The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Empire Carpets Today — interst on full loan amt
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Contracted Empire Today 588-2300 to replace a kitchen floor and was approved through there financing for $1607.00, with a 0 percent interest for 12 months.
I never was late with a payment and was never charged any interests until the 12 months were up in JAN 2008. I now owe a balance of only $400.00 I was never told that I would be charged an astronomical $$ amount of interest on the whole loan which was $1607.00.
The interest was only to be on the balance due, and I was never verbally told the true circumstances of this agreement. If I were informed correctly, I would have paid it off much sooner!
I am very disappointed to find that Empire Carpets would deal with such a financing company that would do this to there loyal customers.
So, my balance of $400.00 is now $846.00 which is an interst charge of $346.00 based on the original loan amount . I will dispute this with the company and request for immediate assistance in this matter.
More Empire Carpets Today Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote!
- Empire Today - steer clear of empire today!
- Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
- Empire Today - price deception!
- Empire Today - cost of quote
- Empire Today - breech of contract
- Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
- Empire Today - Carpet installation
- Empire Today - cancellation
- Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior