Endurance Warranty Services Logo

Endurance Warranty Services

Having problems with Endurance Warranty Services?

Endurance Warranty Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 9, 2009. The latest review What gives? was posted on Sep 20, 2021. The latest complaint Robo calls, post cards, letters was resolved on Sep 25, 2020. Endurance Warranty Services has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 42 reviews. Endurance Warranty Services has resolved 30 complaints.

Endurance Warranty Services Customer Service Contacts

1866 432 4443 (Customer Service)
1866 918 1438 (Get A Quote)
400 Skokie Blvd, Suite 105
Northbrook, Illinois
Sales Office
901 W Jackson St., Suite 400 Chicago, IL 60607

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Endurance Warranty Services Customer Service. Initial Endurance Warranty Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Endurance Warranty Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Endurance Warranty Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Endurance Warranty Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Endurance Warranty Services Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Enduranceautomotive insurance

I paid for Endurance auto insurance to cover repairs; I tried to submit a claim today and was told that they were denying my insurance coverage because of a discrepancy in the mileage - the Customer Service agent said that it appeared that my odometer had been rolled back. I explained that I did service the vehicle in Canada as well as the USA and that the Canadian mechanic entered the odometer reading as Kilometers. YOu can clearly see from my receipts and the Carfax that the odometer reading is progressing forward slowly. ALthough the Canadian mechanic entered kilometers it is clearly miles - the miles are entered by the USA mechanic correctly and service was done in the USA regularly. Johnny M. Customer Service said that the error was in 2014 therefore they would not cover my car. I bought the policy in 2018 - if they had NO INTENTION of covering the vehicle they should not have charged me and sold me insurance in 2018. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ENDURANCE - SCAMMERS - FRAUD . How can you sell someone insurance if you have no intention of covering them.

Endurancenot paying claims

I have had 3 brakedowns and all were turned down for false reasons each time. The first was on 3/25/2019, replaced injectors and erg cooler. The next was on 5/20/2019, replaced diesel mfi pump. Then on 5/25/2019, replaced oil cooler. All for a total of $6187.92. I am 72 years old and on social security and do not have that kind of money. I had to sell my truck, at a lose to pay bill. I called 6 times to try and get some help with no luck. The repair shop called each time and he said they said no and hungup on him. I have all the paperwork and reciepts and letter from shop. I never thought a company would treat someone this way. I also had towing and car rental cost also. I had been paying for 18 months for nothing.

Endurance Warranty Servicesscam warranty

Received a letter that they had talked to me on [protected] and detailed a conversation I had with them about my car and how I told them I could not afford it. Well, they had great news for me! They said they went to bat for me and obtained a lower rate!

Isn't that wonderful?

If that ever took place it might have been but that conversation never happened.

I called their office and they had a file with information that said I did have such a conversation. It's a lie!

I demanded they send me the file so I could send it to the arizona attorney general's office for a fraud complaint. I was told only a supervisor could authorize that and they all went home...

I told them i'll call back. And I will.

Endurance Warranty Servicesthey never pay claims

Endurance warranty does not honor their warranty when it is time for a claim. I had them for over a year and my first claim they tried to put after market parts on an audi a8, but the dealer told me in time. The second claim (12/2017) endurance denied the whole claim based on my wheels (for a thermostat... Really). I have reported them to bbb.org and many other places (like this site). Please do not fall to these scammers/liers.

In fact endurance famous words are 'we got you covered' also there are many warranty companies (like auto assure) re-selling endurance warranty... Be careful
        Endurance warranty is an administrator so they have the final decision as to if your claim is paid. My vehicle was in the shop for over a week before endurance warranty denied my claim.
        I will be posting and telling as many people in the world as possible... Hopefully I can stop these fraudsters
        Good luck

Endurancewill not pay claims

Good luck

Jan 31, 2019

Endurance — scam advertising, data abuse

- Abuses personal information to send scam attempting to deceive the recipient into believing it's mail...

Endurance — very misleading notice

My 95 year Old Mother received this notice in the mail. She has never owned a car or had a drivers license so...

Endurance — a car because I do not have a car

I have received a letter that said I had a car in which I do not and that my warranty was about to expire...

Endurance Warranty Services — alert notices

This company sent me letters to inform me that my warranty service would expire if I did not contact them. I...

Endurance Warranty Services LLCvehicle

So I pay $168.00 A month so there is a Warranty on my vehicle in case anything happens, These people are CROOKS they will tell you everything you want to here in order to get your MONEY but as soon as something is wrong w your vehicle they will find excuse after excuse not to cover it and will find a reason to DENY your claim so they don't have to pay, So why am I paying almost 200 a month???? My transmission went out last week and I was without a vehicle and they are supposed to cover a rental vehicle right away but they kept making excuses why they could not get me a vehicle, Insurance Adjuster has to look at it first, then went to waiting on paperwork to waiting on this and that and they spin you for weeks leaving you without a car to get to work etc. But when you sign up and pay every month they will tell you different until something actually happens, They denied my claim for my tire having fix n flat in it from when my tire was low they said I modified my tires, How rediculous, I pay in almost 200 a month to be covered in case something ever happens, now they find any reason they can to deny me, so what was my reason paying these guys thousands of dollars and when something actually happens they don't live up to there end of bargain so BE AWARE OF THESE CROOKS

Endurance — extended warranty

I purchased a 2011 Chevy Equinox in July 2016. It has 60, 560 miles on it. I decided to get extended warranty...

Endurance Warrantyextended warranty

I have recently was given a 2004 Lincoln Navigator from my deceased Aunt and I was surfing the web for companies that offer extended warranty on used vehicles and that Is why Endurance caught my eye, sure they have a good pitch on the website with all the help so I signed up thinking it was a great idea, boy was I wrong I did everything in order of the protocol in case the vehicle had any problems. And past my 60 days I went outside to start it and it wouldn't start. With the Navigator I thought it was a good idea to get it towed to a Lincoln Dealer ship because I had this extended warranty that will help me. I was so wrong when I touched base with the claims department I dealt with some rude people from the Endurance claims department and they were rude to the genteel man I was dealing with at the dealership service department also, he has never experienced this from any other extended warranty getting the run around ..Requesting that 3 years of info on records had to be fax, saying in order to cover the engine needs to be tore out well I cant afford 3000 of labor cost .Endurance was trying there hardest to accuse that the problem was preexistent... I'm a honest person .When someone told me they will call me back no call back and I haven't had a vehicle for over 2 weeks with Endurance dragging there feet back and forth with the dealer ship... So now I'm out a vehicle because I cant afford the dealership costs that is why I got this extended warranty, scale to 1 to 10 I give Endurance a zero.

Respond

Endurance Warranty Services LLCthe company refused to pay for the engine replacement

I recently obtained the vehicle insurance from Endurance Warranty Services LLC. After couple of months my car stopped to work and the towing company delivered my car to the mechanic. He found some problems in the engine and announced that I needed to replace the engine. I called to the office of this company and asked to pay for the transportation and engine replacement, but these guys started to diddle-daddle and found some fake excuse, why they weren’t able to pay for the engine replacement.

3 Responses
                  • Re
                    Rev C Dec 26, 2017

I too had a extended contract on my 2012 BMW 750Li Xdrive (AWD). I always had my car service at BMW North Scottsdale and previously Chapman BMW Camelback Road here in Phoenix. My transmission started jerky and stutter shifting with clunks every now and then and I got a TRANS Malfunction code in the tranny. Upon Scottsdale verifying the problem, they contacted Endurance for an inspection to repair. Mt car comes with staggered tires option standard tires, After the inspector DEEMED that I had oversize (staggered fit opt tires) tires on my AWD BMW per factory because the door plate reflect the standard tires and the Service Advisor informed him that the car come either or as the non AWD's will have or could be set up the same way, they denied my claim, did not call me to say why and if I had not called them, they would have cancelled my warranty without refund. BUT, I called them to get a BOGUS excuse of denied claim for oversized tires, What A CROCK !!! Now they've credited all but $450+ saying the rest would come in a check after refunding my bank cards. They even went to the extent of telling me to look on page whatever, I told them refund me now or within 5 days if not I'm contacting the BBB for fraudulent advertising and refusal to own up to contract. BEWARE EVERYONE of this company, One rep on the phone said he was a manager and I told him let me talk to your Boss's BOSS and they both had the same BS answer... NEED A REFUND, last words!

• En
                    Endurance Warranty Services Jul 10, 2020

@Rev C We're sorry to hear about your experience and we'd be glad to look into this a little more for you. Please give us a call at [protected] or email us at [email protected]

• Re
                    Rev C Jul 29, 2020

@Endurance Warranty Services There's no need for your company to look into this for me or anyone else that bought into your warranty service. When a Dealer tells you reps that the car is set in a specific way as it WAS PURCHASED then there should be no BS to make good on your contract. However, YOUR companies BS cost me out of pocket almost $3000 in repairs if I had not been a regular buying BMW customer and thanks to my Service Advisor talking to the General Manager about YOUR company and my contract BS with the Rep sent to inspect, I would have been stuck with a broken down $55000 automobile. Nonetheless, the car has since been repaired and sold. The BBB has heard about ENDURANCE extended scam plans and I pray no-one else gets draw in like I did hoping to have security for my vehicle and family. YOUR company caused an unexpected hardship that could not be dodged due to my wife needing her transportation for work and Me, as a Disable Veteran needed transportation for my many VA appointments, THANK YOU Endurance for making both our stress level go through the ceiling...

Endurance Warranty Services, LLC DBA Endurance — scam!

After careful research, I decided to add an extended warranty on my 2004 f150 since i had planned on keeping...

Endurance Warranty Service — did not refund payment after cancellation

I was sent a card misrepresenting an extended warranty for fictious problems with a used Hyunda Elantra I had...

Endurance Warranty Servicenot honoring warranty

I would like to complain about endurance warranty program and how they will not pay for required repairs to my ac unit. I have a contract with them and have paid over 1900 dollars so far. I took my jeep in for service back in April 2014 for service and the ac blowing hot. I performed a pm on my vehicle and was told that the gasket on my jeep was leaking, and I was told by the repair shop that it would be 1800 dollars for a new ac unit . I knew they probably would only cover 1600 dollars worth and i would pay the difference based on there website. So they called the endurance and they said that leaky gaskets was not covered under my warranty;so i would have to pay for it myself. MY better half called the company and i was told that i was being ripped off and i needed to get a second opinion. Well in arizona i could not get into a repair shop because of how busy they were. I am a 48 state truck driver and it is hard for me to get home on time the earliest appointment was a month in a half. Well i came home in august to finally get into oracle ford to do another pm and to get a second opinion. The bill was still 1800 dollars and they called endurance again and they denied my claim and now they are threatening to cancel my warranty due to neglect and keep my money. I even had a rep for there company to come out and they refused to replace the ac and they now would cover the hoses which is a 350 dollar part with a 100 dollar deductible. Customer service told me before that they would not cover anything and now they contradict themselves. The website says they're bbb accredited with A+ but there have been over 103 complaints posted by other people that all of a sudden showed up in the past 6 months. IT is a shame they use a a celebrity to promote there lies and deceit, be aware they will not cover what they say and if u do not fix the problem right away they will steal your money, Buyers beware.

Respond

Endurance Warranty Services — fraud, breach of contract and deceptive advertising

Do not buy! Scam!! I purchased a warranty for a 2008 gmc acadia with 106, 000 miles that has had all it...

Endurance Warranty/Extended warranties — elder abuse, misleading and fraudulant sales tactics

This company used misleading and fraudulent statements to scare and intimidate my 93 y.o. mother into buying...

Endurance Warranty Services — scam endurance warranty services scam

I came across this company on the internet. Did some research everything looked great, until i started...

Endurance Warranty Service — don't ever buy from these guys

Well, these guys sold me a 100, 000 miles/7 year warranty. I thought that they are legitimate since I had...