Having problems with Copart?

+1 800 381 6219 (USA and Canada)
+44 844 875 8845 (United Kingdom)
+49 242 148 092 (Germany)
+973 13 609 090 (Bahrain)
14185 Dallas Parkway, Suite 400

Calle el Españoleto, 28, Bajo, 28010 Madrid, Spain

Bahrain
Building 1654, Road 2725, Block 527, P.O. Box 30173, Sar, Kingdom of Bahrain

Oman
Plot № 7, Block Al Felaij, Halban in Barka P.O. Box 1158, PC 320, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

UAE
Plot № 500 – 663, Dubai Industrial City, Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road (311) P.O. Box 334292, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Copart.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 01, 2020

Copart — Car does not drive: gear gone

member number=878681 lot number45788370 car reg=BK12TFZ car make and model=2012 Chevrolet Cruz LTZ date of...

Copart vauxhall meriva - lot no. [protected].

Was not mentioned or displayed in the listing. The car owes me £776 all in, I contacted the branch (peterlee) was told any damage and issues should be reported to the driver - who had already gone by the point I noticed the issues. Utter scumbags. Also happened to me with a mercedes clk and a skoda octavia. I've had enough, lost thousands owing to these lot (and I suppose my own stupidity).

Contact me on [protected]@live.co.uk if you can help me.

Copart Vauxhall meriva - lot no. - [protected]

After my offer was accepted on this (minimum bid auction) the car arrived yesterday, no paperwork to sign, car dumped outside the house, still running, driver rattled on letterbox and disappeared back to his truck and shot off (no call to say en route either!). More damage on the car than photographed, and has a failed power steering motor making the car unroadworthy. This was not mentioned or displayed in the listing. The car owes me £776 all in, I contacted the branch (peterlee) was told any damage and issues should be reported to the driver - who had already gone by the point I noticed the issues. Utter scumbags. Also happened to me with a mercedes clk and a skoda octavia. I've had enough, lost thousands owing to these lot (and I suppose my own stupidity).

Contact me on [protected]@live.co.uk if you can help me.

Copart Item no. [protected]

Dear.

My member no. 693525. Would you full refund please for item no. [protected] as not item available or faulty information about item location.

Regards.
      A.Szubertowicz

• Updated by Albert Szubertowicz · Jul 16, 2020

The Copart Transporter App don't work correctly, send me completely wrong informations about collection date and address. The Copart UK staff are NOT support the customers as well. See attachments .

Comments

Copart Membership

Hi hoping someone can help i recently joined Copart and i paid £60 for the membership. They did not open my account as someone previously living in my new property had an account and owed them money.

i advised i have never had an account and have no relation with the previous person and moved to this property less than two years ago.

They still said they cant open my account so i asked for my money back as this is a service i paid for and they are still not returning my money.

i know its only £60 but its about principal i paid for service i am not getting they should give me my membership as stated i dont know who opened account with them or give me my money back.

Hope you can help.
        My Copart membership 634255
        Name - Aneesa Hussain
        Email - [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

this happend 15.06.2020 and they are being very unhelpful

Jun 10, 2020

Copart — 468252

My name is Jonathan E. Ramirez, owner of Sol y Mar Auto Sales, I applied to become a member of copart and wa...

Copart Wrong description

I bought a car that was advertised run and drive but instead I received a car without key and even when I call out a guy to make a copy key still didn't start without replacing the ecu.
          And the worst thing car was left at different address and I found it there by mistake.
          So I spent £250 to make it run and drive and I want my money back. To prove what I spent I attached a picture with invoice.
          Costel Dumitrascu
          Member number 440146

Wrong description

May 13, 2020

Copart — Work conditions

It's a place void of all leadership and respect. Management is a revolving door of ppl who don't care about...

Copart Delivery, export, storage fees and angled photos

" Warning " do not buy from Copart
            Please guys be aware this company, Copart Uk are ripoff fraudsters and gangsters, They are taking advantage of Covid lock down by ripping members off on delivery only purchases, no prior viewing, deceive members with bad angled photos of cars to disguise extent of damage, premium phone lines when you make a call, allow you to bid on cars knowing they are preventing collection of cars for export when there is no delivery outside Uk then charge you storage charges because you cannot collect even after sending a car transport company from abroad. Looking for full refund now. I will now exercise my rights under EU internet consumer law and seek a full refund under the 14day internet purchase rules
            DO NO BUY from Copart learn from my mistake

Copart I am complaining about re-listed fees

I won 3 cars and I called the customer service to arrange the delivery. I was given £160 per car and I agreed and when I tried to pay the amount was changed after 3 hours to £250 then I called the customer service back and they told me the quote was very cheap that is not the price.in fact, the will charge me more if I called back again, it was a threat. And one of the cars that I bought for £375 I have to pay £1017. Then I emailed the customer service 2 twice didn't receive any replies. All of a sudden they sent me an email that the vehicles has been re-listed and I have to pay £720, £250 each for re-listing in order to bid.in the meantime my account is been inactivated.

Copart Your staff deflect all attempts to speak to line managers

I am in the UK but have aimed this at the US as any and all complaints in the UK are pointless, your staff deflect all attempts to speak to line managers, branch managers or area managers so my question is... why have them if they are not there to deal with issues and problems that the front line staff cannot deal with?
                I was under the illusion that America were global leaders in the customer service industry yet the staff that represent your business in the UK are little more than useless! I have ran multi million pound businesses and can not for the life of me understand how such a customer orientated company can allow the UK side of the business to be run so poorly?
                A well run company can only prosper even in times such as these, a badly run company with staff who don't care and managers who avoid confrontation is only going one way and I am pretty sure this direction not in the boards business plan.

Copart Hi i'm complaining about copart springfield mo mistake with our company

Buyer num 260647 I bought a car from Copart mo and tow it all the way to ri to find out they gave my driver another car.there guy the gate didn't allow the driver to get the car he gave him the gate pass that's has all info and he went and bring a car on the forklift.so they did the mistake and now they suspended my account imagine cause they want to me bring the car back without bringing my car to me. I told them send me car and take ur car I just want my car. I already paid 650$ to tow the car to my house. They don't want to be responsible for there mistakes and they also suspended my account I buy from you guys like more than 20 cars a month.i don't use any other auctions like you.

Mar 06, 2020

Copart — Car salvage collection

My name is Michael Jones, my address is 6, Berwedd-Dy cottages, Pontypridd, R.C.T. My car reg. is CK63 YTH ...

Copart Staff

Staff are rude
                    Unprofessional and un helpfull
                    Training is poor
                    Management have no clue how to run the sites they are in charge of
                    And also copart hide behind their ever changing terms and conditions which seems to be their answer to all the complaints made against them
                    Reading all the reviews online about this company I can't believe they don't have a massive shake up as there not one good review online about them
                    Probably the worst company operating in the uk at present
                    They should be ashamed of themselves

Nov 12, 2019

Copart — Does not let me check out a vehicle that I want to buy

so I started off by driving 180 miles to copart in North Charleston south carolina, when I came there at 8:00...

Nov 08, 2019

Copart — Sold wrong vehicle / wrong advertisement

On 10/10/2019, we purchased a vehicle from Copart as follows: Lot #: [protected] Yr/Make/Model: 2003 Ford...

Copart Very slow service

I arrived to a copart at location 2701 waterfront rd Martinez, CA 94553. Checked in at the office at 12am to get 1 car, There was 36 waiting to get loaded it's been 3h and I'll still waiting for my car. Called them up and they are saying there are still 12 cars ahead. So what's the deal there? ??been in a contact with some managers to find out what's the hold up an the only excuse they could come up with is that it's friday and it's always this busy.

Copart car scam

I bought a BMW car from Copart and it arrived in poor condiction, not starting engine and all flooring was stolen. I called them to lodged complaints and they came to pick when I said I do not want it, they promised to re-list it. I got £200 offer for the car I bought for £650. I rejected the offer and they said they will re-list again, the next offer was £160 and Copart started calculating their services delivery on the car in tune of £160, they finally took the car from me with no money refunded

The second time, I bid for £100 car and later cancelled it. They still went ahead to put the car through, I contacted them on the 26th about the car and told them I will be travelling for a week and will come and make payment for the car on my return. I came back on the 7th and make payment of £250 because they increase the money and call them for the car. I was told the car is gone and my money is gone. I am struggling to earn my daily, how can I save up for the car and pay and was told the money is gone.

I need my refund, help me to get my refund

Copart scammed by auto auction mall (an approved broker on copart)

Dear Copart,

I registered with one of your brokers for Nigeria called Auto Auction Mall to bid with a buying power of up to $4000 dollars.

On September 23, 2019, I authorized Auto Auction Mall vided an e-mail to bid on my behalf for https://www.copart.com/lot/46838569/ up to $3500 when the auction starts on Tue. Sep 24, 2019, 06:00 PM WAT.

I was deceived on the telephone by Auto Auction Mall during its purported bidding that the bid of the above sedan closed at $3950 US dollars, and therefore exceeded my buying power.

I have just discovered that the bid for the said sedan actually closed at $2550.

I feel so cheated and depressed because I was scammed to lose a good deal, and, thereafter, swindled to place a bid of $3700 for https://www.copart.com/lot/48287229/

Please, I want this issue to be investigated. And I want compensation for the loss I have suffered.

Thank you.

scammed by auto auction mall (an approved broker on copart)

Aug 20, 2019

Copart — false information

Please find the following email which has been ignored by everyone at sandy depot Regards Kevin...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices