died, or some form of unforseen circumstance. A company SHOULD take this into account and be prepared to help the customer. Remember A Happy Customer is a Loyal customer. Building a brand is lifetime and intimate. I am very disgusted by this company and how such thing can be allowed to operate in the world. This whole company, staff isnt built on the foundation to serve others but to solely profit from them. Let me not forget to mention that carjet sells insurance on their site which isnt tied to the company. When you go and rent the car, you will have to pay again an additional insurance. All this are not mentioned on carjets page. At the car rental agency, they will tell you if you met in an accident, you will have to pay for the damages in cash and then claim with carjet. So you will pay for two insurance in the end. I will continue to file my case with the ombudsman.

Update by Jesebel Khaira

This is one of the worst companies I have ever encountered. Literally scammers. First of all, when a customer needs assistance they would contact customer support. It is the job of the customer support to help the customer not bash them, be rude, shout and hang up. All this happened on the call with two agents. None better than the other. When asked for a recording, I was told there is none. Asked for a manager- none available indefinitely. When asked for call transcript- also none.

Few days ago I rented a car on carjet. I selected from Athens airport. Assuming that it will be at the airport due to the selection. My phone died and I was at the airport searching for the kiosk. None. Asked around and found out that it isnt even in the airport! Then I couldnt reach carjet obviously because my booking was at 9pm and by then Carjet was already closed at 7 plus its the weekend. So I took hours to find out, the situation at the airport was that the car rental agency and carjet are closed. The car rental place was supposed to meet me at the airport but we couldnt find each other. Due to not having any support from carjet and the car rental place, I was charged eventhough I didnt get a car. I spent 3 more hours(until 2 am) there trying to sort out my transport with other companies. Believing that Carjet would be so kind to rectify this problem the next day. Unfortunately when I contacted them the next morning, I was shouted at by their representative who bluntly says to me " its not our problem", "you clicked the terms and conditions". She wouldnt even let me speak to a manager, saying "its Sunday!" I tried to explain to her what had happened the night before but she had ZERO empathy. She continued to shout at me and I even told her to stop shouting and she shouldnt be treating her customers this way. Then she hung up the phone. Two days later I called carjet again, after speaking to Centauro car rental company twice and they informed me that they had not charged carjet as they couldnt give the car to me and I can get my refund from carjet. However carjet didnt care about it and just said, they wont process a refund as i clicked the terms and conditions. I said I would like to do a chargeback as I had not used this service and will not pay for it. Especially since Carjet STATED that the car rental agency would be at the airport not 5 kilometers away. Just because my phone died, they took advantage of this opportunity to use that as my fault. Not to mention, I was still not allowed to speak to a manager or representative. This is absolutely not normal as most companies would have empathy towards their customers, especially if they are taking money from their customers to run their business! I had to also say this to the 2nd customer service agent as she would not let me finish my sentence and was also rude and ignorant towards others feelings. Entirely I feel absolutely SCAMMED. Just because your customer has agreed to terms and conditions, that doesnt mean you do your BARE MINIMUM for them. When there are special cases like when your customers flight is delayed, met in an accident, phone died, or some form of unforseen circumstance. A company SHOULD take this into account and be prepared to help the customer. Remember A Happy Customer is a Loyal customer. Building a brand is lifetime and intimate. I am very disgusted by this company and how such thing can be allowed to operate in the world. This whole company, staff isnt built on the foundation to serve others but to solely profit from them. Let me not forget to mention that carjet sells insurance on their site which isnt tied to the company. When you go and rent the car, you will have to pay again an additional insurance. All this are not mentioned on carjets page. At the car rental agency, they will tell you if you met in an accident, you will have to pay for the damages in cash and then claim with carjet. So you will pay for two insurance in the end. I will continue to file my case with the ombudsman.

7:08 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Carjet No car, no refund. Very bad service!

Carjet refuses returning deposit after not getting a car from there rude and unreliable office at Heraklion Crete.

Wish I had read the bad reviews first.

Got a Carjet voucher telling us to pick up a car at Carandgo. First there was an issue with the voucher and suddenly we had to pay the rental costs (several hundreds) in cash. Next we had to pay a posit of € 900,- but suddenly my Visa card did not work in there machine. We put extra money on it, even called the Visa company. They told our card worked just fine and there was enough credit on it. The issue was there machine not working on the Visa card. Still, In the end we did not get a car and had to rent a more expensive car at another company. Later I learned from the reviews this happens lots of time with this company. Despite all these bad reviews Carjet does not believe me and refuses to refund my deposit even after explaining many times. Very bad customer service!

Read full review of Carjet and 1 comment
1 comment
Jesebel Khaira
, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Worst company ever! Had the same experience too in Greece

11:26 am EDT

Carjet Scam

I booked the car online from carJet and paid for the rental period as well as a full insurance coverage. But carJet don't actually rent cars, they team you up with a local car rental company and only take their commission. This time carJet teamed me up with a company in Bulgaria called ADDCAR RENT A CAR. Upon arriving at Sofia airport When I finally found the addcar office, it was located in a shady car lot way off the airport and the office was housed in a temp container... The salesman at addcar told me that the insurance that I did with carJet was very limited and of no real use (even though I prepaid carJet for a full insurance) and that I should take their own insurance which cost more than the car rental itself! Of course I didn't agree so he tried very hard to convince me and threatened that any minor scratch on the car would cost me thousands of euro and that I have to sign an agreement that that is ok with me. He told me that if I buy his insurance they wouldn't even look at the car when I brought it back. When I still refused to purchase his insurance he said that he was sorry but my credit cards don't work and refused to rent me the car. I gave him 6(!) different credit cards and apparently they all were refused by the bank or the PIN number was wrong. He showed me some text in Bulgarian that I couldn't read that claimed that the credit cards don't work. Of course all the pins were right and all my cards worked everywhere before and after my visit to this agency. I left the ADDCAR RENT A CAR "office" and went back to the terminal to find a proper car rental company which I found easily, cheaper than the carJet offer and with excellent service. [They are Choice Rent a Car and they were easy, nice and had excellent service. (I drove their car all over Bulgaria for two weeks, returned it on time and had 0 problems or issues).] Now, carJet refuses to return my deposit and takes sides with the scammy ADDCAR RENT A CAR.

Update by Amos Elkana

Read my review. It's a scam!

L
6:52 am EDT

Carjet Terrible customer service

I always take out extra insurance when I hire a car in the uk. this last time was no different, but I needed too make a claim for a smashed mirror on the passenger side. I tried to make a cliam on their on line web site, but it would'nt allow me to.

I called direct to tell them this.

Eventually one of the clerks at the Spanish head office took all my documnts via email. I never heard anything else for a couple of weeks, so I sent 3 emails to follow up, and still did not get a response.

Weeks later I called again. I was promised a call back, but that never came.

I spent nearly 2 hours trying to get some kind of support, 1 of the clerks told me I had to call the insurance company myself, 1 told me I would get another call back, and the last one put the phone down on me when I said I need some help with my claim.

Shockingly bad customer service.

I contacted my insurance company and received amazing service to get the whole saga sorted.

Desired outcome: I would like an apology, a response and in future your teams need proper training.

N
5:48 am EDT

Carjet Carjet rental disaster

Carjet rented me a vehicle of a specific size, the company providing it (Last Minute Rental) only had a smaller size car than I reserved 3 months ahead. Leaving a mom with two kids alone stranded at an airport to find her own way home, because my luggage, two car seats and stroller did not fit in the alternative they offered. Carjet kept my rental deposit of 300 euros and is refusing to refund it, even though they only had a smaller car and all that they put me through, plus they kept dragging me along for 3 entire months without an answer. I have been contacting them since June 2nd and it is end of August now, they just told me they will not pay me back because they cannot guarantee a model but I should have been provided that model or better, which Last Minute Rental specifically said they could not provide they only had a smaller car and apologized and gave me a refund of their portion. They literally scammed me.

8:35 am EDT

Carjet Rent a car - cancellation

I've rented a car on the 9th August to pick up at Rotterdam Airport. The booking was made thorugh Carjet and with Sixt Rent a Car. When I got to the Car Rental Center to pick up my car, the Sixt boot was closed and no one was there. I then went to the airport again to ask if there was any other place to pick the cars but they didn't know. I've called sixt customer service and they were also very surprised to know that no one was there and have tried to reach someone to give me the car. The guy on the call service was a 5 star support and was over 30 minutes with me on the phone, calling everywhere and everyperson on sixt to understand why nobody was there. No one answered is calls. The last available option was to cancel the booking, asking for a refund and rent a car from another company, which I did. I know that Sixt made a cancellation free of charge but the carjet does not have customer support anywhere so I cannot reach anyone to clarify this situation and have my refund. I really need someone to answer me to solve this.

Desired outcome: To get my refund.

V
2:06 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Carjet Took our money for absolutely no service at all

We arrived in Greece end of July, and our flight had a delay because of a thunderstorm. We arrived there only to find out that our car was cancelled. The local car vendor told as to call CarJet and ask them for help. We called CarJet, and they told us that our money is with the local vendor, and they can't do anything about it. Spoke to the local vendor again - these guys claimed they received nothing. CarJet customer support basically told us that they can't offer any other car (even though ours must have been right there in the parking lot), and that they have no money to refund us. Absolutely horrible experience from a predatoy company that couldn't care less about its customers. Never again.

Read full review of Carjet and 1 comment
1 comment
Jesebel Khaira
, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Carjet is lying. I had similar experience and spoke to the car rental agency and was told, they are only paid by carjet when they give the car to the customers. So Carjet needs to release the money back but obviously we all have had such a great experience with Carjets lovely customer service agents.

D
5:11 pm EDT

Carjet Highly unreliable

These guys left us without car at the Tangier's airport, at midnight and with small children. Then refused to return our money. Highly unreliable!

We were two families with children traveling to Morocco. We had a reservation of 2 mid-sized cars; we made the advance payment and we got several confirmation mails. At the airport there was only one car and it was Hundai I10 - we wouldn't be able to fit into it with the children and all the luggage.

I was writing mails to CarJet for months wanting them to return our money. The only answer was that they need more time to clarify the case. They are clarifying it for 4 months up to now. So they actually refused to return the money, without saying anything...

4:15 am EDT

Carjet Carjet are fraudulent - avoid

Holiday in Antalya.

I received NO car and NO refund.

Wasted my time and money.

I booked a car through carjets website.

Came back confirmed and it will be with Abbycar.

I get called from Hello car rental.

They tried to get me to pay an extra 100 dollars when I already paid for full car insurance.

I'm getting my credit card company to claim money back.

I then booked a car through bookings.com and collected my car with ease. No problem

6:40 am EDT

Carjet Car rental in Rhodes Greece

We booked the car with car jet and picked up from airport by local car rental agency(ALMA CAR RENTAL, ABBY CAR RENTAL both owned by DRIVE as it was explained to us). They forced us to pay 180e for insurance and when we said to pay instead 53e to buy the insurance which CARJET offered they said it was not enough and we would not have full coverage if anything happened. So we paid 415e in total, 235 for the car rental and 180e without reason for the insurance to the local associate. Car jet needs to check their associates in order to keep their reputation.It is supposed to be a low price rental company but this is not true.I will not trust again this company

G
8:42 am EDT

Carjet Carjet

Will never use this company again. Our plain was delayed (which happens often with all flights to Madeira, and everyone is aware about it)

We came to collect the car, and because ee were late we didn't get our car and they didn't refund us. How this is possible? few hours late and our car is gone? Which we wanted to rent for the whole week.

Avoid avoid!

Update by Gintare Vizgirdaite

On woucher don’t say nothing that you don’t received a car if your flight delay

View 0 more photos
T
4:26 am EDT

Carjet Booked car for dalaman - surprice

Hire 23rd May to 1st June - Dalaman Airport

AXA Platinum Excess Waiver Policy Number - CJT51817544

Surprice are on your list of reputable car hire companies which obviously is not the case. Now reading after I had an issue where they tried to bully me into taking out additional insurance and then when returning it - we checked it before we left the hotel in detail - as we were getting our luggage out of the boot - they found a scratch which now I understand is actually what they do - assume done by the gentleman with a coin and then stated that they would be taking my deposit. They advised they would provide me with an email a week afterwards so that I could claim under my Axa Platinium policy that I took out at the time of booking.

They have never done this despite my requesting twice for this.

I am now aware looking at all the trust pilot sites that they are renown for doing this all over the world but this trick they do in Turkey.

Having checked on our local Facebook Kalkan site they have done this with a number of other people thus me looking on Trust Pilot and other sites and the feedback is shocking.

Desired outcome: Response to my emails to them requesting the amount that they have taken - I have the credit card information but they confirmed that they would email me. Return of my deposit of 650 eurosRemoval of them from your site

C
11:18 am EDT

Carjet Unfair Fees for Pre-Existing Scratches: Carjet Rental Review

So, I sometimes go to Carjet to get me a rental car, you know, when I gotta go on road trips and stuff. But, the last time I got a car from them, they slapped me with this crazy fee for some scratches on the car that was ALREADY there. Like, what?! I was not at all happy about that. It made me feel like they was just tryna find ways to get extra money outta me. I mean, come on, we already payin' enough to rent the dang car in the first place. I was pretty disappointed with how it went down and I don't know if I'm gonna rent from them again. It's just not right to charge someone for something they didn't even do. Come on, Carjet, get it together.

S
10:00 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Carjet Stay Away from Carjet - Bad Customer Experience and Hidden Costs!

I had a real bad experience with Carjet.com, I gotta tell you. They charge me double for insurance and had a bunch of hidden costs that made me lose a lot of money. And can you believe that nobody even answers the phone when you try to call for help? It's like they don't even care about their customers. Honestly, I think they should be banned from the internet altogether. Stay away from Carjet if you don't want to end up like me and lose your hard-earned cash. It's just not worth it.

9:51 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Carjet Car rental disaster with Carjet and Easirent at Gatwick Airport - avoid at all costs

So I booked a car with Carjet for my trip to Gatwick airport. They reserved the car through Easirent which seemed convenient at the time. However, when I got to Easirent to pick up my car, they told me that there wasn't any car available for me. I was outraged, as I had pre-booked and paid for the car rental. I tried calling Carjet's helpline in Spain but nobody picked up on the other end.

In my frustration, I decided to cancel the reservation through Carjet's website, but it seems like that didn't work either. To make matters worse, I even received a confirmation email for the booking despite my request for cancellation.

Now, I'm trying to figure out how to recover my hire charges, which is causing a lot of hassle and unnecessary stress. It's upsetting how difficult it has been to get in touch with Carjet, and how unresponsive they have been. This kind of situation really highlights the importance of choosing a reliable car rental service that values customer service. Needless to say, I will not be using Carjet again in the future and I would not recommend it to anyone.

Carjet Customer Reviews Overview

Carjet.com is a car rental service with a wide selection of vehicles available in various locations across the world. The website has received positive reviews for its affordable pricing, efficient booking process, and excellent customer service.

Customers have mentioned that the website is easy to navigate, and the booking process is straightforward. The rental rates offered by Carjet.com are highly competitive, and there are no hidden fees or charges. Customers have stated that the rates are transparent, and the final price was exactly what they expected.

Another positive aspect of Carjet.com is its customer service. The representatives are knowledgeable, professional, and responsive. Customers have praised the team for their assistance in resolving any issues promptly.

Carjet.com's rental vehicles have also received positive reviews for their cleanliness and maintenance. Customers have mentioned that the cars were in good condition and met their expectations.

In summary, Carjet.com is a reliable car rental service that offers competitive rates, a straightforward booking process, and excellent customer service. Customers can expect clean and well-maintained vehicles for their rental needs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Carjet contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Carjet?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Carjet Customer Service. Initial Carjet complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Carjet above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Carjet. Discuss the issues you have had with Carjet and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.