Empire Todayfraud and cheating!

L

Empire started charging me finance charges two months early on my balance due. When it was brought to their attention through the better business bureau empire said they would correct it through GE. They have not fixed it yet and will not return my calls and emails. I am in Iraq and I don't get many chances to call,and when I do I always get the Answering machine of Charles Whipple [protected]. Charles knows I am in Iraq and I have been since Sept 06, he has ignored me for one year and my credit has been affected. I have no other way to contact him and it is hard for me to pursue this in Iraq. He is a coward and I want him to know I will be home soon and standing in front of him if thats what it takes. Charles Whipple promised me he would fix this a year ago. What else can I do to resolve this if the company Empire and the company GE will not stand by their word. He should be working in the New England area Boston, Mass... Good thing some of us fulfill our commitments...

• Updated by Empire-Today · Aug 27, 2007

Empire has received confirmation from GE that finance charges will be removed and she will receive a check from GE for all payments made towards finance charges.