Southeast Toyota Finance Logo

Southeast Toyota Finance

Having problems with Southeast Toyota Finance?

Southeast Toyota Finance Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 688 1166 (Customer Service)
+1 877 272 7752 (Payments (Leasing)
6150 Omni Park Dr.

If financing:
World Omni Financial Corp., PO Box 9249, Mobile, AL 36691

If leasing:
VT Inc. as Trustee World Omni LT, PO Box 91326, Mobile, AL 36691

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Southeast Toyota Finance Customer Service. Initial Southeast Toyota Finance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Southeast Toyota Finance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Southeast Toyota Finance. Discuss the issues you have had with Southeast Toyota Finance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Southeast Toyota Finance Complaints & Reviews

Southeast Toyota FinanceCompany as a whole

Avoid using this company/bank. They have extremely rude people working that help very little to none whatsoever. They will send someone repossess your vehicle even after making attempts to alert them of a financial situation or working out a plan. As well as getting it before the 3 month behind.
Mine was taken after 1 1/2 months behind after attempting to let it be known I wouldn't be able to make the payment until roughly a week after the 2nd month due date. They came a week before the due date after I had made a half payment and repossessed.

These are extremely shady company that's robbing people left and right. Seriously profiting off of Covid any way they can. They also keep your past due to the highest number of days they possibly can to make it appear you're further behind than you are. I was 39 days past due yet still received a repossession.
Not every person is living beyond there means or broke and unable to pay. Some legitimately hit rough times and simply need a bit of help. You will not receive that here. Even if they give you a extension as I've read many received on here complaining, they see that as a reason to judge you and mark you as the next victim.

Southeast Toyota FinanceIllegal Repossession

SouthEast Toyota Wrongfully repossessed my vehicle.
    I fell behind on my payments in June 2019 but paid over $4, 000 in 3 months and caught them up. They put all the additional payments towards the principal instead of towards the past due amount. I've begged them for over a year to fix it while still having to pay late fees on past due balance. I've continued to make all the payments but woke up on 1/5/21 and my vehicle was gone! I was able to get my belongings from the vehicle and to wait 3 days to finally find out what I had to pay to get it back. I stated all payments had been made and was told I had to send in proof. They immediately lock you out of your online account which I requested access to so I could send in the messaging chats as proof that it was found as an error on their part and it would be corrected. They KNOW that's the best way to get all the proof you need, so why lock you out of your OWN account? I've faxed in ALL my proof and have yet to hear back from them. We just found out the vehicle has been sold at auction without them even giving us the information to retrieve the truck back. We've been told to get a lawyer. We have over $28, 000 in the truck already.

Southeast Toyota FinanceRepo my car and no extension during the pandemic

Toyota finance did not accept to give me extensions during the corona virus when I lost my job due to covid 19 and they repo my car while most of the banks give a lot of extensions to their costumers, it's seem to be they making money when they repo the car because I paid 3 years out of my auto loan so all interest rate it's been paid so if they repo my car they will make the rest of the money right away without waiting for the next 3 years payment on my car, they are such a greedy people who have this policy against their customers and the customer service so rude if you don't speak their Alabama accent then they will treat you so bad over the phone and you are not conceder to be a human being on the situation we have in our country because they will take advantage on you no matter what's going on with the corona virus

Aug 05, 2020

Southeast Toyota Finance — Due to covid-19, the death certificates took longer than usual

My father passed away on 7/21. He had leased a 2019 Toyota Camry in December of 2018 — his third or fourth...

Southeast Toyota FinanceNot sending my title

The loan was paid off by USAA on the 12th of June. I have called three times since then and was told once the title was being worked on. Second, the title is going out this afternoon. Third a real snippy [censored] said the paperwork goes out according to government guidelines. Just got a letter today from USAA looking for the title.
        It's Saturday which means there is no customer service as they are closed.

Jun 24, 2020

Southeast Toyota Finance — Illegally repossessed my car

**Consumers Do Not use Southeast Toyota Finance, they are Fraud criminals, they commit fraud against...

Southeast Toyota FinanceThe contact numbers and secure messaging are a complete joke! I can't get through to setf!!

My name is William Obrien. I mailed a check to pay off my car to SETF in early may. the check was cashed on 11 may 2020. I realize it takes a while to get my title, but why cant I get through to setf? The secure messaging has not worked since I first started trying to ask questions (weeks now). the telephone numbers are worthless because nobody answers!!

Southeast Toyota Finance2016 toyota corolla payment

I had requested a two month extension because of the virus which I was allowed I needed one more month extension this month because I'm not able to make a payment most car companies are allowing 90-day extensions I have been turned down twice when I'm not able to get out there and work yet to make this payment. I am over 60 years old and in the protected class for the virus.

2016 toyota corolla payment

Southeast Toyota FinanceInterest rate

2-20 We purchased a used Highlander. We both have credit scores over 800. We financed through Toyota. I couldn't believe it! Over 4% interest! Really? Why even check my credit? In addition, at the dealership all the numbers suddenly changed the day we signed. They knew the background and I feel duped especially with my trade in. I just gave them that car! I absolutely hate car dealers, dealerships, finance companies and all affiliated with the car industry. It's the biggest rip-off ever!

Southeast Toyota Financenew toyota corolla 2020

I purchased this car from the Toyota dealership, . Was financed, . 29 days later they backed out of the agreement, I got my trade in back, due to salesperson error with trade in, I wanted the new car was able to finance new car without trade in. But that left me with catching up on month late on my trade in. I signed first contract payment due 10/24, . 30 days later I signed new contract, . I get bill in the mail today that my payment is late, was due 10/24, the amount has changed, . Contract dates changed, and the bill I get says I owe for two months, . Not one?... how can this be, . The office is closed or I would be on the phone with them now, .

• Southeast Toyota Finance's response · Nov 04, 2019

Nov 01, 2019

Southeast Toyota Finance — unethical behavior

I don't care how desperate you are for a car, and how sweet the deal maybe... I beg you not to do busine...

Southeast Toyota Financebalance owed

Last year I was medically retired from the Army and going through a divorce. During that time due transitioning from the Army and being unemployed I had to Voluntarily Surrender my Toyota Sienna. This week I entered into a credit consolidation program and was stunned from what I was told from the credit counselor. He informed me that Southeast Toyota Finance stated that they wanted $700 a month from me for a balance of 24, 938.00 which is has to be a mistake! I am pretty sure that with repossessions they either auction off the vehicle or resell them. So how is it I still owe 24, 938.00? This seems too me that this finance company are scamming the American consumers. I guess myself and others who might be in a similar situation needs to get legal guidance regarding this.

• Southeast Toyota Finance's response · Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our customer service and strive to ensure our customers' needs are met with courtesy and professionalism. To protect the privacy of all customers, we ask that you please contact us directly at [protected] so that we may further discuss your concerns.

Southeast Toyota Financeauto lease

I leased a 2016 Toyota Corolla S and turned it in early. I paid out the lease and returned the car 13, 000 miles under my allotted miles. They proceed to screw me for "wear and tear" and profit from being able to resell the car for much more because of the 13, 000 less used miles. That's bad business! Anyone I spoke to at customer service was rude and unhelpful. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they never even flinched. This is a dirty company!! Buyer Beware!

• Southeast Toyota Finance's response · Jul 26, 2019

Southeast Toyota Financelease 2016 toyota sienna

After 3 years of a car lease, I returned my 2016 Toyota Sienna to the dealership in very good conditions and within the range of miles we had agreed upon in the contract. Now I received an invoice for $1000: $350 of disposition fee and the rest is what they call "excessive wear" of the vehicle. This is nothing but a theft and a rip off. You can see the pictures and come to your own conclusions about the great condition this car was in when returned. I'm posting this so nobody has to go through this hassle. Do they expect the tires to not get used and the vehicle to be in the same condition as when we leased it, after 3 years? It is totally unfair that after I paid $360 every month, they charge me an extra $1000. NEVER AGAIN LEASING OR BUYING WITH TOYOTA. YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER.

• Southeast Toyota Finance's response · Jul 05, 2019

Southeast Toyota Financeloan inconsistencies with customer service reps

I have unfortunatly fallen behind on my car payment. We are actively working to address it and are making payments every month. The issue is that we are two payments behind and are having trouble making our monthly payment along side the two that we missed. I called in to speak with someone and see if they were willing to work with us on it. In may when I called they were, the rep was really nice she said that if I called back after our payment for May had cleared she would push the other two payments back to the end of our loan and we would be back to being up to date. Unfortunately life happened and we ended up not calling back in may. So June rolled around I made our payment and then set a reminder for 3 days later to give the payment time to clear. I called in to set up the arrangement that I had previously made and now all the terms have changed. Now I have to pay an additional $160 up front to have the payments moved back. I explained that we were behind due to money issues, I am trying to get a head of it but I can't afford to throw away money that I could use to go towards my payments.. It made no sense. It's like a coin flip with SETF, sometimes you get a rep willing to help and that obviously understands the strain that could be going on in a families life, the next you get someone that from the start of the conversation you can tell in their tone that they want to tell you no. I just want to try to fix things it just seems crazy that they wouldn't want to lend a hand.

• Southeast Toyota Finance's response · Jun 25, 2019

Southeast Toyota Financepoor customer service experience has resulted in two missed pay

I set an automatic and was never explained to me when I opted to enroll in it that it takes several billing cycles to become active was never explained to me when I opted to enroll in it. This oversight and poor customer service experience has resulted in two missed payments and a negative impact on my credit rating. At no time during the previous billing cycles was I informed that my payments were past due, nor that I was delinquent. When I spoke to customer service representatives about this oversight I was told that I was contacted but I have no phone records, electronic correspondence, or physical correspondence. They keep lying and said they called me. World Omni Finance "Southeast Toyota" have the worst customer service

poor customer service experience has resulted in two missed pay

• Updated by Adam&Adam · Jun 15, 2019

I did called you and asked for a supervisor, the representative told me that no supervisor available right now but a supervisor will call you today and I never get that call. Also Southeast Toyota Finance representatives keep saying that they called me twice and that is lie, I never receive any calls from Southeast Toyota Finance.

Southeast Toyota Financerude customer service reps and repossession

I am completely upset with Southeast Toyota Finance and their customer service reps. I have worked in a call center and know when I am being fed a script and when reps put in their own two cents and give smart [censored] remarks. In which this is what happened to me. I have been late on payments due to work related issues. Of course I have spoken with several employees before and had my account notated and have been making payments. During my last payment, I spoke with an employee who stated that with making that payment I would knock off another month and that would get me good. So I told him great and that I would make another payment in two weeks. Well I woke up the other day to my car missing and when I called in about it, I got excuses and all I got was sorry although I was given the incorrect information and was making payments. I was also told I denied a letter from UPS that was sent out a month ago that I never knew about and never knew UPS came. And someone is always home so I would've been notified. And I spoke with some after that so called letter was sent and still made arrangements. So all BS. And I was told they did a friendly knock at door, WHEN???!!! If you didn't speak with me how do I know these things. And the calling 20 times a day is ridiculous, call once a day and leave a message is more reasonable and a crap ton a day. And when I spoke to another resident, i received a smart [censored] remark saying "Heck I even called you multiple times before and didn't get an answer." That was not needed, I didn't ask her if she called me, I asked her to review the notes and asking her questions referring to the miscommunication and fees. I also spoke with the repossession company and they were shock with the responses from SETF and what they were saying. I have never encountered such bad customer service reps and service. And I have been a loyal Toyota owner from over 13 years. I regret now even getting in business with SETF. I am very pissed about the customer service and the ridiculous repo fees that does me no good with monthly payments. And now I just called in to get a total so I can pay my past due and the stupid fees and its still not ready. Do you guys not consider that people need their vehicles to get back and forth to work so you guys can get your money. 48 hours is ridiculous. I will be forwarding my complaint to corporate if needed and to everyone that needs it to get better service and help others who might be experiencing the same issue. And from reading this site, it seems I am not and have not been the only one. I look forward to hearing from you soon. And while you are at it, pull those recorded phone calls and listen to them.

Southeast Toyota Financecar lease servicing

I requested a 2 month lease extension in April 2019. I paid $400 in April per my regular payment expecting that my payments for May & June were differed. However this was not the case, apparently the payment I made was some sort of deferment fee. This was not disclosed to me and I was expecting my payments to be held off for May & June... Now I'm paying June after only having 1 months off for a 2 month deferment because they did not provide proper disclosures. If I was informed properly I would have waited or not done it at all.

Stephen

Southeast Toyota Financepoor service and value of their customers

A few weeks ago, I posted about my issue with this company about my stolen 2012 Dodge Charger which was reported stolen back in November 2018 and my insurance company have been trying to pay them off for months but they lost the title. After speaking with Travis Hill who was handling my account and his supervisor which stated that it was and issue at the title office in Georgia. Well I took matters in my own hands and called the title office and found out they released the title twice for this company but they didn't pull it.
                                Fast forward to know, my insurance company and GAP insurance has submitted their checks but guess who have still billing, charging my account, and building of late fees? Southeast Toyota Finance. So once again, I called Mr. Travis Hill to see what was going on. Mr. Hill stated that I was still held responsible for the payments on the vehicle. So you mean to tell me that, you want me to continue to make payments on a stolen vehicle in which my insurance company and GAP insurance company have been trying to submit checks to you all for months but they couldn't because you sent the title to the wrong company and it took almost 4 months for you to get it? It's been 6 months and I'm still dealing with this issue. It has caused negative marks on my credit report because it is still showing up as late and behind payment. I can't move forward with trying to get another vehicle. I have spent out even more money using ridershare because the inconsiderateness, unprofessional, nonchalantness, and lack of time management of this company. When will this nightmare end?

• Southeast Toyota Finance's response · May 03, 2019

Apr 25, 2019

Southeast Toyota Finance — leasing services

I am moving to another country and I have started the process to add a new co-lease very early with 8 week...