Endurance Warranty Services Logo

Endurance Warranty Services

Having problems with Endurance Warranty Services?

1866 432 4443 (Customer Service)
1866 918 1438 (Get A Quote)
400 Skokie Blvd, Suite 105
Northbrook, Illinois
Sales Office
901 W Jackson St., Suite 400 Chicago, IL 60607

Complaints & Reviews

extended warranty

I have recently was given a 2004 Lincoln Navigator from my deceased Aunt and I was surfing the web for companies that offer extended warranty on used vehicles and that Is why Endurance caught my eye, sure they have a good pitch on the website with all the help so I signed up thinking it was a great idea, boy was I wrong I did everything in order of the protocol in case the vehicle had any problems. And past my 60 days I went outside to start it and it wouldn't start. With the Navigator I thought it was a good idea to get it towed to a Lincoln Dealer ship because I had this extended warranty that will help me. I was so wrong when I touched base with the claims department I dealt with some rude people from the Endurance claims department and they were rude to the genteel man I was dealing with at the dealership service department also, he has never experienced this from any other extended warranty getting the run around ..Requesting that 3 years of info on records had to be fax, saying in order to cover the engine needs to be tore out well I cant afford 3000 of labor cost .Endurance was trying there hardest to accuse that the problem was preexistent... I'm a honest person .When someone told me they will call me back no call back and I haven't had a vehicle for over 2 weeks with Endurance dragging there feet back and forth with the dealer ship... So now I'm out a vehicle because I cant afford the dealership costs that is why I got this extended warranty, scale to 1 to 10 I give Endurance a zero.

Resolved the company refused to pay for the engine replacement

I recently obtained the vehicle insurance from Endurance Warranty Services LLC. After couple of months my car stopped to work and the towing company delivered my car to the mechanic. He found some problems in the engine and announced that I needed to replace the engine. I called to the office of this company and asked to pay for the transportation and engine replacement, but these guys started to diddle-daddle and found some fake excuse, why they weren’t able to pay for the engine replacement.

• Re
    Rev C Dec 26, 2017

I too had a extended contract on my 2012 BMW 750Li Xdrive (AWD). I always had my car service at BMW North Scottsdale and previously Chapman BMW Camelback Road here in Phoenix. My transmission started jerky and stutter shifting with clunks every now and then and I got a TRANS Malfunction code in the tranny. Upon Scottsdale verifying the problem, they contacted Endurance for an inspection to repair. Mt car comes with staggered tires option standard tires, After the inspector DEEMED that I had oversize (staggered fit opt tires) tires on my AWD BMW per factory because the door plate reflect the standard tires and the Service Advisor informed him that the car come either or as the non AWD's will have or could be set up the same way, they denied my claim, did not call me to say why and if I had not called them, they would have cancelled my warranty without refund. BUT, I called them to get a BOGUS excuse of denied claim for oversized tires, What A CROCK !!! Now they've credited all but $450+ saying the rest would come in a check after refunding my bank cards. They even went to the extent of telling me to look on page whatever, I told them refund me now or within 5 days if not I'm contacting the BBB for fraudulent advertising and refusal to own up to contract. BEWARE EVERYONE of this company, One rep on the phone said he was a manager and I told him let me talk to your Boss's BOSS and they both had the same BS answer... NEED A REFUND, last words!

• En
    Endurance Warranty Services Jul 10, 2020

@Rev C We're sorry to hear about your experience and we'd be glad to look into this a little more for you. Please give us a call at 866-432-4443 or email us at [email protected]

• Re
    Rev C Jul 29, 2020

@Endurance Warranty Services There's no need for your company to look into this for me or anyone else that bought into your warranty service. When a Dealer tells you reps that the car is set in a specific way as it WAS PURCHASED then there should be no BS to make good on your contract. However, YOUR companies BS cost me out of pocket almost $3000 in repairs if I had not been a regular buying BMW customer and thanks to my Service Advisor talking to the General Manager about YOUR company and my contract BS with the Rep sent to inspect, I would have been stuck with a broken down $55000 automobile. Nonetheless, the car has since been repaired and sold. The BBB has heard about ENDURANCE extended scam plans and I pray no-one else gets draw in like I did hoping to have security for my vehicle and family. YOUR company caused an unexpected hardship that could not be dodged due to my wife needing her transportation for work and Me, as a Disable Veteran needed transportation for my many VA appointments, THANK YOU Endurance for making both our stress level go through the ceiling...

Resolved scam!

After careful research, I decided to add an extended warranty on my 2004 f150 since i had planned on keeping...

Resolved did not refund payment after cancellation

I was sent a card misrepresenting an extended warranty for fictious problems with a used Hyunda Elantra I had just purchased . I do not know how they got my personal information, but was pressurred into accepting their plan . Upon investigation of the company, I found them to be a scam and canceled my contract extecting refund of funds of $171.02 .

John Contway Aug 31, 2017

I thank you folks for caring enough to warn others about these scams. I just called endurance and told them not to mail call or bother me again that I was tired of having these [censor] try to vacuum my pockets that I had run their company online and found out that their nothing but a scam they tried to tell me that their a+ with the bbb and I told them I just checked bbb and their online credibility and found out that their bbb standing had been revoked and that they had no right to tell people that and that I was going to warn bbb. but thank you folks so much for your help and advice I'm only sorry that it cost you.

Resolved not honoring warranty

I would like to complain about endurance warranty program and how they will not pay for required repairs to my ac unit. I have a contract with them and have paid over 1900 dollars so far. I took my jeep in for service back in April 2014 for service and the ac blowing hot. I performed a pm on my vehicle and was told that the gasket on my jeep was leaking, and I was told by the repair shop that it would be 1800 dollars for a new ac unit . I knew they probably would only cover 1600 dollars worth and i would pay the difference based on there website. So they called the endurance and they said that leaky gaskets was not covered under my warranty;so i would have to pay for it myself. MY better half called the company and i was told that i was being ripped off and i needed to get a second opinion. Well in arizona i could not get into a repair shop because of how busy they were. I am a 48 state truck driver and it is hard for me to get home on time the earliest appointment was a month in a half. Well i came home in august to finally get into oracle ford to do another pm and to get a second opinion. The bill was still 1800 dollars and they called endurance again and they denied my claim and now they are threatening to cancel my warranty due to neglect and keep my money. I even had a rep for there company to come out and they refused to replace the ac and they now would cover the hoses which is a 350 dollar part with a 100 dollar deductible. Customer service told me before that they would not cover anything and now they contradict themselves. The website says they're bbb accredited with A+ but there have been over 103 complaints posted by other people that all of a sudden showed up in the past 6 months. IT is a shame they use a a celebrity to promote there lies and deceit, be aware they will not cover what they say and if u do not fix the problem right away they will steal your money, Buyers beware.

Endurance

Resolved fraud, breach of contract and deceptive advertising

Do not buy! Scam!!
I purchased a warranty for a 2008 gmc acadia with 106, 000 miles that has had all its manufacture required maintenance done as directed by the owner’s manual. 101 days after we purchased the warranty and with 107, 260 miles on the car the transmission failed. The contract states that you must wait 90 days and 1, 000 miles which we fulfilled.
Stephen the customer service manager stated that the transmission fluid was burnt and had metal shavings so they couldn’t cover because there should have been warning signs that the transmission was overheating. I spoke to the mechanic working on my car, an extremely reputable firm that has been fixing only transmissions since 1958 and has all the qualifications and memberships. The mechanic told me the fluid wasn’t burnt and there were no metal shavings!
Stephen’s story changed, he told me he needed additional documentation showing the mileage on the car. I proved my receipts for an oil change and for work done by gmc (I had actually guessed at my mileage when on the phone getting the warranty and had 200 more miles than needed) . Now with the mileage confirmed he didn’t answer my calls for the next 2 days!
When stephen and i spoke again, i asked him to provide in writing why my claim was denied, he had to get back to me. The next day i called him again and he told me i would have to send a written request (Email or fax) to their legal group. The legal group would respond to my request?
That was 4 days ago, guess what…no response!
The only time this company has called me was 15 minutes after i completed their online survey. Now they will not call me back, you must always call them. I have learned from this experience, anything that happens to your car you should have seen the signs, even when you have no warning lights on? This car includes the towing package with built - in protection, coolers and warning lights for the transmission. As i have done research on the gmc acadia transmission i have found that the car will alert you of an overheated transmission and not allow you to drive with an overheated transmission!
Good luck!!

Endurance

Resolved elder abuse, misleading and fraudulant sales tactics

This company used misleading and fraudulent statements to scare and intimidate my 93 y.o. mother into buying an extended warranty on her car that she almost never drives and the warranty cost considerably more than the car is worth.

• We
    Wends Dec 12, 2015

My Mom and I both purchased Endurance warranties on our older high mileage vehicles. After calling the company several times to ask questions about parts my Mom was treated rudely by a man in customer service. She told me she was cancelling her warranty several times but they always tell her they'll lower the price. She is on a fixed income and saw she was paying the same amount on her neXT bank statement. This time she was told by cs that they couldn't bring the bill down as far as they told her but they were working on it. I'm scared all the money we're paying in will be for nothing. Today I'm cancelling my policy and hope she will do the same. They train their Salesforce to be manipulative and pushy so buyers beware.

Resolved scam endurance warranty services scam

I came across this company on the internet. Did some research everything looked great, until i started reading the bad history and reviews on this company. You are now warned to stay away from this company. If you like to put your money in the garbage then they are great for you, but you if you like to make a smart investment that again stay away!!!. I have included a photo in which may help you understand. This company post the bbb reliability program on their site and you can click the link which will take you to their bbb page. I cant possible understand what they could have done to have their bbb accreditation revoked. I would probably feel more comfortable seeing that they have an "f" rating rather than revoked accreditation. Furthermore they have to be complete imbeciles to even keep the bbb reliability link on their site! How reliable are you when you cant even maintain your accreditation. Please see the image and i hope you have learned to stay away from endurance warranty services scam. Please do not get scammed into the endurance warranty services scam. It is easy to fall for the endurance warranty services scam but you can help yourself by doing research prior to purchasing the endurance warranty services scam. This way you do not get scammed by then endurance warrant services scam! Thank you

scam endurance warranty services scam

JanetAB Aug 01, 2012

Is this company still in business? Because I keep getting calls from them.

• Pi
    Pinkfour04 Oct 27, 2014

I have received phone calls as well as letters from this company
    We have the extended warranty already w/ Chrysler
    So I called the dealership in which I purchased the new vehicle & the extended warranty.
    Chrysler informed me to never purchase any warranty over the phone and that Chrysler does not make cold calls like that
    On one call the representative hung up the phone when I told him I was not wiling to give a credit card number.

Scam is all this company is

jess15 Mar 10, 2015

I just received a letter in the mail from this company I wouuld have callred thinking it was something to do with my recent wreck if it wrent for you thank you so much!

Maria Z Miller Nov 10, 2015

This company sent me a notice of my expiration date on my present warranty. On the letter was dated October 28 and I receive the letter November 10th and it gave me till November 11th to renew this warranty. On calling the number on the letter the person that answered the phone said I only got one phone call to use this code. Otherwise he wouldn't give me the discount he was offering today. The letter said I only have till the 12th of November to renew my warranty. All kinds of pressure on the phone to renew right at that moment. I told him to hold the line while I check to see if in fact my warranty was expired. By the time I got back to the phone he has hung up. So I decided to check them online and saw all kinds of fraud reports about this company I guess you could say I was saved by the hang up.

• Ce
    ceerix Feb 20, 2016

Today 02/20/2016 I received an "IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO THIS NOTICE REQUESTED" from EWS, 400 Shokie Blvd #105, Northbrook, IL 60062.
    What a kind of bu***s**t! My factory warranty for my KIA 2015 Sorento will expire. Yes, your really clever people from EWS... KIA has 5 years warranty. Do you math.

• Th
    TheNerve! Mar 26, 2016

I also received an "IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO THIS NOTICE REQUESTED" from EWS, 400 Shokie Blvd #105, Northbrook, IL 60062 about my "vehicle service contract" needing to be "updated". The thing about that is... i do not and have not ever owned, rented or leased a vehicle of any kind. So if the above posts do not persuade you of how much of a scam this company is then allow this one to do so.

• Br
    Bridgette Showes Apr 30, 2016

I'm not even sure how this company got my information. I got a letter in the mail today urging me to reply before the 7th of May, 2016 or my vehicle coverage will expire. I have totally NO knowledge about what they are talking about. Back in February 2016, I filed a complaint with the Pep Boys HQ in Philadelphia, which was never resolved because they wanted to send an adjuster from one of the Pep Boys offices to do the adjustment. How can a third party be from the same people you're filing the complaint against? Anyways, this is the ONLY connection I believe this is from, and YES all of it is a scam unless the award people that's in their "circle" to try and make it seem like they're legit ! My van is still in the drive way broke down and I never recovered a dime from anyone, nor was my van fixed. Thank you so much for posting your experience, I believe you and THANKS again, I will be reporting them as well.

• Ke
    kelly klug May 04, 2016

Hopefully this post will remove any doubt whether this EWS is a scam. I just received an urgent letter in the mail, that requires my immediate response. I have not contacted them to have my vehicle service contract updated. I don't have a car or a driver's license! I called the number & after telling them that I don't have a car, I was told that the notice was "just an ad"

• Ur
    U.R. Junk Mail May 05, 2016

I got a telephone call a couple of days ago. They were trying to sell me an extended warranty. When I started asking questions, the lady that called said she did not like my attitude and decided that she didn't want to save me money and terminated the call. Today, I got a letter from them pushing the same line of bull. If you read the small print at the bottom right of the letter, it states: "Parts of like kind and quality may be used. This is an advertisement to obtain coverage." Do not waste your money if you get one of these solicitations.

• Tl
    Tleemac Jun 16, 2016

I agree with the folks who said that Endurance is scamming people in the way that they solicit new customers. My daughter received a "notice" in the mail about her new (used) vehicle: "If you did not obtain extended coverage at time of purchase, you should act immediately"; "...you will be at risk of being financially liable...". Only at the bottom of this document was there any mention of Endurance Dealer Services, and even then the purpose of the notice was not made clear. Is it too much to ask that someone trying to sell insurance say up front, "Hi, we see you recently bought a car, allow us to tell you about the insurance we have available for you to purchase???" Why resort to tricks like this? Sleazy sales tactics equal sleazy company--steer clear!!!

Jeff C Keane Jul 24, 2016

If you all think this minor little scam-artist company is really bad; you should take a look at this epic truth @ ;
    Www.stopthepirates.blogspot.com. the information contained in the aforementioned blog has been thoroughly researched for over 8+ years.
    It makes ews look like the puny doughebags that they are! folks, I am confident this blogspot is not any kind of scam, but, do your own research to confirm everything, so you will be confident before you take any action. I did and I am!!!
    Good luck in your life and godspeed!

Research rules!!!

• Li
    Linda Albos Aug 14, 2016

8/13/16 We received yet another letter from this place. The last letter we received I called and told them to stop sending them. The guy I spoke with was rude so I hung up. He actually had the nerve to call me right back to proceed to tell me my 10 yr warranty was no good, and that I should deal with them. Seriously if you need customers that bad that you keep harassing them you need to close up shop. I am sick and tired of getting letters from this place. . .I do not need their crap warranty

Married After Forty Jun 26, 2017

Company is horrible, will not honor warranty which cost me over $2, 600 for a new AC compressor because I had called about it 8 months earlier. They will use any excuse not to cover parts and it would be cheaper to put a $1, 000 aside for any emergencies and not pay these scammers any money.

• Gb
    GB Auto Sep 05, 2017

Endurance Warranty, I have looked and investigated myself and they are atop all the list for top 10 warranty companies. I am a dealer and so far I have used them now for almost a year sold over 60 policies and yet no complaints when it comes to claims. I sell only the Apex Pro. Just saying you might have thought you bought something you did not and did not read what is covered under the warranty. With the Apex Pro its very simple. There is a small list of what is not covered, Simple!

Trampled rights hell no Jan 18, 2020

@GB Auto I believe that from all the scamming that they do, they have enough money to pay for good advertising and ratings from other companies maybe even some kickbacks. Look at what is right in front of you. The phone tactics, mailing tactics, rudeness, lies, unwillingness to provide coverage... How much more proof do you need. If you are caught doing underhanded things then that is who you are. Your are not doing bad on one hand and doing good on another... Plain and simple.

• Gb
    gbrack Dec 13, 2018

I had checked into Endurance Warranty. Today they called me to see if I might be interested and I said no because the didn't include injectors, lift pump, injector pump, the young man proceeded to inform me that the Attorney General prohibits vehicles with 100, 000 miles from being warranted! Well I informed the man that Ford Protect does... BUSTED... He then hung up without saying anything. You know if you're going to lie don't tell a lie where you're going to get caught.

Mary Grace Coletti Apr 15, 2019

This is a second letter received claims that I have a vehicle which I do not have. An absolute scam or phishing expedition.

Jessica Gibeault May 20, 2019

This company had my motor taken apart decided they weren’t covering the claim and refuse to pay the dealership for any of time it took for dismantling of my motor. Which was at their request.. BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

NoneNoneNone111 Aug 02, 2019

This industry is based on deception and fraud- unless you are knowledgable regarding the terminology used in this industry you are the 'mark/target/victim.' How many purchasers of used vehicles are given the up-to-date-of-sale maintenance records for their purchase? Motor/transmission issue? "Well ma'am, since you don't have any record of the X000 mile oil change on this vehicle, we can only infer you did NOT maintain it properly, therefore we deny any and all claims. Thank you for all the money and sorry to have sold you a product you could NEVER use." I had a friend who worked in this industry (on the RV side), he said it is a huge scam, meant to trick people thru fear ("IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUESTED" "EXREMELY URGENT" "FINAL NOTICE" "DON'T REGRET MISSING THIS TIME-SENSITIVE OPPROTUNITY").

• La
    Lawmantoo Aug 20, 2019

Vehicle extended warranties are a sham in themselves. Their wholesale cost are about $100.00 each. The rest is profit for the vendor. So, in evaluating whether you need a policy, consider what a $100.00 insurance policy would buy you . Not much I am sure. Instead, talk to your regular insurer. At least you will know who is taking your money.

Maddy Jac Sep 02, 2019

they send you a note and they should do spell check advertises important vehicle information on extended vehicle service plans by contacting them avoid a price increase- I never had them, and I have a brand new vehicle covered for over a year someone needs to bust these idiots their phone 800-200-9312

• Mr
    Mr not stuped Sep 23, 2019

I got a letter from this company that my vehicle was going to loose it's warranty coverage and I need to give them a call right now. The only vehicle I own is a 1936 Buick and I am sure the warranty is no longer available. I gave them a call, the Guy said it's still covered. I told him that I had the connecting rods replaced one year ago and it is still knocking. He said they would cover that. I told him they replaced the connecting rods with leather belting material, He said that would be cover also. I didn't believe what he said and I hung up. They never followed up. RDBB

• Tm
    tmansmk49 Oct 01, 2019

I received a letter from ENDURANCE, well the
    funny thing behind this is I sold that car 4 years
    ago. When I've talked to several other businesses
    about the same thing they all say well our records
    show that you still own it. I traded that car in so
    that my husband could use it to get a new car.
    So I don't even own a car.
    I've asked the folks who call me to take me off
    their call list, when I say this to them they promptly
    hang up on me. I guess the jokes on them. If
    they can afford to keep calling me...
    2019 Vehicle Notification Department is a BIG
    FAUD...

• Ca
    Casper A. Oct 21, 2019

We just got a letter from this company too... I see a couple others have been to or dealt with Pep Boys in comments and so have we in the last 6 months... Has anyone else that gotten this dealt with Pep Boys? I am wondering if I am starting to see a trend here...

• Th
    The Old Plumber Oct 22, 2019

These CROOKS need to be run down, The Post Office will be getting my complaint in the morning THEY DO NOT REPRESENT ANY AUTO DEALER OR MAKER! How they get the contact information must be uncovered and stopped!
    They call my cell phone every week even though it is on the DO NOT CALL list we all need to get together and file complaints of MAIL FRAUD and WIRE FRAUD (this covers phone and internet scams) If they mail, email, or call you file a complaint .

Trampled rights hell no Jan 18, 2020

This company should be tarred, feathered, and boiled. This is the lowest form of animalistic harrassment. These animals and their owners should be serving Jail time. The audacity to force feed consumers unsolicited or unwanted extended warranties. We should all report this company and others like them to our ELECTED officials. Make these companies SEIZE AND DESIST ALL FORMS OF ADVERTISING AND COMMUNICATIONS, OR FACE SOME SERIOUS JAIL TIME ALONG MAJOR FINES... WE THE PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS THAT ARE BEING TRAMPLED ON BECAUSE OF MONEY HOARDERS who care nothing about us or our property. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT would be a good start.

Edited earlier post:
    This company should be tarred, feathered, and boiled. This is the lowest form of animalistic harrassment. These animals and their owners should be serving Jail time. The audacity to force feed consumers unsolicited or unwanted extended warranties. We should all report this company and others like them to our ELECTED officials. Make these companies SEIZE AND DESIST ALL FORMS OF ADVERTISING AND COMMUNICATIONS, OR FACE SOME SERIOUS JAIL TIME ALONG WITH MAJOR FINES... WE THE PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS THAT ARE BEING TRAMPLED ON BECAUSE OF MONEY HOARDERS who care nothing about us or our property. I think that the department of vehicle may be selling out information to these companies as well. What about the drivers privacy act???CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT would be a good start.

Resolved don't ever buy from these guys

Well, these guys sold me a 100, 000 miles/7 year warranty. I thought that they are legitimate since I had another vehicle with warranty that I purchased from a different company. Their terms state:
"The maximum limit of liability of this contract, all claims paid and payable, shall be the lesser of a)$5000; or b)the actual cash value (ACV) of the vehicle at the time of repair as determined by the NADA trade value whichever is less." When my engine gave out on me, the shop called them to get an authorization to do the work. They told him that they will not cover any work before he could tell them how much was the work will cost. The reason is that they had paid out $3000 on previous repairs and now I am out of luck since my truck is worth only $3100 according to the trade in value of the NADA book. They did point this term out when I called to complain but failed to state that when I called to purchase the warranty. They are so happy to charge me the full amount when I first purchased it that they forgot to mention a very crucial term that will make every one take a step back before purchasing this so called WARRANTY. Just ask yourself one question, what if your vehicle is worth more than $5000 at the time of the repair? Then they will buy it from you for what is worth according to NADA minus the amount they paid to the previous repairs. IS THAT FAIR TO THE CONSUMER to lose their vehicle after they pay all the fees and the coverage. Also, I had the contract for only 3 years and 40, 000 miles. So the coverage terms for 100, 000 miles/7 years don't mean nothing. STAY AWAY AND RUN FROM THIS COMPANY.

Endurance

Resolved service was not completely honored

I bought this bumper to bumper service about 18 months ago and have finally paid it off in full. My car's engine went out on me and I was nervous about using this service and praying that it was not a scam. My car sat at the dealership for two weeks waiting on an approval from the warranty service. They said they needed every oil change receipt that I had from the time I purchased the warranty. I provided them with every single one I had (which was all but one). After calling them every day, the woman I spoke to said she needed all the receipts from the time I purchased the car. I told her they requested only the ones from the time I purchased the warranty and she said no, we need every single one from the date of purchase. Fine. So I had to call up every company that I had taken the car to get serviced at during the 3 years that I had owned it and finally found and faxed in all the receipts that I needed. Meanwhile the car is still sitting at the dealership and I am paying for a rental car out of pocket. Finally the 3rd week, I get the approval from the warranty service. They approved the claim but would not approve 2 of the NECESSARY tests the dealer had to do to find out what was wrong with the car. Then they insisted the dealer use aftermarket parts. The dealer would not use aftermarket parts since they would not be able to guarantee the work with it. So after all was said and done, the warranty covered 1/2 the cost of the service, and I had to eat the other half plus the $600 for the 3 weeks I had to rent a car for a total out of pocket expense of $1500! As a consolation, the warranty will cover 2 days rental for $35 per day. Thanks so much guys! Believe me, I have learned a valuable lesson and I will not be recommending your service to anyone. EVER!

• Pa
    Parth123 Jun 20, 2011

But did they approve ur request? and did u get ur engine changed for the deductible of $100 and nothing else ??
    Plz share soon... thanks..

Resolved partial approveal

I think this endurance is a bunch of b/s this is the secomd problem I than had with this endurance it's all...